~~17

When Kai Breaks The Ice Princess

 


--Author

"Chanyee! Open this freaking door before I do!" Chanyeol yelled over the blasting music.

Chanyee shook her head as tears fell down her face. She knew that nobody could see her doing that, but she couldn't get any sounds out of while sobbing.

"Chanyee, please." Chanyeol sighed, sounding almost desperate. He slid down the door and sat there, waiting for his little sister to open up to him.

Taking her time to catch her breath, she spoke. "Take me home Chanyeol." She sniffed and wiped her face.

"Anything you want, just open up so we can talk." He got up and knocked on the door once again. "We'll talk at home if you want."

Chanyee nodded again, still knowing that no one could see her broken state. She slowly opened the door and a concerned looking Chanyeol greeted her.

"Come on. Lets go." Chanyeol grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the exit.

She turned around to catch a glimpse of the man who broke her heart. A lady sat on his lap and played with his hair, smiling.

Chanyee bit her lip in order to keep her tears back, but they seemed to have escaped without her consent. 

 

--Chanyee

I got into the car without a word. Chanyeol would sometimes look over at me and open his mouth, but nothing ever came out.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and laid my head down uncomfortably. I tried to close my eyes but the images of what happened earlier kept flashing through my mind. 

His hands on her neck and waist, her hands all over his body. Their lips, no distance in between. It broke my heart when Gina pulled me in even closer, where I had to turn back and leave.

We arrived home and I stomped into the house first, leaving Chanyeol behind. It didn't take long before his blessed legs quickly caught up to mine and he pulled me into the living room before I could escape.

I sat on the couch in silence before looking at at Chanyeol who had confused written on his face.

"Why were you at the club?" He questioned me.

"I could ask you the same thing." I shrugged and looked away.

"Chanyee, you aren't supposed to be going out to clubs." He argued.

"Me? I'm the same age as you! My Jeez," I scoff and cross my arms. "You can't tell me what to do anymore."

"I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what not to do." He pointed at me.

"Oh, so I can't go have a little fun while you can go drink with friends and slide money into waitresses' low cut shirts?!" I yelled at him.

"You don't understand!" He yelled furiously and stomped his foot.

"What do I have to understand? I saw it with my own eyes!" I threw my hands furiously in the air. "I saw how you tipped that waitress. I saw how Suho had a lady in his arms. I saw how Sehun flirted with some guy's girlfriend. I even saw how Kai.. Made out with that girl..."

I bit my lip and let out an angry huff from my nostrils. Chanyeol blinked and it seemed like he was rethinking what I just said.

Heck, even I had to rethink about what I just said. The vision came back to me at the club when Gina said she had a VIP room at the end of the hall. Unfortunately, the Exo boys' room was the first one in the hallway and the door was wide open.

Gina didn't seem to notice but I had to stop when I accidentally bumped into a waitress. After I bowed, I looked up, only to see my own brother treating a lady without any respect. I gasped and spilt my drink in my hand, gaining Chanyeol's attention.

He got up to come to me but after taking a long look at the other boys, I ran, I ran anywhere my feet could take me and I ended up locking myself in the women's bathroom. 

I cringed and snapped back into reality. Looking back at Chanyeol, he looked like he was waiting for an answer.

"Did you say something?" I asked, with a hint of anger still evident.

"I asked you, who brought you to the club." He said softly, probably trying to soften the mood too.

"No one." I shrugged. "I went there by myself."

"Who were you with?" Chanyeol squinted his eyes at me.

"Why are you aski--" 

"Just answer the dang question!" He raised his voice.

"Gina! There, are you happy?" I threw my hands in the air again.

"You," Chanyeol pointed at me and squinted, "you have to stay away from her, understood?"

"You can't --"

"Yes I can and you better obey that one damned rule." He spoke in a voice so dark, that it almost seemed unhuman.

All I could do was nod. He sighed and walked up stairs, signaling that he was done. 

I blinked a few times and repeated what he said in my mind.

'Stay away from her? But, why?'