First Chapter

I Love You, Troublemaker!

 

First Chapter

 



     "Oppa!!! Hurry up! I want to take a bath too!!!" You knock the bathroom door...
"Wait a minute! I'm wearing my uniform now" Said your brother. "Hurry..." You said again  from outside. 

Finally your brother go out from the bathroom. Then, you look at him like you want to kill him or something. "Stop look at me like that" Said your brother.

"Wae? You're the one who make me look you like that" You said to him then stick out your tounge. "Yah! You make me want to pinch you" said Luhan then pinch your cheek.

"Awww! It's hurt!!! Eomma!!! Luhan pinch my cheek again!!!" You yelled. "Yah! Why're you always reporting to eomma? You're very spoiled" said Luhan then pat your head.

You just laugh then get in to the bathroom and take a bath.

 

After taking a bath...
You wear your cute school uniform, then you go down to the dining room.

"Good morning, Geumhee"  Your stepfather greet you.
"Good morning, appa" You greet him back.

"How's your sleep last night, honey?" Your mom ask you with a warm smile.
"I sleep well, eomma. I also have a nice dream" You said to your eomma. 

"What's your dream?" Ask Luhan to you while he eat his breakfast.
"I won't tell you, wleee" You said to him then stick out your tounge again.

"Yah! Eomma... Geumhee won't tell me about her dream..." Said Luhan to your mom.
"You must please to her, Hannie" said your eomma then pat his hair.

"Now, eat your breakfast... You don't want to miss your school bus right?" Said father with a warm smile, just like mom smile.

"Okay, appa" Said you and your brother, Luhan.

 

Then, you and Luhan finished you two breakfast. 
After that, you pick your bag from your bedroom and want to walk to the bus stop together with Luhan.

"Be careful my two little angel" Said your mom then peck your forehead and Luhan forehead. Then, she gave you two her warm smile.

"Eomma... Stop it, I'm not a child anymore..." You said to your mother then wipe your forehead... Luhan just look at you and chuckle.

"Good luck with your school and go home safetly" said your stepfather then rub your hair and Luhan hair.

"Okay, goodbye appa... Goodbye eomma..." Said you and Luhan together.

"Goodbye... I love you" Said your mom to you and Luhan.

"I love you too, eomma" said Luhan then smiled at your mom.

"Geumhe... I said I love you" said mom to you

"Eomma..." You said to her, you don't like when she talk to you or do something to you, like you're just a kid.

"I said I love you" said your mom again.

"Okay, okay... I love you too, eomma" you said to her. Then she smiled at you...

 

After that... Luhan and You walk together to the bus stop. Suddenly, the schoolbus come and stop infront of you. Then, you and your brother get in the bus.

Inside the bus, they're so many of your school friends. Many boys smiled at you and greet you "morning, Lee Geumhee" you just smiled at them, and they're so happy and melt because your cute smile. 
"Good morning, Xi Luhan oppa" Said many girls who like Luhan. "Good morning" Said Luhan back. "Kyaaaa~ He greet me back" Said many girl "No, he greet me... Not you~" Said the other. 
You just turn arround your eyes and then search for a sit.

"You can sit next to me" said many boys. Then, Kris shifted slightly laterally... You know what he mean... He mean you can sit next to him. Then, you walk to him and sit next to him.

"Yah! Why Geumhee sit next to Kris oppa AGAIN?!" Many girls protest.

 

You always sit next to Kris in the school bus. Because, Kris already close to you...
He always act cold and cool. But, he's kind and know how to handle everything... 
He's a perfectionist... 

 

"It is okay?" You ask to Kris, he just look at you... "What's okay?" He ask you back, you look down and said "It is okay that I sit here? Sit next to you?" When heard your question he smiled and look at you 

 

"Of course it's okay" Said him and then smiled.
You're so happy because he said that and he smiled... 
He not smiled too often, yeah... He's so cold.

 

"Mrs. Park, our school headmaster said that  we'll have a new student." Said Kris to you.
"Then, what? It's a usually things right?" You said to him again.
"Yes, it's a usually things... But, this new student have a really bad attitude... And, I want you to take care of him as a student council. You must make him a good student... Can you do it, Geumhee?" Ask Kris to you.

You smiled at him then nodded your head. 

"So, you want to do it?" Ask Kris. "Nae, of course..." You said to Kris and smile. Then, he smiled back at you. And you're so happy.

 

At the school...

You got off the bus together with Kris. Then, you two walk together to the council room. Luhan also follow you from back...

"Good morning, Kris, Geumhee, and Luhan" Said Sulli that already inside the council room. She's your friend, she's a student council too... 

"Good morning too, Jinri" Said Luhan then put some document in the cupboard.
"Good morning, Sulli" You said to her then give your best smile.
And Kris, he only nodded to Sulli and walk to his chair in the council room without any expression...

"Geumhee, come on. Let's go to the class" said Sulli. "Okay" you said to her then go out from the council room.

 

You walk together with Sulli to your class... 
Many boys smiled at you and greet you. They're fall in love with you.
Sulli didn't say anything about it. Cuz she already know that all of that guys are your fans.

"Geum, are you already know about the new kid that'll study at this school?" Ask Sulli 
"Yeah, I already know about it" You said to Sulli

"I wonder who's the student council that'll take care of his bad attitude and turn him into a good student..." Said Sulli that grab her bag and math book.

"I already know" You said to Sulli. She's so shock... And hurry look at you.
"Who's that student council?" Ask Sulli then grab your shoulder.

"Why're you so curious about it?" You ask to Sulli that grab your shoulder
"Because, it's a big reponsibility... It's not an easy job. That new student different" said her

"Different? What do you mean different? Is he crazy or something?" You look at Sulli and don't understand what she mean by 'different'

"You must really patient... Because he's a jerk and have a really bad attitude. And to turn him to a good kid. It's almost like impposible!" Said Sulli to you.

"Well it's just 'almost' right. Not really impposible" You said to her
"Yah! It's not like that... Ah, just tell me who is it?" Sulli ask to you

"It's me" you said it in a very simple way.
"JINJJA?!" Sulli look really shock.

"Yeah... You think I'm joking?" You said to her 
"No... But, I just shock. Oh, if you can handle him. You can be the..." Sulli aren't finished yet.

 

But, the bell already ringing. So, you two run to your class room and sit on your chairs. You sit next to Sulli, so you two can still talk together.
"Hei, Sulli" You called her.
"Ne?" She ask to you.

"You aren't finished with your words... Just finished it now" You said to her. Then, she looked at you.
 

"Oh... Okay. If you can turn him into a good student... You can be the vice-chairman of student council" Said Sulli to you.

"J... JINJJA?!" You're so shocked. Then, everyone in the class look at you...
"Eh, mianhe" You said to all then bow.

"Yes, and it's a big chance for you... You always wanted to be the school president right? And if you can be the vice-chairman of student council......" Sulli not finished yet, but you cut it. 

"Ne, I know... The chance for me to be the school president will be bigger" You said to Sulli, you're very happy because of that.

 

Then, the lesson started... Now it's math.
      You hate this lesson much, but you good at this. You hate this lesson because, the math teacher... Mr. Jaejoong always look at you and seems like he fall in love with you.

"Okay, now... Open your book page 36. And do the exercise one and two. Now... If you all not finished, I'll give you a punishment" Said Mr. Jaejoong.

Then, all students in your class open the book and do the exercise in hurry.
You open your book slowly and then do the exercise... You're very relax.

"This exercise so easy... I can do this in a minute" You said it in your heart then do the exercise... But, when you look to Mr. Jaejoong. He's looking at you and smiled... When, he know you look him back. He's blushing. Then, you turn arround your eye balls because you see that.

10 minutes later...

"Sir!" You raise your hand. "Ne?" Mr. Jaejoong come to you... "I've already finished" You said to him. Everyone look at you... "Wow... So fast" Said many students.

"Okay... Put it on my table" Said Mr. Jaejoong. "Okay, sir" You said to him then come infront of the class and put your book. Then, go back to your sit.

 

At the lunch break...
'KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG' The bell's ringing. Everyone go out from the class room.

"Geumhee, let's go to the council room" Said Sulli.
"He? The council room? But, I'm starving... Let's go to the cafetaria..." You said to her.
"Yah! I want to get my money" Said Sulli
"Money?" You look at her
"Yeah, I want to buy a can of soda at the vending machine" Said Sulli
"Okay..." You said to her.

 

Then you and Sulli go to the council room and bring Sulli money.

 

"Lee Geumhee" Kris called you before you go from the council room.

"Yes? What is it?" You ask to Kris.

"Bring me some food okay" Said Kris.

"Why you don't eat at the cafetaria? It's boring eat here alone everyday... Come on..." You said to Kris.

"It's better eat here" said Kris

"Come on... You can sit next to me... Come on. It'll fun eat together at the cafetaria" You said to him.

"Okay..." Kris said to you.

 

Sulli so shock because, it's not easy talk to Kris like that. 

 

     Then you, Kris, and Sulli walk together to the cafetaria. Many girls yelled Kris name. Then, you arrived at the cafetaria. You bring your food and sit together with Kris, Luhan, Sulli, Kai, and the other student council.

"Hey, It's Kris~" Said some girls.
"Yeah~ Why he sit next to Geumhee again?! Yah... I'm so jealous" Said the other girls

"Kris, it's not like usually... Why you eat here?" Ask Kai.
"Geumhee ask me" Said Kris and he smile a little...
The other student council look at you. They wonder why Kris always obeyed your request.

Then, you eat your lunch. The other student also do the same... 

After eat lunch, you go back to your class with Sulli. Kris, go back to the council room with the other student council. After that all the student council will headback to their class.

 

When you're in your way back to class, you see someone throw a garbage not in the garbage can. Then, you and Sulli poke that student.

"Excuse me... But you just breaking the school rules. In school rules number ten, we're not allowed to throw litter" I said to him.

"Mianhe" said that boy. "What's your name?" Ask Sulli. "Xiumin" said that boy.

"Ok, Xiumin... Let me see your record" Said Sulli then open her mini-tab. 

Every student council have that mini-tab. In that tab we can talk to each other student council, see all of the student record. And write if a student already break a school rules. If in the record that student already break school rules for five times. They'll brought to the council room. Some student council will punish them or make them knew that they shouldn't break the school rules. But, if a student break the main rules like they're fighting, ect. They will brought to the council room too but, they'll handle by Kai, Jonghyun, and Melanie. They aren't so nice, they'll blame them or punish them until they'll not ever do the same mistake. But, if they keep doing that and don't care if they'll bring to the council room. They'll handle by Kris... And Kris will tell the principal. If principal said Kris can handle it, then Kris will give him/her a punishment. But, if the problem to big and the student act like a jerk. The principal will handle it her self. Mrs. Park will not hear any of your reason... She'll punish you and blame at you. No one dare to oppose her or talk with her except the school staff or the student council.

"Emm... Xiumin. This is the five times you literring... You know the consequence right?" Ask Sulli then look at him.

"Ne" Said Xiumin then look down...

"Then, follow us" said Sulli. Then, you and Sulli go to the council room.

Oh yeah... In this school they're so many cameras that'll see the student activity. Student council will know everything... In the toilets there are also cameras. Boy student council will watch the boy toilet, and the girl will watch the girl toilet. After school, student council will play the cameras and the cameras will stop when somebody break the school rules. And we'll write it. Then It'll play again and will search the other that break the school rules. Yeah, your school's very strict.

 

At the council room...

"Xiumin... From class 12-H. Littering until five times." Said Sulli when arrived at the council room. "Come here, Xiumin" said Namjoo then smiled. "Okay, we'll back to our class" said Sulli then pull you out from the council room. "Wait" said Luhan "ne?" You ask your brother. "Call Krystal Jung from class 10-A, and call her here" said Luhan. "What school rules that she break?" You ask to Luhan. "She always cheating at History, math, the other lesson" said Luhan. "Oh, okay" You said to him. "And Zelo from class 10-D, Jongup from 11-C, Tao from class 11-E, and Amber from class 12-F." Said Luhan again. "Okay" you said to your brother.

Then, you and Sulli walk to the mic room at the council room. You can call student from here. So the student council won't so tired call the students.

"This is Lee Geumhee speaking... Krystal Jung from class 10-A, Zelo from class 10-D, Jongup from class 11-C, Tao from class 11-E, and Amber from class 12-F come to the council room now. Once more, Krystal Jung from class 10-A, Zelo from class 10-D, Jongup from class 11-C, Tao from class 11-E, and Amber from class 12-F come to the council room now. Thank you for your attention..." You said from the mic.

 

After School...

"Geumhee, let's go to council room" said Sulli.
"Nae" you said to her then follow her.

 

At the council room...

"Hello" The other student council greet you and Sulli. "Hello" you and Sulli greet them back. "Okay, we'll go home now bye" Said Sulli "good luck student council who scheduled to see the video now. Bye" You said with a cute smile. "Thank you" said the students that scheduled. "Geumhee, let's go home" Said Luhan. You just nodded.

Then you walk home with your stepbrother.
"Don't want to go home by bus?" Ask your brother

"Nah, I want to walk today" You said to your brother.
"Tomorrow, you'll meet the new student right? Good luck" Said Luhan

"How do you know that I'm the one who must take care of him?" You ask to him
"I know from Kris" Said Luhan to you...


How's my story??? 
 

Don't forget to leave many comments and subscribe okay!!!
Hope you like it guys~

-KkumaFN