Epilouge

Finding You (Sequel to 'It's You')

 

Just a short epilouge..

enjoy..


 

Epilogue.



 

“Hae!! We’re late! Come on!! The wedding start in 30 minutes!”

“Aish! Why you didn’t put the alarm on?!”

“I still got the jet lag! Isn’t yesterday was your turn to take care of the alarm?”

“Do we even ever agree on that?!”

“Now I think of it..”

“Yah! You two! Stop making such a fuss and hurry up!” Sungmin yell from the phone. Making Hyukjae startled.

“Oh right! I’m sorry.” Hyukjae said to the man on the other line.

“Just hurry up and come here.” The other said before hang up.

 


 

 

The church look quite crowded, the couple manage to find the way in and find an empty spot.

“Ah.. Safe.” Hyukjae said in relief. He could spot the Kyumin couple from far away. When first he heard that the two couple will come to this wedding, he’s a bit surprised, but after know that Kyuhyun is actually a distant relative of the bride, it make sense a little. . When he deep in thought, Donghae poke him

“Hyukkie..”

“Hm?”

“Is it really alright for me to come here? I means she is suppose to hate me, after all I’m the one who..”

“Shh.. Don’t say that. She is the one who told me to chase you, you aren’t guilty, Hae.” The brunette nod a little, Hyukjae holds his boyfriend hand to calm him down.

Han Raerin is married today, and Hyukjae alongside with Donghae fulfill their promise to attend at her wedding, here in Hawaii. And after saying congratulation, both of them walk around the beach.

“I haven’t seen the sea in such a long time.” Donghae said, smiling at the feeling of wet sands makes contact with his bare foot.

“Do you still like that fish? The one we always watch back then? What his name again, Elmo or something?”

“His name is Nemo, N-E-M-O, Hyukkie. And yes, I’ll love Nemo to death”

“Right.” Hyukjae said, slightly feeling a little jealous at the fictional character. Donghae is still smiling as he listens at the wave sound. ‘It’ll be great if the wedding is placed here.’ He thought.

“You want a wedding at the seashore?” Hyukjae asked him. Donghae widen his eyes, did he said that out loud?

“W.. well it just beautiful to me, saying the vow, accompanied by wave sound.”

Hyukjae look at the brunette eyes. “Want to try it?”

“Huh?”

“You and me, here on the beach, errrr.. Getting married?”

“Are you proposing me?” Donghae asked innocently. Hyukjae cleared his throat.

“Right, let me say it again, I won’t repeat it, so listen well. Lee Donghae, I will make you happy. I will definitely make you happy. We might quarrel in the future, and there will be a lot of complaints. There will be times of our cold war, but still, I hope that you can always be by my side. I will take care of you for the rest of my life. So, marry me.”

Donghae smile hearing that, his check already blushing red. He nod saying a quiet yes, before jump into Hyukjae arms, both of the hugs each other tightly, each never want to let go the others warmth.

 


hehehe.. so what do you think?

thank you for reading... ^^