Marriage and Crush / Pt 2 /

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[1,2,3] Finally I'm gonna start updating again! YeY! What a surprise isn't it? Its a surprise and also a good news! I would start updating every 2 weeks. So all of you could anticipate this as I'm going to prepare lots of chapters so I wouldn't stop update until the end of this series~ Wow, its chapter 13. Yet Junhyung just knew Dujun has a crush towards him? Not to forget, Yoseop and Dongwoon haha. I even reread my story to be able to write again. And since its been 2 years, my writing would probably be different a bit. I hope different is good eh? Happy reading !

 

 

The bird is chirping outside, and the sun starts to rise the world, as well as the phone starts vibrating vigorously around his tummy. 'Aish what is this?', he grumbling to himself trying to get some more sleep. But still the phone ain't give up. It keeps buzzing around asking the owner to take a look right now. With a groan Dujun trying to reach his phone and open his heavy lid, looking at the phone screen. It was a call. A call from his father. He sighed and swipe the screen to pick it up.

 

 

"Yah! Where are you right now? Didn't I told you last night that you gonna follow me to the office? Get up and quickly come to the office right now!"

 

 

"Hm, I'm at..", he widen his eyes when he realized that he is certainly not at home. After a while trying to memorized what happened yesterday, suddenly a figure was laying close to him. 'What what?'

 

 

He carefully examined the figure and a stone hit him in his head literally. 'Junhyung..?', he said with a shocked expression still clearly on his face. For a while, he lost himself in those features, with a warmth radiates around his heart.

 

 

"Dujun? Yoon Dujun, you punk?!", his father voice startled him after a while and wake him up from the daze.

 

 

"Y-yeah father. I'm going now. Yeah okay, Okay", and there he hung up quickly, afraid the the younger would awake listening to his yelling father on the phone. But, now all that matters was Junhyung in front of him now. His love. The only one. With calm breathing pace, his warmth, keep telling Dujun to move closer, as close as possible to the other. And with that, his hands wrap around Junhyung, hugging him and there he snuggles to the other's neck, inhaling the addictive scent. So warm. So calm. So nice. And so addictive. 

 

 

'Even with you just by my side, I already feel so happy. I wonder how does it feels when you love me?'

 

 

'Yesterday I already took decision to leave you. But now? I just could not..'

 

 

'How can I forget you? How can I possibly let you go when you are finally in front of me?'

 

 

'I love you.. I love you a lot.. I really really love you ..'

 

 

'You might think I'm crazy .. But that's what my heart keep saying .. Could you hear me?'

 

 

"Yes .."

 

 

Dujun's eyes shot up and wide enough. He heard his voice. Was this a dream? Is this just a sweet dream where his mind manipulates everything? Battling with his emotions, he suddenly feel calm and relax again. He feels hands wrappiing around him. And he finally feels safe. The worries that had been built for months, disappear in the thin of air. He slowly moves his head and take a look at the younger. 

 

 

Junhyung as well, with a tint pink on his both cheeks, trying to fight against Dujun's eyes. Stuttering in the process, Dujun open up his mouth.

 

 

"You heard them?", Junhyung nods slowly, bitting his lips but still dare to look at the older. His heart was thumping hard almost falling out.

 

 

"Ofcourse I do .. You said it loud enough for me to hear it and woke me up", Junhyung said and yawn softly.

 

 

Dujun trying to process the younger words again and stay there, blinking for thousands time.

 

 

******

 

 

Dujun quicken his pace of walking, getting into the company front door and keep bowing a little bit as every single employees who passing by, greets him. "Good Morning Sir." He feels uncomfortable and weird though not to mention. How can his father keeping up with this every single day? 

 

 

He walk into the lift without even realizing the presence of the girl who has been eyeing him, staring and maybe crushing over him. The girl scooted closer to the male and brushing their arms together as a hint, that she exists. Dujun look up as he felt someone next to him, trying to pry for his attention and saw a tall girl, smiling sweetly at him.

 

 

"Hello Yoon Dujun ssi. I'm Gna. Choi G.na", the girl greeted him with her soft voice. He replied her with a smile. "Hello Gna."

 

 

"It is pleasure to meet you, finally. How are you?"

 

 

"Nice to meet you too. I am great. And how about you?"

 

 

"I am good as well."

 

 

And the lift have reached the top level where his office, or to be exact his future office located. "Ouh I'm sorry. I should be going."

 

 

"It's okay. I would meet you soon?", Gna asking sweetly with her bright smile.

 

 

"Ah yes .. Sure I guess? We would meet sometimes since we are in the same company? Take care", he said as the lift started to close. He walk over to his father office and with a knock, his father's assistant, open the door for Dujun to let him in.

 

 

"You are late, Yoon Dujun."

 

 

His father scolwed at him. Dujun still putting on his straight face and bows, as a sign of apology. 'I am not gonna get into argument with you once again.'

 

 

After a while and his father finally letting him to take a seat on his new office, which is just situatued next to his father office. CEO of Y Group. Yoon Dujun. A great company. A great position. With.. a not so great in mood of the owner. Dujun sigh in frustration. He has so much to learn about company and stuffs. Which he does not even interested in. Everything is too much. How he would love to run towards the younger and cuddle all day long. Even teaching at school would be better than being here. As long as Junhyung is there for sure.

 

 

"Junhyung ..", he whisper softly through his thin lips. "I missed you already..", as another words escape from him and there he lost again, thinking about the latter. Not very long though, an intercom disrupt the love thought and a message is received. 

 

 

"CEO Yoon. I have al the documents that Chairman have asked me to pass it to you. May I coming in to deliver this?"

 

 

"Uh, yeah sure", he replied half heartedly.

 

 

A minute after, he heard a knock on his glass door and asking her to come in. About 10 files been deliver to him and he was looking at each of the profile obliviously. "I- Uhh.."

 

 

"Chairman left 2 messages to you CEO Yoon. First message is to look after these files in 2 days time. And second message is, there would be a small gathering later after office working time, CEO Yoon must present on the gathering."

 

 

Dujun trying to process those informations like a vacuum cleaner yet the info couldn't be that well into his brain.

 

 

"CEO Yoon? Is there anything else or I'm allowed to go now?", said his father top assistant, Moon Geu Young.

 

 

The male shook his head and lowered it down a bit, allowing her to go. "Excuse me then CEO Yoon", and there she goes out from the glass room, Dujun put his head down on the table, sighing in frustration. 

 

 

******

 

 

Junhyung playing with his phone, sliding without knowing or reading its content. He didn't know why exactly but he just couldn't f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter