Chapter 2

Finding You (Sequel to 'It's You')

This is for chapter 2

hehe, I didn't update in a long time, I'm sorry.... m(_ _)m

actually there's a lot of trouble in my school. My 'friend' is actually a and give me a lot of trouble at school

anyway, enjoy....


Chapter 2

 

 

It has been 6 month, I guess, since I broke my wedding with Raerin, and chasing Hae.

Lee Donghae..

The only man that I love, the man that made me gone crazy and chasing him to this place. I sighed and look to the scenery in front of me.

Paris.

After months interrogating people that Hae know. I finally set off to Paris, France.

 


 

And I still haven't found him. I read the massage which I received a few minutes ago.

 

‘Meet me at Bonjour cafe at 8 a.m

Lee Sungmin.’

 

If I remember correctly, Lee Sungmin is one of Hae friend. And the reason he asked me to meet him is still a mystery.

 


 

The first thing that I received after I came in to the cafe was a slap.

“You're late!!!” Sungmin yell at a high note, almost like a woman. Then a man, came to calm him down. I recognized him as one of my highschool dongsaeng. Cho Kyuhyun.

I rubbed my left cheek.

“You never left an address, you never answer my call, and when I asked you where is this damn cafe, you didn't reply it! And I supposed to arrived at 8 a.m while searching over 2 million cafe in this town?! Find your humanity!!”

Sungmin sighed and sit again in his seat.

“Fine!” I sit in front of him.

“So what do you want to..”

SLAP!!

Another slap on my right cheek.

“What was that for?!” I yell, not care if we became a center of attention

“Hyukjae Hyung, calm down. And Minnie, please don't slap him to much, he'll become dumber.” Kyuhyun finally said something. As we sat down again, Sungmin look at me with a rage face.

“And that slap for coming to Paris! Why did you come here for Donghae?! You're a married man for God sake! Isn't your marriage is enough to hurt him? Now you want to show him your honeymoon too?!”

“Wha-“

“And so do you know, Donghae have a boyfriend and he is way much better that you!” Sungmin said, making my heart stopped beating.

"You’re lying."

"No I’m not! His boyfriend is a hundred, ah no thousands times better than you!" He said. Making my heart hurt again.

As I tried to face this harsh reality, I heard a very familiar voice talking. I quickly turned my head and saw him. The man who I have been searching over in this city. His was brown hair is now blonde, and his eyes remain the same. It still a brown loving eyes that I’ll always love. I quickly stand up and saw him clearly. He’s ordering coffee and beside him, stand a tall man. They’re smiling to each other while holding hands. And then they kissed. It happen like a slow motion to me, and it make my heart crushed seeing those couple love each other.

The man who stood beside him must be his boyfriend, the one that Sungmin was talked about. He had the newest haircut, and fashionable clothes. His dimple showed when he smile and he had a handsome face. He seems… so perfect. Like a real prince from fairytale.

I took a deep breath and then sit down quietly. Feeling that everytime I took a breath, my chest started to hurt like hell.

"That’s him, isn’t it?"

Sungmin nodded. I try to fake a smile. "Is he happy? Did he treat him well? Is he a responsible man? Have you look to his past?" I asked him. Making Sungmin and Kyuhyun looking at each other.

"Of course he’s.."

"We don’t know, Hyung. If you want to make sure that question of yours, you can investigating him." Kyuhyun interrupted Sungmin. Making the smaller male glare at him.

"Sungminnie, can you guarantee that Donghae Hyung is going to be happy with his choice for the rest of his life. You don’t know who his boyfriend really is, right? Plus, Donghae Hyung has the same idiocy level as Hyukjae Hyung." Kyuhyun said.  I really hate to agree with him, mostly for the idiot part. But in the end I still nodding. Hoping Sungmin would help me to investigate Hae boyfriend.

"Alright! But in one condition! You must never meet Hae while we’re investigating. And you will answer my entire question honestly!"

"It will be two conditions then."

"Whatever!"

 


 

I watched the two couple walking side by side with a coffee on one hand and holding hand. I sighed.

"Answer my question, Hyukjae. Why did you chasing Hae to Paris?" Sungmin ask me, while Kyuhyun is now browsing something on his laptop.

"‘Cause I love him." I said, drinking my 2nd cup of coffee.

"But you’re a married man!"

“Only for 6 hours. I have love Donghae for years, and either we’re stupid blind men, or we’re really good at hiding our feelings, we never realized each other feelings. Until one day I’ve decided to let him go. I married Han Raerin, but then, even she realized I love Donghae. She let me go, she ordered me to go and find Donghae.

Then I stucked in here, finding that he already had a boyfriend. What a life, huh?” Sungmin looked at me. I cleared my throat and start drinking my coffee again.

"Oh, he’s quite famous here. That model." Kyuhyun said, turning his laptop toward me. And I saw his pictures and his profile, in France.

"Any translation?" I asked him. Kyuhyun turning his laptop again and began translating.

"His name is Choi Siwon, 27 years old, wait, he’s younger than you?! Minnie, you really should do something with that babyface of yours."

"Kyu, please focus."

"Oh right. Well, it just said random things such as his favorites food, and colour, what do you want to know?"

I think for a while. "His background."I said. Kyuhyun began to typing on his laptop again.

"What the hell is this?! Even his life is like a prince!" Kyuhyun said again. "His family has the biggest company in Korea. Wow, even with idiocy, Donghae sure got a nice taste for men."

Kyuhyun statement make me crushed. I sighed. So he is a real prince. Then there’s only one thing that I need to confirm.

"Are you sure he isn’t a player?"

"That… I don’t know." He said.

"Well, then I have to find a way to find out." I said.

"Then let’s go and stalk him!" Sungmin said. I frown at his idea,

"I don’t think that.."

"What? Do you think that I can’t do that? Well, I have stalking this man for years!" SUngmin said, poiting at Kyuhyun.  I can see Kyuhyun smirking,

‘I already knew it from the first time he followed me.’ He said without voice. I just chuckled. Then we decided to stalk the Choi Siwon.

 


 

That night I can’t close my eyes and sleep. I keep thinking about Donghae and Siwon, eventhough I hate to admit it, but the two of then look really perfect to each other. And the happy smile that Donghae had…

I groaned and get up from my bed and walk toward balcony where I can see Eiffel tower clearly. I open my phone to see the mail that Sungmin sent me few hours ago. It tell where we will gather up to stalk the model. Then I stare at the inactive number with Donghae name on it. Maybe he had thrown away this number to forgot me. That thought made my heart ached more. Then another mail comes in.

 

0543xxxxxx

This is Donghae Hyung number.

Don’t tell anyone that I told you ‘kay?

You owe me one…. Kekekeke

-Kyuhyun.-

 

I stare at the numbers for a long time. Then I unconsciously call it. Once I realized it, it has connected. I just listened to hold tune.

'He must been asleep.' I thought, just before I hang up, someone picked it.

"Hello?"

I can feel my heart stopped for a moment. It’s him, the voice that I knew for years.

"Hello? Who is this? Hello?" The voice sounded irritated. I quickly hung it up.

After a minute or two, I received a mail from Donghae.

 

Who is this?

 

I panicked. What should I do?

 


 

"Hello?"

"What? If this just a thank for that thing, I’m going to hang up."The other man answer.

"No its not. But thanks anyway. What should I do?"

"What? What the are you talking about? I’m really busy right now. Ah, ! Great, thanks to you, I lost! Now tell me what wrong!"

"He texted me."

"Who?"

"Donghae! I.. I just unconsciously called him, and now he texted me!" I said in panic. The other man sighed.

"You just called and made me lost just for that stupid thing?! Just answer him you’re his secret admirer or something!" He yelled and hang up.

 


 

Really? You’re my secret admirer? You’re not Sungmin are you?

 

He replied, I can imagine his happy tone while saying this. Now what am I going to type? There’s no way I’ll asked Kyu again. I sighed and decided to asked what I wanted to know about his new life.

 

What are you doing this late? And who is Sungmin anyway?

 

After a short time Donghae replied.

 

I just can’t go to sleep. I always had this nightmare.

 

I frowned reading his mail. Donghae is having nightmare? But he looked happy when he walked with Siwon.

 

What kind of nightmare? You can tell me, you know..

 

^^ Its alright, you don’t have to worry so much about me. This nightmare isn’t a real nightmare, actually I had this happy dream, and I’m having a happy time with the person that I love. But then when I woke up, I’m facing reality that I can’t be with him, it made me scared to go to sleep. I can’t stand the pain.

 

'Is he talking about me?' I thought, making my heart bounce at the small hope.

 


 

that's chapter 2!! ^^

so what do you think?

comment please