~~18

When Kai Breaks The Ice Princess


-- Chanyee

The next day was such a drag. I hated monday mornings, but everything was just worse today. I had nightmares and wasn't able to rest at all. Around 6 in the morning I gave up and headed downstairs to make myself some food.

Surprisingly, half an hour later Chanyeol came down into the kitchen fully clothed in a workout outfit with his gym bag.

I asked him where he was going but he just stumbled with his words, checked his watch, then left.

I ended up having nightmares almost every night but I didn't remember what even happened in any of them. All I remember is waking up and going to the kitchen for a glass of water, finding Chanyeol leaving.

So now four days later without much sleep at all, I decided to get ready myself and follow Chanyeol. Of course I wouldn't take my car, I had called up Gina the night before to pick me up.

When I spoke to her, I remembered the words that Chanyeol told me.

'You have to stay away from her, understood?'

The question still buzzed in my head. Why did I have to stay away from someone I actually trust? What did Gina ever do to you or me?

I felt my phone vibrate and here she was. I exited the house and slid into her car.  

"Right on time! I was just thinking about you." I smiled at her as I buckled up.

"Me?" She raised her brow. "I knew you loved me but I didn't know how obsessed you were." 

We started laughing and she started to drive around the corner to park, making sure Chanyeol wouldn't notice us following him.

After a few minutes of silence I spotted Chanyeol in his car drive past us. I told Gina to step on it and of course, she took it seriously and we sped all the way until we were right behind him.

I told Gina to slow down just in case he turns around and sees us, but she insisted we stay on his tail or else we'd lose him. Also, she was the driver and had the control.

We kept following Chanyeol from a safe distance where he wouldn't notice us. I then realized we were surrounded by large buildings and people in suits or girls with posters.

Once Chanyeol's car came to a park, I looked up and realized where we were. On a large poster twelve silhouettes of young guys was hung above a majorly tall building. Across the picture read, "SM's Next Big Hit!"

I widened my eyes when I saw the resemblance of Chanyeol and one of the taller shadows. Then it hit me. He was becoming a star.

 

--Author

Chanyee and Gina slipped past two security guards as they were taking a coffee break. Walking up a few flights of stairs, they decided to ask for some help.

Fortunately, they ran into an intern that believed they were actual workers there. When asked where Chanyeol was, they were told to go up to the twelfth floor and into the third door on the right.

Not wanting to risk anything, they took the stairs instead of the elevator. Walking up twelve stairs was nothing to the girls. The difficult part was trying to pry open the locked door.

After much difficulty of using multiple bobby pins at once, the door unlocked. The girls sneakily creeped towards the door and put their ears against it.

"I don't hear anything." Gina mumbled while biting her nails.

"I don't either.." Chanyee furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's because everyone's having breakfast in the other room." A deep male voice greeted the girls. 

Gina squealed and pushed her back towards the wall while Chanyee just froze on her spot. They both looked to the person and found A sweaty Jongin in a work out outfit and a water bottle in hand.

"Shiitake mushrooms. You scared me." Gina put her hand to her chest as she huffed loudly.

Kai pointed at Gina with squinted eyes. "You're not supposed to be here."

Chanyee looked over to Gina with a skeptical look while Gina just let out a fake laugh. 

Chanyee was an observant person. Not having to talk to people basically helped her skills of people watching.

"What do you mean by that?" Chanyee asked in a small voice.

"Well she-" "Nothing!" Gina interrupted Kai's sentence. "Oh look at the time, I need to drop off some errands. Kai can give you a ride home. Bye!"

Just like a plane, she was off and wasn't able to return that easily. With no other choice, Chanyee stood up and looked at Kai with a straight face.

"Well?" Chanyee asked.

"Well what?" Kai retorted.

"Tell me, everything." Chanyee shrugged and pulled him into the empty room.

"Woah woah woah," Kai pulled her back. "Everything as in me not knowing about you leaving or everything as in our relationship?"

Chanyee froze and bit the inside of . "You know what? I can just ask Chanyeol myself."

"Chanyee wait," Kai spoke.

"No, I'm tired of waiting. Sorry Jongin." Chanyee sighed and turned around.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?" Kai voiced out, sounding very hurt. "Wasn't I the one waiting for you?"

Chanyee clenched her fist and took a few steps forward before speaking once again.

"Whatever we had before I left, is no more. I don't have any feelings for you what so ever, so don't come looking for me." Chanyee whispered loud enough for the other to hear.

As she opened the door to walk out, she was faced with another problem- Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

(&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&)

Hi Everyone!

So, I just wanted to ask all of you something.

When you like a story, you subscribe and upvote it, right?

Well, I'm asking you guys to NOT upvote this story.

When this story officially ends, I will have a little contest.

Everyone who wants to participate, please DO NOT UPVOTE,

until you see [Completed] by the title.

Contest information will be givin out at the END of the fanfic. 

Thanks!

- The Stalker.

(&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&)