A Trip back to Their Time

You Stole My Heart~

Chanyeol continued, "Let me start with Sehun since he is the youngest and has a less, I'd guess you'd call it, tragic story. Oh and its pretty similar to Luhan's story, just so you know."

I looked up at him with anticpating eyes.

*Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol- So starting from a young age, Sehun lived the good life. He got what he wanted just by asking for it, didn't have to do anything himself, making the maids and butlers to do all his dirty work, and he said so himself how snobby he was back then. I mean, what else would you get from a kid that doesn't know any better. But you know, like any rich boy, he was well, lonely.

Sehun- Where is mommy?

Maid- I'm sorry young master, she won't be coming for dinner today.

Sehun- Then daddy...never mind, he's probably busy too, am I right?

Maid- *smiles awkwardly* They told you to eat first.

Sehun- Well prepare a bath for me, bring the food to my room because I don't want to eat it in the dining room, and make sure to bring some warm milk. I'll give you 10 minutes or your fired, quick quick.

Maid- But...by myself? I can't...

Sehun- *raise eyebrow*

Maid- Of course...

Chanyeol- Then, his father ran off with another woman. Just left. All the money, even from his own wife's. Sehun's mother and himself, were broke. Rumors spread across the maids and butlers. You know how they reacted? Ha, they would tower over him, satisfied with the feeling of victory.

Maid- Well well, look what you've gotten yourself into.

Butler- It was meant for you snobby rich people to hit the rock-bottom.

Maid- Ha, awww you need a place to go now? Well, I'm not taking you to mine, cuz' I'm afraid of that attitude of yours. You damn rich people need to know the taste of being poor.

Chanyeol- Eventually, even his mother left him, not being able to keep up with the financial needs for herself and her son. He was really alone now. And no one would take him in, no one even cared. This is where he found this place, And he's not in the best shape, but he's happy you know. Now we go to Kai and Baekhyun. With Kai...

Girls- Kyaaa~! Oh my gosh its Kai! So handsome! Look at us! Please?

Chanyeol- He was the best at his school. Sports, smarts, even the looks. But he also had to do part-timing everyday to support his family and his mom was always sick. With everything he was going through, he was always stressed out. What made it worse, boys would always want to spar with him.

Boy- Hey, Kai. Come on, fight with me, don't be a wuss.

Kai- I'm busy.

Boy 2- Oh ya right, you're probably just gonna go around getting some girls to do things with you, am I right?

Kai- Ha, it wouldn't surprise me if you guys would do some reckless things much worse than mine. Is all you guys think in your minds are girls and ? *leaves*

Chanyeol-They were well, angry at him. They were sick and tired of just messing with him. So they went to the extremes. They hired, as a "joke" to put up a fire on his house. Just to freak him out a bit. 

Kai's mom- What, what's going on? The house is burning! The house is burning! The kids! The family albums! I have to save them!

Kai's sister- Mom! Mom! Get out of the house now! Its burning! Its burning quickly!

Kai's mom- *crying and sobbing* I can't! The floor...the floor burned down! I can't move from this spot! *cough* *cough*

Kai's sister- Mom! Jump! I'll catch you!

Kai's mom- I can't! With my sick body, I can't jump like this! I'd die either way. 

Kai's sister- Mom, please! Please!

Kai's mom- *shakes head frantically* I'm scared. Are we gonna die like this? Are we?

Chanyeol- And the ceiling could not hold up and it...

*Chanyeol cringed*

Chanyeol- He only found out about it hours later. Running to his house, he found his family dead. And he lost his job for leaving during work. He knew it was because of the guys from his school, but there was no proof. And they did not go up to court, they could not say the truth. And that's why he rarely speaks. Because of this trauma, he's just too frightened to say or speak anything, thinking people special to him would keep dying. He thinks if he hadn't said anything that time before they burned his house, it wouldn't have happened. 

I sat there, immune to anything but the words that came from Chanyeol's mouth.

Chanyeol- And Baekhyun...I try to protect him and make him smile, because well he's my closest friend. He has a tendency to roam around at night. This is because he can't sleep. He is kinda weak and frail, and that stresses him out, so he always takes pills and drugs. That's the thing, he gets bullied for being to weak and sick-looking, and overdosing himself with drugs, only made it worse and he can't sleep at all.

Boy- Hey, give me some lunch money.

Boy 2- Don't you hear him? Don't pretend like you can't hear him! GIve him the damn money!

Baekhyun- I dont have it please! Spare me for today, I don't have any money today, please!

Boy- Piece of sh*t *kicks Baekhun to a brick wall*

Boy 2- Then you should've at least stolen some, eh? What are we gonna eat then? Now we're gonna starve because of you!

*kicks* *punches*

Baekhyun- *sobs* Ah! Ugh! *hurls*

Boy- Yuck! No wonder you're known for being disgusting and weak! You throw up everywhere don't you!

Boy 2- Aww, poor you! We'll make everything feel better.

*takes out drugs and shots it in his arm*

Boy- Everything wil be much better.

Chanyeol- He did feel good. So he indulged himself into it. Non-stop. And then they had a drug-test at his school

Girls- OMG! He's doing drugs!

Boys- I knew it! No wonder he always looks so sick, he's a drug user!

Chanyeol- They also found drugs in the bags of the boys who bullied him but...

Boy- I don't know where this came from, honestly! Someone must've put it in here!

Girls- Its probably Baekhyun! That bastard! Disgusting! Gross! Do you have to be this way? What has he ever done to you to make you do such a thing as make him a fraud!

Chanyeol- Baekhyun tried to say something, but it seemed no one was on his side. When the school told of this to his family, not even his own mother was willing to look at him anymore. But he still goes to school and he still does drugs. I told him more than a million times to stop but he won't listen to me, and it seems he's having a tough time at school, but I can do nothing to help him. He really wants to graduate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*End of Flashback*

"Well, that was intense..."

He smiles, "If you need to ask anything else, I'm right here. Anyways, I got to make some cake, so see you sometime."

"Alright, thanks for the info."

So I wasn't the only one who has gone through so much trouble. Now I want to see them even more now. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~End of Chapter 4~

Thought it was good and hungry for more? Subscribe!

And comment!