Kidnapped. / Pt 1 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] : Ah I'm sorry for not updating for , umm 2 months? I'm seriously busy with finals and after it ends, I don't have Internet and that's why I can't update any chapters for you guys.. I will be focusing on this fic to finish it as fast as I can and DO read my others One Shot too :) Thanks for all my loyal subscribers ! Do anticipate much more from me, and enjoy this UPDATE ! 

// Btw, I have make a little change in my writing. 

* The conversation would be in bold.

* Inner thought would be in Italic.

That's all I guess :) //

 

 

"Hello"

"Hey son !"

Dujun widen his eyes upon hearing the voice from the caller. 

 

"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing son, I call you cos I'm worried about you"

"Worry? Hahaha", and Dujun laugh sarcastically. 

"Waitwait, you? Being worry about me? Are you sure?"

"Dujun, I'm your father. Ofcourse I would be worry about you"

"No, stop. You're not my father."

"Son, come back and work for me"

"Never will even if I'm dead"

"Ouh I guess you need to agree with me now... If you want the boy you cheerish so much , be safe .. " , the old men laugh darkly.

 

Dujun thought his father's words for a while.

 

'The boy I cheerish so much' ...? It can't be Junhyung. How did he know about it? I never told anyone.'

 

"Ah .. You must thinking how I would know about it? Son, I can know everything bout you even if you're far away from me", his father laugh again.

"", Dujun mumbles in his breathe. He almost hang up the phone call but stop when he hears his father threathening him once more.

"Relax. So far we haven't do anything yet to him. .. But we will if you hang up now and refuse to come back here , working. As you can see .. 'Son' .. You can't do anything to protect him bcos he's here .. With me ..", Dujun eyes went wide. He just realized that Junhyung had been gone to the washroom for more than half an hour already. Dujun cursing this old men in his head.

He sighed. He need to make Junhyung out from this matter. He can't let Junhyung being the bait to his father, to get him anymore. This old men never keep his promise and he don't wanna risk Junhyung's life. He needs to agreed for now, make Junhyung safe and think a way to get out from there , alive.

"Okay. I'll go home now. Meet you later"

On the other side, the old men smile in victory. "That's good. See you later son."

"But don't you ever touch him until I get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter