Little Heart / Pt 2 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] : So here another chapter is up. Omg I'm a JunSeob fan, but too bad this is 2Jun fic :( Enjoy it though. Don't be too shock :)

 

 

Since Doojoon have gone from their sight, three of them; Junhyung, Yoseop and Dongwoon were walking across the street. All of them fall into awkward silences. Yoseop who fidling over his cute little hands, biting on his lips; thinking what he should say with his crush next to him. Ignoring Dongwoon who supposed to 'be' there.

 

'What should I say? Umm, "Where's your house?" while I actually already knew it? I have been stalking like since he just move here .. Arghh this is so frustrating T.T'

 

"So you guys were classmate right? I am actually younger than both of you. You probably couldn't recognized it, I could tell that", and Dongwoon suddenly pouted.

 

Yoseop and Junhyung, both looked at the pouting boy; then exchanging glance before nodding at him; indicating what he's telling is right. No doubt about it. Dongwoon truly didn't look that young; Especially when compared with Yoseop. 

 

But in Junhyung mind, that is not the thing he have been thinking all this while. Doojoon is the thing he have been thinking since then. That teacher is in love with him. He couldn't understand that. Why must him? He's a boy and the teacher .. Have everything. His looks, and he's .. Junhyung could tell he's kinda came from a loaded family. 'Why must me? Why must me, the almighty Yong Junhyung?'

 

While on the other hand, Yoseop finally knows what he wanted to know from the later, and trying to gather all his courage to hear the truth from Junhyung. Or he could say the thing that will break his little heart towards Junhyung. 'Sooner or later, I still need to go through this. It's now or never Yoseop'.

 

"Junnie? C-can I ask you something? But you must answer truthfully okay", Yoseop trying so hard to not stutter.

 

Junhyung looked at Yoseop and nodded after a while. He flashed a smile knowing the later is afraid of him.

 

"Do you .. do you accept Sir Yoon's confession?", Yoseop biting his lips and make his heart strong enough to hear the answer that he didn't wanna the late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter