Chap. 1 Ordinary day

You and I: Plusle and Minun

                Your POV

Today was a normal day I got up slowly not waking up umbreon and went to get ready. My name is Kim HaChan and I’m a Pokémon trainer haha yeah you probably don’t believe me but I am. ^-^ It happened 5 years ago when a Pokémon development went wrong causing our world and the Pokémon combine into one. Yeah sounds crazy but it’s true. I Live with my brother Kim HimChan and his friends, the reason is cause we were all abandoned at the same time it was like fate brought us together ever since then we never left each other’s sides we are the Eevee family everyone has their own Eevee evolution Pokémon like me I have Umbreon each one of us had a reason why we were paired up with them.But my Umbreon is different from most Umbreons instead of having gold rings my Umbreon has blue rings these kind of things are what people call Shiny which are rare pokemons it's hard to find them its different but it doesnt change the type only the appearance haha. Anyways like I said today is just a normal day at school its surprising that I am actually the Queenka of the school just because of B.a.p haha its annoying but I have to deal with it. “HaChan-ah! Come down time for Breakfast!” Himchan yelled downstairs.” Himchan Yelled from down stairs. “Neh!” I shouted I fixed my uniform and went to wake up Umbreon. He Purred and rubbed her head against my leg. His Eyes slowly opened and he stretched out and jump out of bed following the smell of food. I smiled and followed him down grabbing His bandana. “Morning Channie!” Daehyun said with his mouth full. “Yah! Don’t talk with your mouth full Pabo! And Channie is my nickname isn’t that right Gukkie?” My brother Himchan said while being greasy towards Yongguk Oppa I feel so bad for him hehe. “Too bad Oppa *Mehrong*”

We sat, ate, then cleaned everything before leaving for school. Oh I- well me and B.a.p go to Seoul’s Preforming Arts High Yeahhh we are very talented Haha Yongguk and Zelo rap, Daehyun and Youngjae sing, Himchan is in modeling and Korean Traditional music, and Zelo Jongup and I are in dancing, I also sing and rap I’m more of a DJ and a dancer. “HaChan-ah! Which one are you bring to school today?!?” Youngjae yelled to get my attention. I totally forgot haha. I went to the Pokemon room and looked at my pokemon Shelf and grabbed a pokeball. I ran back out and caught up with the boys. “Yah Youngjae when is Youngsoo coming back?” I said jumping on Daehyun almost causing him to fall “Yah! Kim HaChan what was that-dfkjkda” I covered his mouth so Youngjae oppa can speak. “She should be coming back today I bet she’s already at school.” Youngsoo is Youngjaes sister and pretty much mine she’s not part of the Eevee family but she’s still one of us me and her are just alike except I’m a gangster haha. We arrived to school and let’s just say this school love and hates us. “AHHHHH Its B.A.P Oppas!!” “Daehyun Love Me” “Zelo come to noona” “HaChan Stay away from our oppas!” “HaChan We Love You!” “B.A.P Don’t mess with her heart!” Like I said this school loves us but hate us. “She’s such a .” Someone said as I was walking down the hall I stopped and turned around and walked up to the girl. “You want to say something?” Umbreon came out beside me glaring. “Umm….” She trembled in fear but she thought she was tough. “Uhh Yeah I do I… think….. your…. A…. !” Instead of me attacking her and ripping her head off I decided to battle her a pokemon battle. “Let’s battle then” Her eyes widen but she shook it off. "Fine Lets go..." she said shakly.