The New Student Come

I Love You, Troublemaker!

 

The New Student Come

 


 

 

You're at your home right now with your stepbrother...

     "Ah, my two little angel already go home... How's your school?" Ask mom
"It's great" said Luhan. "Nothing special happened" You said to your mom.

"Okay... Now, take a bath... After that, eat the sushi that eomma already made" said mom then pat our back. "Okay" said Luhan then run to the bathroom.

"Yah! Luhan!!! I want to take a bath first!!!" You knock the door hardly. "You can use bathroom in eomma and appa bedroom" Said mom. "Okay, gomawo eomma" you said then run to the bathroom and take a bath. After that you get changed your clothes. You wear plain orange T-Shirt and a white hotpants.

 

After get changed, you go to the dining room to eat sushi. You and Luhan eat a lot of sushi.
You can't wait until tomorrow. You want to see that new student... You're so curious...

"Geumhee" Your brother called you.
"Ne?" You asked him
"You curious about the new kid?" Ask Luhan
"Nae, of course" You said to him.
"I have his data... It's already on my computer. Want to see it?" Ask Luhan
"Of course..." You said to him then eat all of your sushi. 

Then, you walk to your brother bedroom. He turn on his computer and search for the new student data.
"Here the data..." Said Luhan. Then you read his profile.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROkFCcOQH7lJbQOISnVDw
 

Name            : Byun Baekhyun
Nick name       : Baekhyun

Place of birth  : Bucheon-ssi, Gyeonggi-do
Date of birth   : 6th May 1992
Nationality     : Korean
Blood type      : O
Specialist      : Hapkido(Korean martial arts), Piano, Singing
Family          : Father, Mother, Elder brother
Hobby           : Listening to music, watching movies, singing
Fav. Music      : R&B, Pop song, Punk rock.
Fav. Food       : Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Western, All.
Fav. Colour     : White, Black, and grey
Fav. Number     : 48
Fav. Movies     : Science fiction, action

 

"He's an interesting boy, I think..." You said when read his profile.
"Hey, Geumhee... Kris love you, you know?" Said Luhan

"WHAT?" You're very shock cuz you seems to like him. 
"Kris love you... He tell me... I know all of his secret, and I knew all of your secret too" said Luhan to you. You just blushed because of that.

"Ah... I want to sleep now. Bye" You said that in hurry then run to your room.

You close your mouth with your pillow then scream because you're very happy... 

 

The next day...

You and Luhan already sit in the council room. Kris already there too with some of the other student council. "Geumhee, let's walk to the school gate now... We'll wait for Byun Baekhyun there" said Kris then pat your back. You blushed because, now you know that he loves you.

Then you walk together with Kris and wait for Baekhyun infront of the school gate.
"Kris oppa..." You called his name. "Ne?" he answer you. 
"Ah... Nothing..." You said again and blushed. "Why're you blushed? Are you cold?" Ask Kris then put his hand on your forehead and one on his forehead. "You're warm" said Kris. "Of course I warm... I'm blushing now!" You said it in your heart. 

Your heart beating so fast 'badump badump' you wish no one hear that.
"Hey, that Byun Baekhyun... With his mom" Said Kris. Then they come to us...

"Annyeong haseyo... I'm Kris, the school president. You must be Mrs. Byun right?" Kris ask to a woman. "Nae, you're right. I'm Mrs. Byun... And this is my son Baekhyun. I'll go now" said Mrs. Byun then go away.

"You must be Byun Baekhyun right?" You ask him softly. 
"Yeah, I'm Byun Baekhyun" said him then wink at you.

"I'm Lee Geumhee, a student council. For now, I'll take care of you and make you to be a good student" You said to him and smiled. 

"You know? You're so cute, baby" Said Baekhyun then grab your chin. You just, step back. "You shouldn't do that, Byun Baekhyun" Said Kris with a cold glare at him. 

"Okay... Let me explain the school rules" You said to him then explain all the school rules and the consequence if someone break the rules.

"What the hell... Why they're so many rules here. What a lame school" Said Baekhyun.
"Come with me... I'll show you all of our school parts" You said to him. Then, Kris go back to the council room.

 

Then you walk together with him and show every part of the school.
"Hey, what's that's place?" Baekhyun ask you
"It's a storage" You said to him
"I wanna see it" said Baekhyun then enter the storage

"Hey! What're you doing?" You run to him and enter the storage too
"Shut the hell up" said Baekhyun

"You shouldn't said that... Because..." You aren't finished yet but, he press his lips against yours. You just can be quiet... Then when you notice that he kiss you, you push him away, you're very shock. 

"W... Why're you doing that?!" You yelled at him then wipe your mouth and blushed.
"That's your fault cuz, you're being so cute and chatty" Said Baekhyun with a face like he not do anything wrong.

"But, you're just steal my first kiss!!!" You blame him, but he just smirked.
"Sssstttt... Do you want me to kiss you again?" Ask Baekhyun and wink at you.

'Badump Badump' your heart beating so fast. "Of course no!!! Come on! The class will start!" You said to him then open the storage door. You open it, but it won't opened.

"OMO! The door won't open!!!" You're so panic. 
"Let me try" Said Baekhyun then try it, but it won't opened.

 

Baekhyun kick it, but it won't opened too. It's made of iron...
'My phone! I'll call Kris or the other student council!!!' That's in your mind

Then you pick your mobile phone...  "NO SIGNAL?!" You're so panic. "Come on!!!" You searching for signal. "!" Baekhyun yelled.

"HELP!!! HELP!!!" You scream. But, no one opened the door...
You and Baekhyun already try and try but the door won't open!

And at that time... The lights turn on and off. You're so scared, because they're so many ghost story about this storage. And you're very scared about ghost.

 

'Brakkkk' something fall, you're so shocked and your eyes already teary...
Then, you let your tears come out... Because you're so scared.

Baekhyun just look at you. "Don't cry" Said Baekhyun. "I.... I'm scared..." You said to him. "It's okay..." Said Baekhyun then hug you. You feel so much better, but you still scared...

 

Suddenly, someone opened the door from outside. 
It's Kris... You run to him and then hug him. He's so suprised.

"Kris! Hiks... Hiks..." You Hug him then cry.
"What happen?" Kris hug you back, try to make you feel much better...

"I just locked there with Baekhyun... And... There's a sound... I'm so scared..." You try to tell everything, but you didn't tell him that Baekhyun stole your first kiss.

"Who tell you to come there?" Kris ask you again...
"I run to that place, and she want to stop me. But, we already in the storage" said Baekhyun

"Let's just go to the council room now" Said Kris...

 

At the council room...

You still cry because you're so scared...
"Byun Baekhyun... This is your first day but you already make mistake... Now, go to your new class" Said Kris. 
"What the " Said Baekhyun then go.

"Geumhee... Don't cry" Said Kris then give you a glass of water.
"... Hiks... Hiks" You cry and try to calm down...

"Don't cry..." Said Kris then wipe your tears. 
"What happen with her?" Ask Kai.

'Blam' Sulli open the council room door.

"Is anyone see Geumhee?" Sulli ask Kai
"She's here... Crying" Said Kai to Sulli.

 

"Geumhee? What happen?" Sulli come to you and sit next to you. She's so worried about you.
Then you tell Sulli what happened.

"OMO! So that jerk new student do it? I'll punch him on face!!!" Said Sulli, she hates when someone make you cry, it makes her want to destroy who's the person that make you cry. 

"Hey, you'll break the school rules" Said Kai.
"Who cares? It's okay if someone will punish me! But, it's not okay when I see someone make my bestfriend crying like this!!!" Sulli yelled at Kai

"Sulli... It's okay... I can still do my job" You said to Sulli then wipe your tears. 

"Really?" Kris ask to you
"Yeah, I will show him that I can make him a good student" You said to Kris then smiled. 

 

"Good luck then..." Said Kris then kiss your forehead.
"Aaaa..." Kai and Sulli shock and can't say anything, and you...
You just blushing and your cheeks red like tomatoes.

 

At the lunch break...

You go to your class, Baekhyun is in the same class with you.
You walk to him. Many girls want to know him more. And be his fans...

"He's a new student and now he's popular?" You ask yourself.

"Ehem, Byun Baekhyun... How's the class?" You ask to him with a polite way, you know he won't do the same thing. But you want to show him that you're a kind and polite student council.

"It's great" Said Baekhyun to you. "It's great?" You don't believe a jerk like him said that the class was great. 
"Yeah, it's great. The english teacher so y, her name's Yoon Bora or something. Geez, she's so y" Said Baekhyun then his lips.

"Yah! So he said it's great because Ms. Yoon so y? What the heck with this student?!" You said to yourself in your heart. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, this is your english exercise result. It's good but you need to study more, dear" Said Ms. Yoon that out from the class and give Baekhyun his english exercise result. 

"Anything for you, y" Said Baekhyun to Ms. Yoon,  you notice that and then you poke him. 
"Ehem, Byun Baekhyun. We need to talk" You said to him. 

"I'm your teacher don't call me y, but thank you" Said Ms. Yoon then winked at Baekhyun, then go away. 
"Geez" Baekhyun said it then look at Ms. Yoon . 

"Byun Baekhyun, you're a ert" You said to him slowly. "Yes, you're right" Said Baekhyun to you.
"What's wrong with you... Urkh, come on follow me" You said to Baekhyun. 

"Where'll we go?" He ask to you. "Just follow me, okay?" You said again to him. 
"Anything for you, sweet cheeks" He said to you, you just blushed but you wish he didn't notice. But, he notice that and he just smirked. 

Then you and him go to the Cafetaria... 
"Now, you can eat" You said to him.
"OK" He said. Then you sit where the other student council eat. 

"Hey nerd, move!" Baekhyun yelled at someone. 
"Why you called me nerd?! My mom called me prince charming" A nerd talk to Baekhyun

"Hahaha, maybe it must be PRINCE NERD, YOU LOSER" Baekhyun yelled at him.
"You're " He said to Baekhyun.

"Loserrrrr" Baekhyun grab his food and put it on the nerd face hardly. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! COME WITH ME NOW!!!" You yelled at Baekhyun. 
"Duh, I wanna eat now" Said Baekhyun 

"Come with me NOW" you said at him. "You think who you are... " Baekhyun said it to you.
"You better come with me now" You said to him then pull him. 

The other student council and the other student look at Baekhyun and wonder why Baekhyun not afraid or what?!?!

"Geez, let me go" Baekhyun said to you. 
"Byun Baekhyun... You give me no choice. Clean the storage now!" You said again to him. 

"The heck no" He said again to you. 
"Clean the storage... Or I'll call your mom to come here and accompany you everyday in this school, and many student will laugh at you cuz your mom following you wherever you go" You said again to him. 

"Geez, okay okay" Baekhyun said to you and go to the 'spooky' storage.

The other student council look at you and they can't believe you make a jerk like that obey your command. 

"Wait, you must say sorry to the student that you called 'nerd' now" You said again to him.

"..." Baekhyun Just quiet and just walk away. 

"Geez, he's a jerk" Sulli said to the other student council. 

"Fyuh... This must be a hard work..." You said to yourself, then follow him.
"I'll come with you" Said Luhan then follow you, he don't want you locked in there again. 

 

At the storage...

"Byun Baekhyun... Clean this storage okay" You said to him. 
"JUST SHUT UP! I'M CLEANING IT RIGHT NOW!!!" He yelled to you

"You must respect other people" You said to him again.

"Geez shut the hell up" he said again to you. Luhan just look at you that rub your chest. 

"Baekhyun, did your parents tell you how to respect the other people?" You ask to him. 

"It's non of your business" He said again to you. 

You started to think that he's really a jerk! 

"I will go for a minute" You said to him 

"Just go, I don't care" He said again to you. 

 

Then you and Luhan go to the council room. 

"He's really a jerk" You said
"Yeah, just don't give up" Namjoo said to you. 
"Yeah, I won't give up" You said to the other student council then you smiled. 

You go back again to the storage...


HELLO!!!

Leave many comments and subcribe please ^^
I'll update for the next chapter now~

-KkumaFN