Those Shoes / Pt 2 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         

 

  [A/N] : sorry that it tooks me long enough to update a new chappie :( Thanks for waiting ! :) Here's the update ! 

 

 

 

                    Yoseop POV

 

 

 

 

    He's so handsome that I can't take my eyes off him. Ah how shold I do this? He makes my heart beating so fast.

 

 

 

    Suddenly I heard girls screaming. And I turn around.

 

 

 

    Ah not again. I just can't take walk alone. Where's Gikwang? He said he wanna wait for me here. Gosh Gikwang, can't you walk faster?!

 

 

 

    While trying to keep myself calm with all those screams, I decided to take a look at my phone. Wondering if someone just text me.

 

 

 

    I take out my phone and swipe it.               From : Pabo Kwang

 

 

    Hey Seobbie ~ Sorry I just couldn't make it to have lunch with you. I have something to be handle now okay. Hope you have other friends to accompany you to the office okay? Take care chingu ah ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arrgh. What the? Gikwang you better stay out from me for this few days or I'm gonna give you a few punches that I learn from my boxing class. Argh. 

 

 

 

    I keep my phone back in my pocket and walk away fastly from there to avoid those screaming girls. It's not that this is the first time. But I'm .. Too shy for any attention. 

 

 

 

 

    I think I should go to cafe and have my favorite drink there. As I walk closer to the cafe, I spotted someone in the cafe too and just makes me stop there, and just peeking through the glass from outside of the cafe.

 

 

 

 

    Junhyung .. Yong Junhyung .. The new student in my class .. My deskmate.. 

 

 

 

 

    I put my hand on my fast beating heart. Ah .. What have you done Junhyung-ssi?

 

 

 

 

    I look at him again and I saw HyunA. The Queenka. She must be asking my Junhyung to be her boyfriend. Where's Hyunseung btw? Did she dumped him already?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter