Chap. 3 New friend

You and I: Plusle and Minun

*8:00 PM*

YOUR POV

I decided to go on a stroll down town. I was walking down feeling like someone was following me I turned and saw no one so I kept walking I had a weird feeling I quickly went in a convenience store trying to lose whoever was following me. I decided since I’m in here I’d get some ice cream. I grabbed a strawberry cheesecake one. Wait… if I have this Daehyun might steal it then if I buy him one everyone’s gonna complain. I decided to grab everyone and some pokemon snacks. On my way to the register I bumped into someone. “Owww..” I looked up and saw the cutest guy ever!! “I-I’m Sorry..” I said looking away trying to hide my red face. “Oww  Its fine I think I should be saying sorry are you ok?” He asked I quickly nodded “I’m Jimin and what about you pretty lady?” Oh my Pichus… “HaChan…. Kim HaChan.” “HaChan That’s a cute name. So whats a lovely girl doing out here by herself at this time? You know this place is dangerous at night.” Jimin said. “Well I go here a lot at this time and I am perfectly fine.” I said grabbing the bag filled with ice cream and walked out with that Jimin cutie following me. “Hey HaChan wait up!” Jimin said running towards me. “Let me walk you home I think we are taking the same way.” He said. “Uh sure ok you’re not going to me or anything are you?”  I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. “Why would you think that? Haha I would never do such things my hyungs  taught me better than that.” He said soon we reached a dark alley Jimin quickly stood in front of me trying to be Mr. Tough guy I moved in front of him. “What are you doing it’s not safe.” He said I rolled my eyes.

Author’s POV

“Umbreon?” you whispered. A ball of light started to come out from the corner you smiled and kneeled on the floor waiting for it to come. Soon it started to sprint towards you. Before it got to you Jimin stepped in and sent out his pokemon. “Hitmontop GO!” images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeWIGqRXtxltds7Eh8oEs ”Hitmontop rapid spin!” Jimin commanded. The light quickly dodged and the light disappeared. You knew it was YOUR Umbreon. It was smart, you watched as Hitmontop looked around *5, 4, 3, 2, 1,….. NOW!* You thought all of the sudden a dark orb hit Jimin’s Pokemon injuring it harshly. “Umbreon that’s enough.” You said as Umbreon walked to you and rubbed against your leg. “Hitmontop are you ok?!?! Gwenchana?”  Jimin said Hitmontop gave a small nod and a smile. Jimin smiled and held Hitmontop tight. “Sorry Jimin Umbreon is very protective of me at night. How about you stay at my house for the night and I will heal Hitmontop?” You asked as Umbreon started to go and walked off. “But I just met you. Don’t you feel scared? Do you always do this with strangers?” Jimin asked following Umbreon’s  glow “You tried to protect me from my own pokemon I think it’s cool besides my brothers are there so if anything they can kick your .” You said swinging the bag. Jimin nodded his head he checked the time and thought it would be good to stay at your house for the night.

They soon got to your house you were greeted by Zelo. “NOONA!” Zelo said giving you a hug. “OPPA! STOP CALLING ME NOONA YOU’RE A YEAR OLDER YOU KNOW!?” You said smacking his arm. Zelo soon notice Jimin and his injured pokemon. “HaChan who’s this?” Zelo said pointing at Jimin. “Oh a friend he’s staying here for the night and his pokemon is injured.” You said. “Come on Jimin Lets get Hitmontop fixed.” He nodded and followed you. Both of you walked to the Pokemon room that was organized and had multiple habitats. “Cool huh? Me and Daehyun thought of it speaking of which you haven’t met them the guy you met earlier was Zelo.” He nodded not paying attention to you and only on the room. You guys made it to the infermery “Place Hitmontop here. Audino! Come quickly we have a hurt pokemon.” You shouted.Soon Audino came and started to examine and heal Jimin’s pokemon. Soon after a few short minutes Hitmontop was up and ready to go. Jimin hugged hitmontop and you guys walked out. “Wait a sec.. BOYS and YOUNGSOO GET DOWN HERE PPALI PPALI!!” You shouted. Multiple foots steps were running from the stairs soon 6 boys and a girl lined up. “Guys this is Jimin my friend please make him feel welcome he’s staying here for the night. Please introduce yourselves.” You said. Yongguk stepped up first. “Hello I’m Yongguk and this is Vaporeonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6o6_DJYn0aFbvSbLj-Tg.” “Ayo I’m Zelo and this is Glaceonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm9VgynIwhfuPFWwVPYf0.” “Sup I’m Jongup and this is Leafeonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa4U3Cux778DxQf8wZCIS.” “Hey I’m Youngjae and this is Jolteonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqipdh4aV8EI3FvpWNl8G” “Annyeong I’m Youngsoo  and this Petililimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuLWD6duXsHFTuhyh88E1I am also Youngjae’s sister” Youngsoo said putting her arm around her brother throwing up a peace sign. “I’m Himchan HaChan’s brother and this is Espeon Umbreons sister.” HImchan wrapping his arm around you as Espeon and Umbreon stood next to each other images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBRggYAlhNubvEE3vBHBJ. “And Last but not least is Daehyun! And that’s Flareonimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXkWQWA1s5T6G3PIKtbCD.” You said as  Daehyun raised his hand and looked away you chuckled and went over and backed hugged him and whispered “Say something or I won’t give you your treat.” His eyes widen as he blushed. “Hey there.” He said “Nice to meet you all I’m Jimin and this is Hitmontop please treat me well!” Jimin said with a bow. “ANYWHOOOO I got Ice Cream and Poke snacks! DIG IN EVERYONE!” You said everyone thanked you and started to eat.