Chap. 5 Flight

You and I: Plusle and Minun

AUTHOR’S POV

Himchan froze for a sec. “U-uh She’s-“ Before he could finish a Bird came out of the sky and landed on your porch in front of Himchan. Jungkook and Jimin and their pokemon were ready to attack. “Oh Hey Braviary aren’t you supposed to be with HaChan?” Braviary started to speak. "Braviary I can't understand you unlike her..." He whispered to the pokemon. "It said that she needs you right away." Jungkook said. Himchan's eyes widen. *He can understand them like HaChan??* Himchan thought. "Why does she need me?? She has Umbreon and Gallade." Braviary spoke once again. "She's doesn't have Gallade it's with someone named Daehyun and Umbreon is very injured." Jungkook said once again. "Oh No BRAVIARY TAKE ME TO HER RIGHT AWAY!" Himchan said as he hopped on Braviary's back. "ESPEON LET'S GO! YOUR BROTHER IS INTROUBLE!" Soon Espeon ran out of the house and hopped on Himchan. "Uh sorry Jimin we gotta go.... Have fun with the toilet paper. And nice meet you uhh... What's your name?" Himchan asked. "Jungkook and this is Umbreon." *Hmmm They are alike.* Himchan thought and pulled a smile. "Well it's nice to meet you I'm Himchan and this is Espeon *Espeon Looked and made a sound saying hi* Well we have to go so bye! Braviary let's go!" Himchan said as braviary started to lift up from the ground. Soon he left and far from their sights. "Hyung he didn't think something was wrong with me when I told him what Braviary was saying." Jungkook said looking at the older boy. "He is probably thinking you are weird but he's not showing it." Jimin said as he Grabbed the toilet paper. "I didn't get to meet that girl too I wanted meet her cause she has an Umbreon... What was her name HaChan??" Jungkook sulked *Heh he already has a crush or something? he hasn't even seen her yet and hes already sulking about her.* Jimin smirked. "Yeah Let's go before the hyungs go crazy." The two boys and their pokemon started walking.

 

Location: Unknown warehouse.

"God where is Braviay??? Did they catch him?? Umbreon isn't gonna last that much longer what do I do.?" You thought and started fighting the trainer Zico. "Wow Little girl is fighting back now?" He said as he dodged your punch and kicked your legs. You quickly Dodge the kick with a back flip. "Don't you know it's not nice to hit girls?" You smirked as you started to run across the wall, you jumped and kicked his chest making him wobbly. You sooned looked back at Your umbreon fighting off Zico's aggron. you looked backed to your fight with Zico Punching you in the face. Groaning in pain you got up and started to attack him again, but was held back by his gang. "I'd like you to meet some of my friends. U-Kwon and Jaehyo." Zico said as three more came up from behind him. "These are also some other ones two Taeil Kyung and B-Bomb." he smirked with the rest of his friends. "Wow isn't this a bit unfair?" You asked as you elbowed ukwon in the stomach and swung Jaehyo into  a wall. "Idiots." The rest started to come at you even though you were strong there where just to many of them. Zico who was playing dirty grabbed a knife and tried to stab you. With strong instincts you rolled over to avoid the stab. *CRASH* "HACHAN!: someone scream and finding your brother and your Braviay. "OPPA!" you shouted kicking Zico in the throat. "Espeon Physic!" HimChan shouted. Espeons eyes changed and a aura was but around Block B and Zico's Aggron. Espeon quickly tossed them to the wall and held them. Himchan ran to you to check if you were okay. "Yah HaChan gwenchana??" Himchan said as he was checking you. You quickly nodded and ran to Umbreon who was in bad shape. "Umbreon are you okay?!" Umbreon gave a small smile and its eyes started to close. "UMBREON NO STAY STRONG!" You shouted sobbing. "YOU!" You Pointed at Zico "YOUR GONNA BE DEAD WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" You charged at him with his own knife when your brother held you back "HACHAN STOP BEING STUPID AND TAKE UMBREON TO THE POKEMON CENTER I'LL HANDLE THEM." you quickly stopped and dropped the knife. "Braviary take my sister to the pokemon center before it's too late." Himchan said while looking at you. Braviar sqwaked and you climbed on its back with Umbreon slowly drifting in your arms. "Let's go." and with that you flew off. "Well now that she's gone I can do what i want with some idiots like you. Isn't that right Esp?" Espeon smirked and tossed the group acoss the walls with its physic. 

Pokemon Center

You sat eagerly with Braviary waiting for the operation to be done. The only reason why you were so protective was because you had nearly lost Umbreon before as well. The light turned off and nurse Jessica came in. "Your lucky you came in just in time Umbreon is doing better now you can come in and check on it. You said thank you and walked in seeing Umbreon sleeping on the bed. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY IM INVOLVED SO MUCH IN SCHOOL THAT I HAVE NO TIME OH AND P.O IS NOT IN HERE CUZ THERE IS A REASON JUST WAIT AND FIND OUT