Chap. 2 Battle

You and I: Plusle and Minun

Author’s POV

                The both of you went to the schools battle ground with pretty much the whole school following them. B.A.P sat and watched. “Let’s do a one on one battle got it? But we can use two pokemon.” you said the girl nodded and threw her pokeball releasing the Pokemon inside. “Claydol Show them who’s the higher person” she shouted images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXVnjyqa7OPL-FlpbZNzk

“Clay Clay” Claydol said You smirked and Looked at Umbreon. “Ready?” Umbreon nodded. “Umbreon Let’s Go!” 197.png ”Who do you thinks gonna win guys?” Himchan said at the side lines. “Claydol is a Psychic and ground type it’s weak against dark types and Umbreon is just a dark type so HaChan can win but you don’t know she might lose cause we don’t know much about the other trainer I don’t think she even goes here.” Youngjae said the boys sat and watched the battle thinking who the other girl was. “Claydol Rapid spin!” Claydol started to spin in place increasing speed then shooting towards Umbreon. “Umbreon dodge with quick attack!”  Umbreon quickly dodged “Umbreon Dark pulse!” Umbreon’s rings started to glow, she sent out dark rays. Claydol couldn’t do anything except get hit with the attack. “Claydol!” The girl yelled her aura changed. “Claydol is unable to battle Umbreon is the winner!” Youngsoo said. “YOUNGSOO?!?!” You said running to her and giving her a hug. “Youngjae pabo was right you came back today!” You said “Haha well he is a brainiac!” while you and Youngsoo were having a sister/bestfriend moment the other girl was getting impatient. “YAH! COME ON AND LETS BATTLE!” She shouted. “Yahh... calm yo girl besides whats your name anyway?” you walked away from Youngsoo and walked back up to the girl tilting your head. “I’m Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.” She said clicking her tongue. “You from that gang GLAM?” “Yep I’m the Leader.” “ok..” “WELL LETS FINISH THIS THING WE STILL HAVE A POKEMON LEFT!” She Shouted making the crowed roar. “Ok *Smirk* Let’s go!” You both walked back and got ready. “WATCHOG LETS SHOW THIS WANNABE WHO ‘S THE BOSS.”images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzrFHclEmOBoZQo1cp2TA”Gallade…..” You tossed your Pokeball .Gallade_v_2_by_Xous54.png Everyone in the crowd was quiet fearing for JiYeon everyone knew that your Gallade best fighter in the whole school. “You go first.” You smirked. “Watchog! Use Low KICK!” Watchog started to charge. “Gallade jump.” Gallade dodge the attack. “Watchog Retaliate!” she was getting angry. “Gallade Sword dance.” You said without giving a care. “WATCHOG KEEP USING RETALIATE UNTIL YOU HIT GALLADE!” Jiyeon shouted. “She’s kind of over doing it” Yongguk said. “Gallade is very fast.” Zelo pitched in. “She should know that Watchog is gonna get too tired and can’t be as fast as it was before.” Youngjae said “HaChan and Gallade are a good pair!” Youngsoo said. “But don’t forget about her and Umbreon!” Daehyun said “HaChan has a strong bond with all of her pokemon .” Himchan said. Watchog keep trying until it finally got a chance to hit Gallade. Everyone gasped “HAHAHA and people said your Gallade is the best fighter ahahahahahah”  she laughed. “I swear this girl is crazy.” You and Himchan said. “Lets see about this GALLADE double team!.” Multiple Gallades appeared “Sword dance, then use Psycho cut.” Gallade’s Blades started to glow then attack Watchog creating it to fly in the air. “NOW USE CLOSE COMBAT!” JiYeon gasped “Watchog hurry and dodge!!” But it was too late a series of punches and kicks started to be inflicted on Watchog. Watchog fell on the ground knocked out. Everyone Cheered very loud for you except B.A.P and Youngsoo they knew what was going to happen. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Jiyeon screamed. Yours, B.a.p’s and Youngsoo’s attention turned to Jiyeon. “THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I NEVER LOSE NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!” Jiyeon shouted and ran to punch you. By the time she got close you moved to the side making her fall on her face everyone started laughing. She got up and went up and tried to hit you again this time you grabbed her hand twisted her arm and got her on the floor. “Don’t try to mess with me.” You warned until letting go of her “Let’s go you guys I don’t feel like going to class. Umbreon, Gallade lets go.” You said with your two pokemon walking behind you. “We should tell her classes are over.” Jongup whispered to  Daehyun. “she will Notice, Flareon let’s go.” He said walking back in the school.

JiYeon’s POV

 “she is gonna regret messing with me! And I know who just too call for this.” I grabbed the phone and dialed the professor. “Hello professor  Kim, Yes I have been good, I just wanted you to know that I found them. Yes She has gotten strong, no nothing about him sir, Seoul Preforming arts High, yes sir, yes. Ok Good Day sir.” I hung up the phone “Just you wait HaChan Just you wait.”