Kris or Baek II

I Love You, Troublemaker!

 

 

Kris or Baek II

 


 

    Good morning world!~ You said in your heart and open your bedroom window. You go to the bathroom and take a bath... 

"Hmmm lalala~" You sing while you're taking a bath, suddenly someone knock the door. 
"Who's that?" You said

"Luhan." He said simply
"Wait gege, I still taking a bath" You said to him

"Okay, hurry up" He said 

Then, you take a bath again and wear your uniform inside the bathroom, after that you go out. Luhan look at you in a cold way... He don't like waiting, he hate it when you take a long time for taking a bath. 

 

"Geez, gege. Don't look at me like that" You said to him then go to the dining room. He just stare at you and get inside the bathroom. 

"Yah. Why do I must have a stepbrother like him" You whispering then go. 

 

 Then you go to the dining room... 

 

"Morning, eomma" You said to your mom at the dining room. 
"Good morning, sweet heart" She said to you and peck your forehead, you smiled. 

"Morning, appa"  You said to your stepfather. He look at you and smile...
"Good morning, Geumhee" He said and smile. 

 

You sit on the chair and wait for Luhan... When Luhan come, you and your family have a breakfast together... 

 

    When you finished, you pick your bag and wear your shoes. "Eomma, appa... I'll go now" You said to your parents. They nodded and smile "good luck" they said to you and to your brother, Luhan. 

After that, you walk to the bus stop with Luhan... You get in the bus, and you sit next to Kris... Just like usually...

"Morning, princess" Kris said to you and smile, you turn red and look at him. 

"What's wrong?" He ask you while he show his nice smile, he look so handsome 

"N, nothing wrong..." You stammer when you said that 

"Why're you blushing?" He ask you

 

It just make your cheeks turn red like tomatoes more and more... And now, your ears feel warm. Maybe your ears turn red too... 

 

"Geumhee" Someone called your name 

"N, ne?" You ask 

"Come here, sit next to me" Someone said to you.

 

It's Baekhyun! He sit near you again... You just look at him and not say anything. Kris, grab your hand while Baekhyun look at you. 

 

"Ehh..." You don't know what to say 

"Geumhee, stay here" Kris said to you and look deeply to your eyes 

"Geumhee, sit next to me please?" Baekhyun pleased to you 

 

You don't know what to answer... And then Sulli stand up and yet she said to Kris and Baekhyun "Hey! Kris, Baekhyun! Stop it! You two make her confused!!!" she yelled at Kris and Baekhyun. 

 

"S, Sulli" You said her name 

"Geumhee, where do you wanna sit?" She asked you 

"I just wanna sit with... Gege" You said, the truth you don't want to sit with Luhan... 

 

Sulli look at you, Baekhyun and Kris feels so annoyed. But, you can't do anything... You don't want to choose one of them, cuz you still don't know who do you love... 

 

"Okay, then go to Luhan oppa and sit with him" Sulli said,
you just nodded and sit next to Luhan.

"Geumhee, you can sit with me if you still don't know which one do you wanna sit with"
Luhan said to you and smiled. That's make you feel better. 

 

After a while... The bus stoped infront of the school, all the student get off... While in the bus they whispering and gossiping about you. 

But, you don't care about that. The truth's you care but, you can't do anything with that... So, you just walk to the council room. And go to your class... 

 

"Geumhee" Baekhyun called your name and grab your hand 

"W, wae?" You ask him softly 

 

"Come with me" He said 

"W, where?" You ask him again 

 

"To the rooftop" He said 

"O, okay..." You said 

 

     Then  you go there with Byun Baekhyun, the trouble maker that make your heart pounded... And pounded... 'Badump badump' yeah pounded like that... 

Then, you arrive at the rooftop. He look deeply to your eyes. 

 

"W, what do you wanna talking about?" You ask to him fastly 

"Why you choose sit with your brother? Not me?" He asked you 

"I don't know" You said to him and blush 

"You must know why... Why?" He asked you once more... 

 

"I, I don't know" You said to him again 

"Geez, so stubborn... Wae? Just tell me" He said to you then push you against the wall!!!

"O, okay... I'll tell you" You blushing 

"Great" He said 

 

He push you against the wall again?! 
You want to run away, but you know that won't make any sense. 

 

"I don't know who I like... You or Kris... Both of you makes my heart pounded and makes me happy and nervous..." You said slowly to him. 

He smirked at you and he whispering to you...

"I can make you feel more happy, nervous, and make your heart pounded" He whispering 

 

You can feel his hot breath touch your ears and it's makes you wanna scream. In a second, your cheeks turn as red as tomatoes... He smirked. 

 

"See?" He asked you and his head closer to yours... He wanna kiss you. He make sure you can't go away. 

"L, let me go" You said to him.

"No until I kiss you" He said 

"D, DON'T!!! HELP!!!" You scream because you can't stand it anymore... 

He kiss you when you scream, so you can't scream anymore. His warm lips touch yours lips. And his tounge ask you to open your mouth, but you not allow his tounge to go in... 

 

'BUUUKKKK' Someone punch Baekhyun hardly and he fall. It's KRIS!!! 

 

"Geumhee, you okay?" Kris asked you 

"I'm okay" You answer him 

"Baekhyun, what are you doing to her?" Kris asked Baekhyun 

"Nothing, I just kiss her" Baekhyun said to Kris in a cold way 

 

"Geumhee, I think... I should change the people to make him turn into a good student" Kris said to you. 

"N, no... It's okay" You said 

"But, Geumhee... I don't want anything bad happen to you" Kris said to you and grab your hand. 

 

"It won't happen" Baekhyun push Kris away from you. 

"Really? Wae?" Kris look into Baekhyun eyes... 

"BECAUSE, I LOVE HER AND I WON'T LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO HER" Baekhyun yelled at Kris. 

 

Kris smirked and then he go away. Before he go away to the class, he said something... 
He said "Good then, I hope that's true... And you know what? I love her too" 

 

"Geez, that people so " Baekhyun said to himself. 

"B, Baekhyun... You must be a good student" You said to him 

"Anything for ya, babe" He said 

"Don't say anything like that anymore! Or I'll shock you with my electric gun!" You said 

"Geez, okay-okay..." He said to you. 

 

"Good, now let's go back to our class and forget all about this" You said to him 

"But..." He said 

"No, but... You think I'll like you or something? You must know, that I don't like bad boy... I like a good boy who's smart, kind, and love me just the way I'm." You said to him 

"What the . I'll make you love me. I will" He said to you 

 

"Just try it. But, don't cry if you can't make me love you. And... I won't like a rebel like you" You said to him in a very very cold way. 

He just look at you and wondering why can you be so mean... But, you just walk away to your class...

 

IN CLASS... 

 

    "Byun Baekhyun answer number four" said Lee Joon. "Ehh" Baekhyun search for the answer. "You must study more Byun" Said Lee Joon. "Whatever you " Said Baekhyun. 

"Byun Baekhyun, you shouldn't be like that. He's your teacher, respect him! Otherwise you'll go to the council room and I will do anything that'll make you won't do that again. If you still be a rebel, I will use my electric gun" You said to him and give him a warning glare. 

Baekhyun just said bad words in his heart and rolled his eyes.

 

LUNCH BREAK... 

 

    "Geumhee" Sulli called your name. "Ne?" You answer her, she smiled at you. "You did a great job" She smiled at you and proud... 

    "I will makes you love me, I'll change. Just see" Baekhyun walk away and whispering while stand near you... You smiled hearing that. 

He doesn't know that you already like him huh? 
He's so cute... 

     "Geumhee" Kris called your name and grab ur shoulder. "Huh?" You turn back, you looked at him "Ah! K, Kris gege! A... Annyeong" You shock and try to talk... 

      "Annyeong" He said then smiled.
He's so handsome. 

Many girls who likes him scream and melt... 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you.

 

You can't do anything but nodded.

 

"You will?" He's so happy

"Ne" You smiled, Baekhyun look at you and Kris with a cold glare. 

"Chukkae and longlast, you two~" Said Luhan and Sulli. 

 

You're so happy, 
but when you see Baekhyun...

You don't know are you gonna happy again or walk and said sorry to him. 
But, you shouldn't said sorry to that rebel. 

 

AFTER SCHOOL... 
AT THE COUNCIL ROOM 

"Jongin!" You called Kai. "Yup? Wassup?" He asked you again. 

"Can you help me?" You asked him 

"Ne, of course... What do u want me to do?" He asked you and smiled. 

"Can you call Byun Baekhyun from the speaker?" You said. 

"I guess... I can, just wait for a second" Said Kai then go to the speaker and called Baekhyun. 

 

'Attention please... Byun Baekhyun please go to the council room. Lee Geumhee want to meet you. Thank you...'

 

Good, now...
He'll go here...

 

AFTER A MINUTE...

Baekhyun opened the council room with his foot, he kicked it. 

Then, he enter the council room. 

 

"What do u want?" Baekhyun asked you with a dead glance. 

"Nothing, I just want you to clean this room" You said then smiled.

 

"What the . What's your problem dude?" He push you. 

 

Then, you try to be patient with him... 
You breath for a moment and started to talk... 

"You write some badwords to Mrs. Im desk right? I know you hate her, but I think... A good student shouldn't  do it... So this is your punishment" You smiled.

"PUNISHMENT? ARE YOU INSANE?!" He said it loudly, 

 

So you grab your electric gun and shock him with that. 

"ARRRGHHH" He moaned. 

"I never joking about this Baekhyun. Now, do it." You said. 

"Never" He said again. 

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE PUNISHMENT. I'LL SHOCK YOU WITH THIS ELECTRIC GUN, UNTIL YOU DEAD!" You blame on him. 

Every student councils look at you and quite... 
Kris just smirked. 

"I don't belive you'll shock me until I died" he said then smirked. 

 

You don't have any choice again... 
So you shock him again, this time...

You turn the shock level two times, so it'll be painfull. 

 

"ARRGGGHHH!!!" He moaned and shocked. 

"See? I can do that" you said then smiled at him 

"Okay. I'll do it" he said then started to clean the room... 

 

You want to say sorry to him... 
But, all of the student councils are here...