Chapter 4

Finding You (Sequel to 'It's You')

 

An update!! This is the last chapter!! Thank you for staying with this story... *hugs all the reader*

Enjoy... ^^



 

Chapter 4



 

 

I gulped; don’t know what to say anymore. My mind went blank; I don’t know how minutes pass with us starring at each other.

“Donghae.” I whispered his name. I could see he tries to hold his tears.

This is crazy. I don’t know what to do, I could hear Kyuhyun sighed.

“Well, since you two have met, why don’t you sit down and talk?” He said dragging me to sit again and making Hae sit down in front of me. The atmosphere is very heavy. It feels so hard to talk. And the Kyumin couple has gone somewhere else.

“Uhmmm... so... how are you?” He said first. Making me jump.

“Fine. I’m fine, maybe. Uhmmm... you?”

He fakes a smile, making me frown.

“Sure you are. I’m fine too. I already have a boyfriend you know? So what are doing in Paris? Are you on honeymoon or something?”

‘Finding you.’ I thought.

The silence fell once again. I can see Donghae fidgeting in his seat. A sign that he uncomfortable.

I take a deep breath, trying to find my courage.

“I... I didn’t get married with Raerin.” I said. Donghae eyes started to let out the tears. He quickly wipes it away.

“Why?”

“Because I realized that it was a wrong decision. I... realized that she isn’t the one that I truly love. The one that I really love is you Lee Donghae.” I said. Donghae stare at me, his tears rolling down on his check. I reached to wipe it away, and then suddenly he wipes it himself.

“I can’t.”

“Is the letter a lie then?”

“No.”

“Then…”

“I already told you, I have a boyfriend. He’s took care of me, he make me smile again. He’s a nice man.” He said. I remembered the model again. It makes my blood boiled with anger. I clench my jaw to calm down my anger.

“He’s cheating on you.” I said in slow tone full of rage. Donghae shook his head

“Hae..”

“No! He’s still a nice man.”

“HAE!! Listen to me. He’s cheating on you. He has an affair with another man.”

“You wrong.. He is not cheating on me!” He said in loud voice. I look around and realized that we already become a centre of attraction.

“Let talk somewhere else.” I said, standing up and dragging him out from the cafe.

We arrived at the park and sit on bench.

“He’s not cheating on me you know. He.. I knew that he already have a boyfriend.” Hae said and started to sob.

“Then why..”

“It’s because I want to show the other that I’m okay, I already moved on from you and Siwon said he agree to pretend to be my boyfriend! He said I can leave once I feel better! Why do you even exist in my life?! Why did I even fall for you?!” I looked at him and instantly started to hug him

“I love you too Hae.” I whispered in his ear. “I love you so much.”

“It just a pity isn’t it?” He said, breaking our hug

“What?! No it isn’t!! I love you since long time ago!! The thing is.. I was scared, if I confess to you, what if you reject me? What if we can’t even be friend anymore?”

“Idiot.” He said, starting to sobs.

“I know. I am, an idiot that love you so much. I wish on your happiness too.”

The silence fell, I think both of us don’t know what to say, so I stare at the gray sky, it seems that it’s going to rain soon. Suddenly that particular question popped up in my head. I took a deep breath and look at his face, “Hae, are you happy?” I asked him. Why in the world I asked that? What kind of answer that I want? Do I want him to say yes, so I could at least have a little relief not hurting him to much? Or am I want him to say no, so I could stay beside him and promise to make him happy?

He stops for a second, and give a small nod.

“H... how about you? Are you happy?” He asked. I think for a moment. Am I happy? I look at his eyes, trying to find my answer there.

“I.. I’m happy.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re happy. And that the only reason I need to be happy.” I said smiling, it’s a lie though. There’s no way I’ll be happy seeing the person that I love with someone else. But I’ll try to accept his decision, like he accepted mine before. I’ll wish on his happiness.

Donghae stood up, he started to walk away from me, I stood up and started to chase him.

“Stop running away without telling me.” I said holding his hand, preventing him to run away.

“Then stop bothering me!” He said, making my heart ache. I close my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

“Alright. If that what you want, I’ll be gone from your life, I wont bothering you. But in one condition. You have to find someone better than me.”

“Fine! I already find someone better that you!”

“Huh?”

“I told you I already find another guy! His name is Lee Eunhyuk! Happy now?!”

“Lee.. Eunhyuk? But never even met him! Hell, you never even heard his voice!”

“I don’t.. Wait, how do you know I haven’t met him?”

“Oh ..” I muttered. Donghae quickly pulled out his cell phone, calling a certain number. And I could hear my own phone ringing. I closed my eyes, answering it.

“Yes, Lee Eunhyuk is me.” I said. Donghae dropped his cell phone.

“Listen to me, Hae….”

“There’s nothing I need to hear anymore. You lied to me, Hyukjae.” He said, slowly walking away from me.

“DIDN’T YOU SAY YOU STILL LOVE ME?!” I yelled. Donghae freeze. I walk one step closer to him.

“I told you haven’t I? I didn’t marry to Raerin. And you aren’t Siwon boyfriend. What’s wrong with that? I don’t see any problem if we stay together.”

Donghae turn around

“I.. I don’t know.”

“I have to come back to Korea tomorrow.”

“I.. I need time to think Hyukjae.”



 

 

Author POV

 

Donghae ran to his apartment, he came in and lock the door.

“This is crazy.” He said in small voice. He wants to call Sungmin. But he realizes that his phone is still in that park. He groaned. ‘I guess I’ll just search for it later then. First I need a glass of water.’ He thought.

A fierce knocks on his door almost make Donghae spit the water.

Donghae walking toward the door and saw Sungmin there, panting.

“Hyukjae, he’s going back tomorrow!!”

“I know.” He said. Sungmin look at him in disbelief.

“You knew and yet you still stay here?!” Donghae look down

“It’s not like I could do something.” He mumbles.

“Idiot!!!!” Sungmin hit his head, making Donghae winced in pain. He lifts his head and saw Sungmin with anger face. “You could o something, Lee Donghae! Chase him for God sake! And tell him that you love him too!”

Donghae just give a small nod, still don’t sure.

 


 

 

The brunette wake up from his sleep and rub his eyes. He looks at the clock,

09.00 am.

Hyukjae plane will take of at 10 am. Donghae sighed. As he slumped in the sofa, someone knocks on his door. Donghae opened the door and see Siwon standing there.

“You’re not answering your phone. Are you okay?” He asked with a worried expression.

“I.. I met him, Siwon ah.”

“Hyukjae? And then what happened? He didn’t hurt you did he?”

“No! Not at all. He said that he loved me too. He even broke his wedding with Raerin to chase me here.”

“And?”

“Huh?”

“And then? Why didn’t you chase him? Don’t you still love him?” Siwon asked with a smile, Donghae stare to thin air, hoping he could find the answer there.

“I.. I always love him.” He whispered.

“Then, you should chase him right now. Isn’t he like, going back to Korea today?”

“I.. I..”

“Donghae, you’ll realized that he’s the one once you lost him.  Now before it’s all too late, go for him. If you still don’t sure about it, asked your heart. You’ll find the answer there.” Siwon said.

Donghae stay silent for a moment, he looks at the clock and hurriedly running.

“Donghae ah! Where are you going?!”

“To the airport! I have to catch the flight. Siwon ah, please take care of my apartment!!!”

Siwon sighed. “He is still wearing his pajamas.” Siwon said hurriedly lock the door and chasing his friend before he jump into taxi without any money

 


 

 

Donghae hurriedly ran toward the gate where the plane to Korea will take off. Some guard trying to stop him.

“No no no, you don’t understand! I have to go there.” Donghae said. The guards say something in France that Donghae didn’t understand.

Siwon appear and say something in fluent France, and finally they let Donghae go.

The brunette dash away towards the waiting room, and from the big windows, he could see the plane already take off.

‘Is it going to end like this then?’ He thought. The thought of never seeing Hyukjae again make the brunette tears fall down.

“Hyukjae… H...Hyukkie, I love you..”  He sobs ‘It’s all too late.’  He thought.

Suddenly someone hug his waist from behind.

“I love you too..”  He whispered into brunette ear.

Donghae turned around to see Hyukjae standing there, hugging him. The brunette hugs the other tightly. “You didn’t leave” He said. Hyukjae shook his head. “I want to be with you, I don’t care if you hate me because of that, I’m not leaving you for the rest of my life, so don’t you dare running away from me.” He said. Happy tears started to roll. He’ll never let this man go away from his life again.



 

The End



What do you think? Please tell me if there's something wrong, or maybe your thought on this story?

kekekeke Thank you for reading...

Comment?