Winter Birthday. / Pt 1 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow is Junhyung's birthday and its snowing heavily. Did Elsa just set an eternal winter again? Dujun was really quite taken a back with Junhyung's attitude just now. After a long tiring day, he just wanted to be in Junhyung arms again. Not to mention to get some warmth, that he is freezing to death due to this cold. But, when he knock on this door, Junhyung yelled at him and had been told to off from here. He was confused. He called Junhyung, but to no avail, he just couldn't reach out to him. Junhyung keep on rejecting his calls.

 

 

 

And now Dujun is sitting at the doorstep, as he was trying to think of anyway that could possibly make Junhyung mad with him, but he couldn't find any.. Why was the younger mad at him? Was it bcos he didn't drop his call and ask the younger how was he doing the whole day? It doesn't seem likely to be the issue. And if he could, he would surely do that but he was restrained by his work schedule today. It was his second day at work after a long time and there's a lot of things he need to catch up with. 

 

 

 

 

But apparently that was his last bet. He called Junhyung once again and can't help from feeling hurt. His heart aches to see Junhyung behaving this way. But, finally the other party finally picking up his call.

 

 

 

 

"What?", Junhyung spat coldly.

 

 

 

 

Dujun heaved heavily, muttering softly. "Junhyung .. I am sorry for everything I did alright .. I am seriously didn't know what I did wrong .. I am really busy at work and if I have just a little time to drop a call, then I would .."

 

 

 

 

"Well you could have a nice lunch date with a girl today, so I understand that you wouldn't have time to drop your call..", Junhyung said with sarcastic tone. Dujun's mind starts wondering further. His mind were thinking wildly now. 'Lunch date?'

 

 

 

 

After a moment, Dujun was startled by Junhyung's voice. "You can go back now .. There's nothing between us, so I understand that if you didn't mean anything you said to me yesterday .. I-", Junhyung couldn't continue the words in his mind bcos it was so painful. It was painful bcos he know that his love towards his homeroom teacher start to grow. And even more after Dongwoon came earlier in the morning, today and they had spent hours together.

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon told him bout Dujun, and his little stories. His childhood, his school life and also when he first start came into the picture. Since Junhyung starts appeared in the elder man's life. He was grateful that Dongwoon told him that, his feelings towards Junhyung is just going to stay as physical attraction albeit he doesn't really mind about it. Still he was quite surprise that Dujun is the one who asked Dongwoon to visit him if he have a free time despite he was busy at work. He was touched. Listening to Dongwoon's story of how Dujun fell in love with a student like him, and how the teacher protected him for all this while, his heart couldn't help from swelling.

 

 

 

 

And this afternoon, Dongwoon had bring him out for lunch, as friend's treat. He was more than happy to not have to eat alone today. But, while walking towards the restaurant Dongwoon that he had planning to bring, passing another restaurant, he saw Dujun. He saw the scene with his eyes and Dongwoon witnesses it as well. He felt like his feet ain't going to move anywhere at the moment and glued to the ground but Dongwoon had pulled him away slowly. He was reluctantly about the scene and was about to confront the teacher. At the same time, he also knew that he couldn't bring himself to say anything if he ever confront the teacher.

 

 

 

 

At the restaurant, Dongwoon had choose the menu and apparently he had no appetite to eat. Yet Dongwoon was assuring him that what he saw, what they saw, was actually nothing. Well, to him it was something as he could see how the girl was moving her fingers and hands freely around the teacher. 

 

 

 

 

'What is this..? Jealousy..?'

 

 

 

 

Nono .. This is just .. Its just bcos he wanted to trust the teacher, yet what happened currently had stop him from doing so. He was just as confused as the elder man outside, that were almost freezing to death.

 

 

 

 

But, after Dongwoon's story, after all the classes and time he had spent with the teacher, there was something more behind it. He could feel it now. He was dense before but now .. He just didn't know anymore .. He admit he was actually annoyed with the elder man before this, and in the end who's to say when the heart had been knock just so that it could be open to be territorized by other? Who can stop this feelings from developing into something more? He ain't that strong. 

 

 

 

 

Dujun's voice from the phone had taken Junhyung back to the reality. "Baby .. please .. Let me talk to you and fix this alright .. I have already realized what I did, but if you could just please let me in? I'm freezing ..", Junhyung frown listening how Dujun had a hard time to talk and he didn't waste anymore time to open the door and pulled the teacher inside, providing the warmth he needed, taking all blanket that he had and also making a hot drink for the elder male. 

 

 

 

 

Taking a bucket full of hot water and place in the teacher's feet inside it as he felt bad for letting this man outside for 2 hours until his lips were all chapped. He was about to prepare something for the teacher's tummy to eat, but abruptly he was pulled by his wrist and settle down next to the teacher. Junhyung barely moving as the teacher was cocooning him in a tight hug and snuggling his nose towards his neck. "Thank you for doing this.."

 

 

 

 

It makes him shiver lightly bcos of the closeness they had, but Junhyung regained his composure and plastered his best poker face albeit the blooming heart feels in the inside. "Are you ready to hear me out? Will you listen to me now, baby?", Dujun mumbling softly on his skin and then that's it. That's all it takes to melt the ice cube he had created to protect his heart.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

"So, you were saying that .. You had an arrange marriage made by your father? And she's your future wife ..?", Junhyung trying to breathe comfortably while listening to Dujun's explanation. Trying so hard to control his voice that were slowly breaking. He didn't want to look so weak and vurnerable in front of this man, yet, his heart and feeling are failing him.

 

 

 

 

"Yes and no..", Dujun smiles at his love while caressing Junhyung's plump cheeks tenderly.

 

 

 

 

 

"What? What do you mean no?"

 

 

 

 

 

"She's not my future wife. Well, at least not to me. Bcos I have set my eyes on someone."

 

 

 

 

 

"And who is that?", Junhyung trying to challenge the elder male, trying to cover up his fluttering heart.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, nobody .. Just a favourite student of mine", Dujun said cheekily and grinning as Junhyung eyes stare at his.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah .. You mean Yoseop?", Junhyung decided to play along as he feel the urge to see the prideful teacher in front of him suffering a little bit. Not much.

 

 

 

 

 

And Dujun frown upon hearing the reply from the younger's lips. "Not Yoseop, I can sure you that", Dujun said confidently, trying to resist the urge to kiss Junhyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouh how sure are you, sir?", Junhyung continue to provoke Dujun as he teasingly his lips just for the teacher to watch. What a show heh. He was enjoying this honestly. 

 

 

 

 

 

But, not for long as Dujun had pinned him down in a second and attack his pinkish kissable lips.

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's his thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter