Teacher's Love BONUS

Teachers' ❤ Love ヅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I have been feeling there's lacking in my story so this chapter is to clear something's up along the chapters and to make me satisfied with it. And this is the second time I rewrite this chapter since something up with the connection and lost the work I just did. Luck isn't really by my side. Anyway, I have posted the previous chapter and after one night I still haven't got any comments, except for subscribers and an upvote. I'm happy with it, but I need my readers to share your thoughts about my story so that I could improve. I hope you would enjoy this revelation of those incomplete scenes. Happy reading ~

 

 

 

 

Dujun was looking around the abandon factory, to see if there is any men that left there. How he wish he could see them and punch each of them one by one for daring to touch his crush. 'No one can touch him and lay a single finger on him', he cursed under his breathe. After few rounds, looking around the place, he decided to call off and enter the factory. Not until he feels a vibration in his pocket, signaling him for the message he just recieved. Sliding the phone, he reads the message content and how he was surprise that it was from Junhyung's mother.

 

 

He decided to call his mother to tell Junhyung's real condition, expect that his mother would be less worried since he is trying so hard to take a good care of Junhyung.

 

 

 

"Hello Mrs Yong", he greets the mother. "Yes .. I am very sorry to tell you this ma'am. I have endangered your son. I am truly sorry for my father's doing. I am really really sorry..", his voice becomes lower as he mutters the words, indicating how guilty he felt for not protecting the boy. "Yes ma'am. Actually something happened to him.."

 

 

 

The conversation dragging on and on, while Dujun trying to calm the person on the other side, the mother. "Ma'am.. I am sorry but I really wish that you could trust me on letting Junhyung under my care", he said along with the determination in his voice. After talking and explaining, he sighed for the nth time. He walk and walk and finally stop at the front door of the factory. While listening to the other side, he saw something moving. He had already prepare in case that was his father's men.

 

 

 

After walking forward, he saw the shadow more clearer as the roadlamp from outside, light towards the person. He was shocked seeing Yoseop was there, trembling and hiding behind the barrels. Remembering the crush Yoseop had to Junhyung, he figured what happened and that's what made Yoseop appeared here. Smiling alone, he was more than glad that there's a lots of people would wanna protect the one.

 

 

 

Focusing back to the conversation, Dujun were drowning deep in his own thought.'I guess I need to tell the truth. If I don't have father's blessing .. At least I would wanna try to get his mother's blessing', he finally voiced out his thought after thinking a while. Walking back to the factory back entrance, he took a deep breath. 

 

 

 

"I have been loving him, ma'am. I am sorry for having feelings towards my own student. I know how you would feel, but I am really being honest with you, ma'am. I have already resign my job as a teacher so if you could allow me-", Dujun were in dead silence for a while before his eyes sparkling. "Really?", his lips form a smile.

 

 

 

"Thank you ma'am .. I am very-", he smiles and nodded softly listening to the mother. "Yes mom .. Thank you .. I will always protect him with everything I had", and there Dujun ended the call, running inside the factory to get Junhyung. The happy feelings in his heart, had been lift up the burden he felt on his shoulder. He could never ask anything more than this. This is more than enough for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon who running the same pace as Dujun, catching up his breathe, feeling high, and abruptly stop as the older give him a signal. "You go in and check on Junhyung. I need to handle something now", Dujun said almost whispering to him, but loud enough and the younger replied with a single nod as he slowly creeping inside the abandon factory.

 

 

 

Dongwoon is Dujun's cousin. A close one. They might not hanging out that regular these days since Dujun went out from the town they both live in and work as a teacher. He realized that this boy might be that special since it could be clearly seen that Dujun was worried sick just by looking at his face. The older can never hide or control his expression anyway.

 

 

 

Dongwoon hiding behind the rusty barrells as he trying to stay calm and steady his breathing pace. Looking around, searching through the place for the boy who had been kidnapped. He wonder what happened and why did this boy been kidnapped at the first place. Dujun only told him the important things that he needs to know and he didn't dare to ask Dujun to elaborate more since he quite understand the situation they were bound onto.

 

 

 

After a while searching, his eyes falls onto a shifting moving chair and slowly looking up to the person who been sitting on the chair. Yet now, he couldn't even move his eyes away from that person. He was in dazed. Not sure either it's because he was feeling high that time after running and now he was feeling hot that just didn't help him much for now.

 

 

 

The  sweaty forehead, trickling on the his smooth skin; looks very appetizing, those half lidded eyes showed much that the person is tired and a lil bit suffocating; yet it looks so alluring, the unsteady breathing as the person muffling, the moans sound escape through the thick clothes that were covering his mouth, and the way the body moves, wringling with the ropes attached around his body. This is just too much. This situation is yet too tempting for him and he just didn't know what to do. Currently he was drowning in the ocean of needs as he keep staring at the stranger. 

 

 

 

Not that long enough until his phone vibrates in his pocket had disrupt his dream. Trying to pick up his phone and finally realized what he had felt after he heard Dujun's voice on the other part, he wake up from those dreams. Sweet dreams. 'What am I actually thinking?', He bit his lips. Feeling guilty towards his cousin, realizing how this person in front of him mean so much to his close cousin, he mouthed sorry to Dujun softly in his head and also in his heart, apologizing. He secure his heart to not betraying his one and only cousin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BONUS*

 

"Yes .."

 

 

 

Dujun's eyes shot up and wide enough. He heard his voice. Was this a dream? Is this just a sweet dream where his mind manipulates everything? Battling with his emotions, he suddenly feel calm and relax again. He feels hands wrappiing around him. And he finally feels safe. The worries that had been built for months, disappear in the thin of air. He slowly moves his head and take a look at the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung as well, with a tint pink on his both cheeks, trying to fight against Dujun's eyes. Stuttering in the process, Dujun open up his mouth. "You heard them?", Junhyung nods slowly, bitting his lips but still dare to look at the older. His heart was thumping hard almost falling out.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter