Chapter 3

Finding You (Sequel to 'It's You')

wow, so many subcriber for chapter 2 ^^ *drown in happy feels*

it also make me worried though. what if i don't make a good story..

anyway, this is a short update.. *Cause I'm on my holiday*

Enjoy..


Chapter 3

 

The following day we started to follow Siwon, he was with Donghae in the morning and they are walking in the park with a happy smile on their face. Somehow seeing them like this make me feel guilty.

"Hyung! Come on! Siwon is moving!" Kyuhyun said.

We followed the model and the next place where he stopped made me stunned in disbelief.

The most luxurious apartment in Paris is in front of me now, and I saw Siwon walked with another man, they seem… close. I frowned seeing them; they are holding each other hands. That’s way too close. It’s feels like they’re…

"They’re dating right?" Kyuhyun said.

 


 

I drank my coffee, feeling depressed. After all day stalking the model, finally I knew that they’re dating, if Donghae know, he will be heartbroken, again.

Then my phone rang.

A new mail, from Donghae.

 

Hey, secret admirer! ^^

I hope you don’t mind I’m sending you this, but I’m bored and wanted to talk to somebody.

 

I stare at my phone screen, don’t know what to say, until another mail come in.

 

Are you busy? I’m sorry if I bothered you.

 

I quickly answer the mail.

 

I’m not busy, sorry for not answering, I just don’t know what to say..

 

Hehehe, you’re funny. Are you in Paris too? Hey, what’s your name?

 

Damn! He asked me my name. What should I do?!

Lee Eunhyuk. I typed the first name that I can think of.

 

Lee Eunhyuk.. Hehehe, what an unusual name. but I like it. It’s quite similar with the person I loved.

 

What?! Did he know it? Did he found out? Another text came in.

 

He is a funny guy just like you, and he have this gummy smile that I adore. Unfortunately, he already married and he doesn’t know about my feelings.

 

Do you still love him? I typed and sent it, waiting for his answer with a nervous feeling.

 

I still love him. I just.. don’t know what to say anymore. I know its wrong but I can’t help it. I re-read again the text until I’m sure about it

 

"Yesssss!!!!!!" I yelled, making people stared at me. After sending an apologetic smile, I sat down again.

"You really look like an idiot, you know." Someone said to me. I looked up and saw kyuhyun.

"Where’s your boyfriend?" Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Believe me, you don’t want to know."  He sat down in front of me while sipping his coffee.  After a long silence, Kyuhyun finally spoke.

"I still can’t believe that he really is a playboy. I mean, I knew that he looks like that, but I thought he’s the…"

"Prince type?"

"Yeah."

"I also thought like that. But knowing his real personality, I can’t let him have Donghae. He deserves someone better!"

"Someone like you?"

"Huh?"

"Seriously Hyung, you threw your wedding away. You left your country just to go to catch the man that you love without knowing France. And when you found out that he already had a boyfriend you wish on his happiness, and you investigate his boyfriend if he really nice. I think Minnie was a bit flattered to hear your story; it’s like a soap opera he watches every weeks. That’s why he decided to help you."

I laughed a little, feeling embarrassed.

"But I still think you’re a jerk." Kyuhyun added in the end with his usual sarcasm tone. I can see a smirk on his face. Typical kyuhyun.

"But still you’re one of my favorite Hyung, so I’ll help you up."

Another mail come in to my phone.

 

Hey, why you don’t answer, are sick of me already? Because I love a married man? ㅠ.ㅠ

 

"Damn! I forgot to reply!" I muttered. Making kyuhyun frowned.

 

No! not at all, I’m just talking with my friend right now. I’m sorry for not replying you.

 

So you really are busy! You should’ve told me. I won’t bother you, let’s talk another time.

 

"Stop ginning at your phone Hyung, you look like a psycho right now." Kyuhyun said, making me tear my gaze from the screen.

"It’s him right? So, you admitted that you’re his secret admirer?"

I nodded, making him laugh.

"What can I say, I can’t replied that I’m Lee Hyukjae."

"True." He said. Then the silence fell again, kyuhyun look at his ringing phone, he smile before answering it.

"What is it Minnie?"

"Hm.. I’m at the usual café. Yeah.. I know, hm.. I love you too, bye." Kyuhyun said with his lovey dovey tone. He look at me with his ‘falling-deeply-in-love-with-my-Minnie’ face, before it change with the ‘Oh--what-have-I’ve-done’ face. I frown at him. Kyuhyun pick up his phone again calling someone.

"Minnie!! No!! Don’t come! Hyukjae…"

Then the door being opened. I can hear laugh that I’ve knew for my whole life. I turned my head, to see who it is. And my mind went blank. He’s there, with Sungmin.

His laugh stopped as our eyes met.

His beautiful eyes widen in surprise, beside him, Sungmin gasped.

 


sooooo.. What do you think?

Tell me if there's something wrong with my grammar..

thank you for reading.... ^^