Chapter 1

Finding You (Sequel to 'It's You')

WARNING : TYPOS, GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

Enjoy ^^


Chapter 1


 

It's me isn't it? Your best friend, your everything.

I feel like stupid thinking that I am everything to you.

You are my best friend. I always said that to you. But the truth is, I don't want to be your best friend. I want to be your lover. The only man that you'll love.

I always thought that this is very disgusting. Protecting you because partly I love you and the other part was I want to be your boyfriend.

But you still saw me as a very good friend isn't it? You're too pure to stand by my side. Still, I don't want you to go away.

I love you. I love so much until it hurt. I love the way you smile, your innocent smile, it makes me want to protect it, how I wish to see those smile everyday.

I love your eyes, when they looked at me, I can feel a firework inside my chest.

All those things about you. All the things about us. All things about me going crazy because of you.

You are a very gentle and caring person. You just like an angel. You're the only angel of my life. You care about me a lot. But you had zero interest in me. Am I not good enough for you? What am I supposed to do to make you love me? I've tried every single thing that I knew to get your attention. But why are you so blind.

Or maybe, we both are blind. You're blind 'cause you can't see my love for you. I'm blind ‘cause I didn't see what the truth that you're not interested in me. You just see me as a good friend and give a lot of courage to me.

Even when I told you that I lied being in love someone else, you just smile at me and wish that I had my happiness. I was desperate. Until one day, I decided to confess to you about my feelings. But that accident happened.

I fell from that stupid stairs, and twisted my ankle. Making you worried to death. And then she came. Her name is Raerin, Han Raerin. She had a lovely face and a curly long hair.

I've never fall in love with anyone except you. But at that moment, I saw you in her. As crazy as it may sound, but I've fall in love with you inside her. You and her is so much alike, the way she laugh, the way she talk. Maybe you don't realize it, because everytime, you just had a lot of excuse to ran away.

After you had become further away from me, I finally decided to let you go. And I'll get married with her, to forget you.

But still, I hope that you get jealous with it. So I could hug you and we both in had a happily ever after.

You smiled to me, crushing the last hope I got. I covering my ache heart and asked you to be the best man for me. Because maybe that was the only thing I knew to hold you by my side a little longer. Being a good friend you are, you accepted about it, still with a smile on your face. I really want to break down and cried.

Then at the church, where you change your clothes with black tux, you look so handsome in those, and then you asked me if I love her.

I can only smile, and say yes, I don't want to make you worried.

When you walk toward me while holding the rings. You smiled and doing your job perfectly.

But then, I can't see you anywhere. You disappear from my sight. The fear that you were gone fill me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I turned my gaze to her. The beautiful girl that looks like you so much asked with a worried voice. I just nodded and start to searching for you again.

"Are you searching for him?" She asked in a calming voice. I unconsciously nodded. Raerin smiling at me and pointed at Donghae's mother.

"Why don't you ask her?" I just smile and go to his mother. Leaving my bride at stage.

 


 

"Hyukjae ah, congratulation on your marriage. " she said with a wide smile on her face. I smiled back a little.

"Do you see Donghae? I can't find him."

Her expression change, she looked a little bit sad. Then she gave me a letter. I looked at her with a confused face.

"He gave me this. He said that he is going to far land. He didn't told me where, but he said he will call when he arrived. And he also told me not to tell you about where he going to." She said, sighing. "That boy.. really, I'm sorry for his rude behavior." I fake a smile and thanked her.

After giving Raerin a sign that I want to take a break at the empty room. She just nodded, and give me a sweet smile.

Opening your letter, reading it word by word, crying at every sentence that was written there is what I do in that empty room.

Why you and I have to be so blind? I don't expect that you love me too. It irritates me to death. You should just tell me and we will have a happy ever after. Now after confessing your love you'll just go to someplace I'll never knew?? What the hell are you doing Lee Donghae?!

I heard someone knocking at the wooden door. I wipe my tears and walk to the door.

"Oppa, this is Raerin. Can I come in?" she asked me. I quickly open the door and find a beautiful woman who love me stood there. And seeing her, I can't hold my tears anymore.

"What wrong, Oppa are you okay?" She walk inside and locked the door.

"I'm sorry. I just...

"It's okay. It because Donghae-Oppa isn't it?" she said with a usual smile on her face. "You love him." she said.

"You knew?"

She nodded. "If you really love him, you should go."

"But.."

"Oppa, let's just make a deal, ‘kay? If you have the same thought as mine, then you are my soulmate, you have to stay with me. But if you don't, then you have to catch Donghae Oppa, and live a happily ever after, alright?" she said with both of her hands on her back. I nodded.

Then she pulled out both of her hand, they are closed.

"If you can tell which one that had the button, then you're free to go. If not, we go out and dance with everyone."

I held my breath while pointed at her left hand. She smiled and opened her hand. There's a golden coloured button on her hand. I looked at her in disbelief.

"See? Oppa isn't my soulmate; you have to catch Donghae Oppa now."

"But how about the wedding? The guest? How about you?"

"Silly Oppa, the wedding is meaningless if you don't love each other. And I'm sure the guest would understand. And I'll be alright. I love you, and I want you to be happy. I'll find someone better, who love me for who I am. When I find that guy, will both of you come to my wedding?" She asked with tears on her eyes.

I wipe the tears and hug her. "Thank you. For everything, you deserve someone much better than me. I promise." I whispered at her ears. She hugged me back.

"Now go!" She said. I smile and thanked het for the last time before she kicked me out.

 


 

The young girl sighed. "Why am I doing this?" she said while looking the golden button in her left and right hand. Raerin sat down on sofa and put the two buttons on the coffee table.

There's two buttons in the first place. 'With your luck, you can't guessed right, Oppa' she thought. Her heart hurts, but at least she make a true couple happy.

 


 

I look around the building, I look anywhere, but you're not there. Then my mother approaching me.

“Hyuk, what are you doing here?” She asked me.

“I... uh... searching for Donghae.”

“Silly boy, he already left since 2 hours ago.” She look into my eyes. “I wondered why do you marry Raerin if you love him?”

“Wha.. ?”

“Don't you try to hide it. I knew it since a long time ago. Even Donghae mum knew about it. She said that Donghae is also in love with you.” She said. “You know, Mothers always know everything.” Mom wink to me. I looked at her in disbelief.

“You guys knew and still didn't do anything?!” I felt so frustrated. What wrong with this women?!

“It’s your life. And it your right to make a decision on it. Now tell me, do you still love him?”

I nodded.

“Have you talked with Raerin? Did she know?” I nodded again.

“And she let you go?” I nodded.

“She really a nice girl. Hey, you're going to chase him right now, are you sure this is the best decision? And the most important, will you be happy?”

“I love him. As long as I love him, I'll always be happy. And I will make him happy!”

Mom laughs a little then she hugged me.

“Now go. Your future mother in law said that Donghae went home.”

I hugged her back and started running towards my car.

Donghae house is in Mokpo, which is quite far away from here. I hope he didn't go to far....

 


 

That's for chapter one, what do you think? Comment please ^^