Chap. 4 Duty

You and I: Plusle and Minun

Jimin still felt uncomfortable same with Hitmontop. You gave a small smile and you and umbreon walked towards him. “Hi!” He looked up at you and smiled “Hi” he said. Soon making the scene awkward. “Why isn’t Hitmontop hanging out with the other Pokemon?” You asked. “I don’t know.  Hitmontop why don’t you play with the other pokemon??” Jimin asked Hitmontop started to talk and Jimin understood. “He says that hes shy and they aren’t that nice accept umbreon because Jungkook has an Umbreon… Wait why is you Umbreon so different its blue instead of gold like most umbreons?” Jimin asked as umbreon and hitmontop were sharing food. “Umbreon is different because this is a rare pokemon they call them Shiny pokemon they are the same pokemon but just different colors. That’s why a lot of people get scared.” You explained Jimin understood and relaxed for a bit until an idea popped in your head. “You said Hitmontop felt uncomfortable with our pokemon right?” You asked he nodded his head. “Maybe because they aren’t fighting types hold on a second.” You ran upstairs to the pokemon room “Where are you… where are- There you are!” You quickly grabbed the ball and ran back down stairs. “Hitmontop meet Riolu!” The pokemon releasing Riolu.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmTD5ctw2DYrHNlNx4H0mRiolu threw up a fist and started to stretch. Hitmontop went over and started to play with Riolu having fun. “Well it’s getting late Off to bed Hitmontop can sleep with the other pokemon in the room You stay in the guest room. Kids enough play time it’s time for bed!” You said everyone started to go to their rooms. You walked to Himchan and Yongguk’s room “OPPAS!!” You whined jumping on Himchan’s back as he was laying down reading. “WHAT?” Himchan mocked you. “I need some clothes for Jimin he doesn’t have any here.” You said going to your brothers closet looking for clothes you found shorts and a t-shirt. You walked to Jimin’s room and knocked on the door. You opened it and say him looking out the window. “Hey I got some clothes for you.” You said peering your head in. “Oh thanks HaChan.” Jimin took the clothes and put it on the chair. “Well I guess this is good night and it was nice to meet you.” You said he nodded and laid in bed.

The next morning

                You woke up by the sound of walking, Umbreon also woke up shaking his head. “Umbreon lets check it out.” Umbreon nodded and followed you out the door. You made your way down the stairs finding Jimin and Hitmontop getting ready to leave Jimin was in the clothes you gave him. “Jimin leaving so soon?” you asked, He jumped and turned to you and scratched his head. “Yeah mianhae HaChan-ah I have to go I forgot to tell my brothers that I was staying at your house I have to get home before they wake up. Let’s hang out sometime or something arraso?” You didn’t know he had brothers you were fine and gave him a thumbs up. “Yeah totally! Hurry and get back I’ll text you bye.” You said sending him to the door.

Jimin’s POV

 “Hitmontop we are soooo dead when NamJoon finds out!” I said while running down the street. “Hitmontop!” Hitmontop said in agreement. We soon got to Bangtan’s home and I snuck through mine and Jungkook’s window to our room. Luckily he was still asleep I returned Hitmontop in his pokeball. I hopped in and quickly but accidentally stepped on a bag of chips. SHOOT Umbreon woke up and sent a shadow ball at me I quickly dropped on the floor dodging the shadow ball.  Umbreon started to charge at me. I quickly ran around our room Jungkook didn’t even wake up MAN THIS KID I SWEAR-AHHHH. Umbreon kept shooting shadow balls I couldn’t take it anymore. “JEON JUNGKOOK GET UP  AND CONTROL YOUR POKEMON!” I quickly threw a pillow at him and it hit his back. I ran the other side with another pillow and threw another this time Umbreon used psychic and shot it back at me and got hit in the face. OW much finally he woke with wide eyes “Umbreon that’s enough!” Jungkook yelled umbreon froze and stopped. “Jimin Hyung what are you doing? Where were you? Who’s clothes are you wearing?” I was bombraided in question. “I-I uhh stayed at a friends house.” “But we just moved here and we know no one here!” He said I sighed and told him the whole thing. “BWOH!?! A CHICK?!! AND SHE HAS A BLUE UMBREON!?!” I slowly nodded. “PARK JIMIN!!!” Rap mon yelled my eyes widen and slowly came out of my room with jungkook. “N-Neh Hyung?” I asked getting scared what was going to happen. “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU YESTERDAY WE TOLD YOU TO STOP AND GET TOILET PAPER AND IT TAKES THE WHOLE NIGHT WHERE WERE YOU?!?!” He shouted “I-“ I was interrupted by Jungkook. “He had to go to Busan to get some special snacks for me thanks Jimin Hyung.” Jungkook said nudging me to play along. “is that true Jimin?” I quickly looked up from my shoes then looked down and said yes. “Ok now I’m going back to bed.” We all walked back to our rooms. “Thanks Jungkook.” I said looking at him. He just simply nodded and layed back in bed. Umbreon laid next to him and snuggled up. “Are You excited for school Jimin Hyung?” I looked at him. He was looking at the ceiling. “Yeah… I guess we get to start over again.” I said. “But hyung what if I get called a freak again?” Jungkook said. I understood how he’s different from most but he shouldn’t have people to bother him it’s a gift not some curse. “Don’t worry Jungkook everything is gonna be fine maybe you will find someone that has the same gift as you.” “Do you really think so? Is there more people like me hyung?” He sat up looking at me with anxious eyes. I got up and patted his head. “Yeah don’t worry you’re not the only one maybe it can be a girl and you know you guys can hook up.” I said chuckling “GIRL I NEED A GIRLL~”  “HYUNG?!?!” He said with a red face. I grabbed my phone.

TO: Jiminnie

Fr: HahaChan

 ”HEY JIMIN YOU FORGOT YOUR TOILET PAPER!!”

OMG I FORGOT IT?!?!

                TO: HahaChan

                Fr: Jiminnie

                WE NEED THAT TOO I’ll stop by and grab it really quick.

Soon she texted back saying it was fine. “Hitmontop we gotta go!” I Grabbed my shoes and climbed through the window. Jungkook stopped me “Yah Hyung where are you going?” “Uhh I just need to stop at and get some coffee.” “Oh Then I’m coming with you.” “WAIT YOU CAN’T!” He raised an eye brow then looked at Umbreon.  “OH SO Hyung you’re going to that girls house cause you forgot the toilet paper.” DAMN THAT UMBREON AND JUNGKOOKS GIFT! “Umbreon is telling me everything still you know. If you don’t take me I am going to tell Namjoon Hyung bout this and how you lied.” He started to walk away. “FINE YOU BABY YOU CAN COME.” He smirked and hopped down.

We started walking and grabbed a couple of snacks and coffee then we reached HaChan’s House. “This is her house hyung?” Jungkook said while his ice cream. I nodded and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened but it wasn’t HaChan but her Brother Himchan. “Oh hey Jimin are you here to pick up the toilet paper??” He said I nodded. “Where’s HaChan?” Himchan froze for a sec. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

btw i hav major writers block so its hard for me to update