The Four

You Stole My Heart~

I ran as far as my legs could take me, and I ended up in a alleyway, lost and alone. I crouch down next to a telephone pole as tears start forming in my eyes again.

"Where am I? I don't want to die out here. It's scary and I feel so alone. Somebody help me, please, please."

I cry myself to a deep sleep. And soon I felt warmth wrapped upon my skin, as I felt myself hovering in the air. Am I dreaming?  I hear the sound of breathing above me and I slowly uncovered my eyes, but halted, the weight of my eyelids too great to slide open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you, wake up."

Someone nudges me by the foot and kicks a bit more roughly by the minute. 

"If you don't wake up, who knows what me and my brothers would do to you."

I lift myself up reluctantly, pain shooting straight throughout my whole body. Have I been sleeping on the ground this whole time? I lift up my eyelids, right then left. The sun blinded my eyes, taking a while before I could capture my surroundings. As soon as I saw a some guys crowded around me, I gasped for air as I slithered across to the nearest wall.

"What do..do..you..wa..want with me?! If you want money I don't have it, and my body won't make you feel good so please don't me..."

"Pfft. You're a funny one."

No matter how you looked at it, they looked like gang members from a manhwa, except maybe a bit more handsome. I observed them and recognized 2 familiar faces. 

"You! The one I bumped into before on the streets! And you! The one who ran with the cashbox from the convenience store! If you ever do anything to me...."

"What would you do? Call the police? Give up on it. Those policemen don't give a damn on us anymore since we always cause so much trouble. They got tired of us. We never do pay any fines or debts, imprisonment isn't gonna keep us from stopping, and we have no home anyway. There is nothing they can take from us now. We're a lost cause. Just a group of guys struggling to survive."

"Then why'd you bring me here?'

"You were crying in your sleep. Luhan here couldn't leave you alone in the alleyway. We mean no harm. Where you live? We'll take you there."

"Uh...Mapodong...Can I ask something? What are your names?"

"There are other members, but I'll just introduce the ones here right now. Well I'm Baekhyun, the one with the luscious lips is Kai, the one who stole that cashbox is Sehun, and over here who carried you is Luhan."

"You guys have such weird names."

"Well, most of us have no memory of our parents. Us guys, have stuck together as long as we could remember. So we named ourselves and we work to provide money for all of us. We're like the only family we have. "

As I listened to Baekhyun's words I feel sympathy towards them, if only I could do something....I stood up and bowed down.

"Thank you, for helping me and keeping me company. Oh wait," I remember the rag Kai had given me and took it out of my back pocket,"This is yours, correct?"

"Ah, yes. Thanks." He takes it from my hand and smirked at it.

It must have been a special thing to him, judging by the way he keeps looking at it. I want to learn more about these people's stories. Would it be impolite to ask? I'm so curious to know, but barging into people's business would make even me annoyed. So I kept quiet. They seem normal, but I wonder what they do now. Do they indulge in criminal activities? I can't imagine Baekhyun and Luhan doing so. They look so pure. But looks can be deceiving...I shake my head from the thought. There will be no meeting them after this day so I shouldn't concern myself.

"You ok?"

Luhan asks me in a sweet tone. I must've looked strange, emersed in my own thoughts. 

"Oh, ya, ya! I'm fine. I would like to go home now. Lead the way!"

I smile. And Luhan guided me up to a place I knew, and I went home alone from there. There will be no seeing them now, right?

"I'll live my life positively and will try my best not to get into any trouble to burden my family....So Hwaiting!"

Who knew I would go back in my words. The trouble has only just begun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~End of Chapter 2~

 

Like it? Subscribe! I have so much fun making this

fanfic. So I hope you have fun reading it! 

<3