Am I Like Him?!

I Love You, Troublemaker!

 

Am I Like Him?!

 


 

You walk back to the storage and hear a sound. It's a sound of someone singing...

     You started to scared again, but you realize that you know that sound... Then, you come more closer to the storage and see Baekhyun singing. His voice really great... He has an amazing voice. 

Then you come more closer to hear his amazing voice. 

"What're you doing?" He asked you then he come to you. 
"I just listen to your voice... Your voice very great" You said to him then smiled. 

"Ahh, thanks" He said to you. Then you give him your best smile again...
"So already done with your job?" You ask him, he just point at the clean storage.

"Wow, how fast... You can go now, but don't break the school rules" You said to him. Then he just go away without say any words or letters... 

 

"Lee Geumhee" Someone called you. "Ne?" You ask then look back. It's Kris...
"You done a great job" He smiled at you then pat your head. 

"Thank you" You said to him then smiled. "I love your smile" He said again. "Eeehhh..." You just quiet and blushed. You never imagine about this before. But, you happy and glad to hear that. 

"This is Choi Jinri speaking... Baekhyun from class 11-A come to the council room now" 

"What happened with him again?" You ask to yourself. "We better go to the council room" Said Kris.

Then you go together with Kris to the council room... 

 

At the council room... 

 

"What've you done?" You asked Baekhyun 

"I broke the glass trophies cupboard infront the principal room. But, that's not my mistake" He said simply.

"Then who mistake is that?" You asked to him 

"A bunch of dorks that make me mad" He answer 

"What they do to you?" You asked to him again 

"One of them drop his sandwich to my shoes, then I take his book and throw it hardly. And it's make the glass of the cupboard" He said then sit at the couch like a big boss. 

"Oh, so this is that student fault not yours?" You ask again to him.

"Of course" He said to you then grab a soda on the table and drink it. 

 

"Hey that's my soda..." Said Naeun.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, I really think you must repair your attitude. You're so you know that?" You said to him, you really hate him now. 

"My attitude already good" He said to you

"Really?" You asked him once more

"Yeah" He said

"Then prove it" You said

"By what?" He ask 

"Clean the athlete bathroom, they don't clean their bathroom that much. So go clean it" You said to him. 

"I don't wanna do it" He said then drink the soda again. 

"Geumhee, can I punch his face?" Sulli and Amber talk to you. 

"No, I can handle him" You said to Sulli and Amber then smiled. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun" You called his name, pull him, and push him against the wall. You put your hand to the wall... He just look at you, the other student council look at you too. They're wonder what'll you do to him. 

"You said your attitude already good, and if you're not a coward. Prove it to me... Clean the athlete toilet at the gym... And respect the other people" You said it while you look to his eyes. He's taller than you a little...

"You're cute while you're serious... Know that?" He ask you a weird question that make you blush. He smirked, but you grab his cheeks with your hands. 

You see his eyes again. "I don't care if you said I'm cute or what... Just prove me. Or you'll die in this room" You said to him. He smiled. 

"I will clean it. But, if I already finished it. I'm not promise that I won't be a trouble maker" He winked at you then push you. After that, he go away from the council room. 

 

"Wow..." Every students council said it to you. 
"Good job, Geumhee" Kris said it to you then smiled. 

 

"Kris? You can talk?" Amber ask it cuz he's so calm and quiet. Kris just smiled at Amber, and Amber got pissed off. You think she want to punch him, but she can't... She's always like that. 

"Thank you, oppa" You said to Kris.

"Your welcome" Kris said it then smiled at you...

 

At the gym...

     You decide to see what Baekhyun doing... When you see at the toilet...
HE'S KISSING WITH MIYOUNG, THE CHEERLEADER CAPTEN!!!
You can't say nothing, but your heart really broken.
You don't know why but, you feel really weird and hurting...

"Bye, Baekhyun" Said Miyoung then go out the toilet. You decide to hide behind a cupboard.
You see Miyoung walk away... 

Your heart broken into thousand pieces.
You walk to the toilet and come to Baekhyun

"Come with me to the council room... NOW!" You yelled at him. 
"Geez... You said I" He's not finished with her words yet. But, you cut it off...
"I SAID NOW!" You yelled again.

 

At the council room...

     "Baekhyun! I told you to clean the athelete toilet, not to kissing with cheerleader capten in the toilet!!!" You yelled at him in the council room. Everyone seems shocked when you said that. 
"She is so hot, and she likes me. That's why I kiss her" Baekhyun said simply. "Amber" You called Amber name.
She give you the electric gun. You shock Baekhyun with that, that's not hurt. But, it'll make you scream... 

     "You give me no choice" You said to Baekhyun then shock him with that thing. "GYAAAAA!!!!!" He scream. "Shut up! You're the one who make me use this gun" You said to him. "Geez, I'm sorry" He said.
"Baekhyun... You're just a new student who like to say sorry but never prove it. You're in a high school now, not at an elementary school or kindergarten... So act like what you should act like... Don't act like a children. You're a teenager now. You should respect the other people" You said to him and wish he would understand. 

    He just smirked and don't say any words. "Do you understand what I mean?" You ask him once more... "You like me right?" He ask a weird question again. "In your dream, Byun Baekhyun" You answer him and grab his chin. "Don't tell me a lie" He said to you. "Lie? Do you wish me to tell a lie or what?" You started to make him mad. "You're a jerk" He said to you, you smirked. "Jerk? Who's the jerk? Me or you?" You smiled. 

    He look very mad at you... But, you don't care about it. "I will turn you into a good boy not a bad boy, Baekhyun" you said to him. "Just try if you can" He said. "Of course I can... If you don't obey my command... And you keep break the school rules and keep being a jerk and a troublemaker... I'll shock you with this gun" You said to him then smiled.

     "You're a devil" He said to you. "Devil? No... I'm an angel who'll turn you into a good boy. No matter with what things" You smirked to him. "Okay, that's enough for now... You can go" You said to him and pat his cheeks. Then, he get out from the council room and whispering a sentence " you, student council" 

 

     Everyone there just look at you, they don't believe the cutest girl in school will beat a jerk like him. Sulli come to you and smiled. "Good job, bestie" she said to you then hug you tight. 

 

 

At your house... (At night) 

    Luhan looked at you and smile. "What?" You asked him, he just smile and yet he said "you like Baekhyun right?" You just shocked and blush. "No, I don't like him oppa..." You said to your stepbrother. Then he smiled once more and pat your head. 

    "Oppa! I Don't like him" You said once more, Luhan turn arround to you and grab your shoulder. "I know when you look at his eyes" Luhan said to you...

   Your brother Luhan is very-very clever... He always can read your mind, and always know your secret even you don't tell him yet. And sometimes you hate that... Cuz he always know your secret.

   "Am I like him?" You ask to Luhan, he pull you and make you sit next to him. "Why're you asking me... Now, tell me how's your feel when you see Baekhyun kissing Miyoung?" Luhan ask you with a calm voice. 

    "I am so confused... My heart broken into thousand pieces and I don't know what thing that I can do... And when he said I'm cute or what... I'm so happy like when I'm with Kris. And my heart beating fastly..." You said to Luhan, he smirked. 

    "Then it's mean you love him. If you're not love him, your heart won't broken... And that's mean. You like both of Kris and Baekhyun... You must choose the one that will make you happy, Geumhee" Luhan said it to you and rub your hair. 

    " Then it's mean I must choose Kris?" You ask him. He smiled and said "I don't know... Don't think to fast..." He said to you and then smiled. "Okay, I'll go to my room now... Good night, sleep well" Said Luhan then kiss your forehead. "Yah!" You pouted. 

     You don't like it when Luhan and your mom think you're just a children and act like you're just a little kid. It makes you mad... "Luhan, I'm not a children anymore" You pouted and said it to your brother. "But you're my little sister" He said it and smiled. 

      Then you choose to sleep... 

    "Geumhee, I love you... Will you be mine?" Ask Baekhyun. "I love you too, oppa" You said to Baekhyun. Then you two kiss in passionately way... You're very happy. "Eomma~ I wanna eat" Said a child. "Okay, eomma will make a dinner now" You said. "Honey, you're a great mom for our children" Said Baekhyun then kiss your lips. You just chukcle... And then you eat together with your husband (Baekhyun), and two of your children. "Geumhee, you're so beauty... I glad that you're my wife" Said Baekhyun then hug you...

'PIPPPPP PIPPPPP' Alarm clock make you wake up. 

    "OMO!" You shocked and look arround. "Glad it's just a dream... It's a weird dream... Me, Baekhyun? Have children? Oh no way!" You said to yourself. You still confused why're you dreaming about him. 

     "Geumhee, the breakfast ready!!!" Your mom called you from the dining room. "Nae, eomma! I want to take a bath first" You go to the bathroom and take a bath. While you're taking a bath... You think about Baekhyun in your dream. You still wondering about it. 

 


 

Hello I'm KkumaFN!!!

Leave many comments and subscribe please~

-KkumaFN