Nonsensical Occurences

You Stole My Heart~

"Soo-jeong, I have something I want to tell you."

My father's expression was strange, and he couldn't pick up the courage to look towards my face.

"What is it appa, is something wrong?"

I poured him a cup of coffee, while leaving a newspaper beside it on the table, just the way he likes it. 

"Our family...is going bankrupt."

The grave tone and the ominous vibe his voice gave out made me stop pouring the coffee midway. 

"Could you say that again? I don't think I hear you correctly, father."

"Our family...is in very great debt. Your mother and I made a decision, and it seems, for the goodness of your life, we're lending you to your uncle. Until I make enough money to afford our family to come back together again, I'm afraid we'll have to live separately for a while. Your school.."

I look at my father with tear-filled eyes. Shocked and anxious of what else he had to say.

"You are going to have to leave your friends. But you'll get transferred. Bu..but its not a bad school. Its called Daegwan Highschool I believe."

"Father! Have you heard the rumors about that place! Its filthy, its ranked the bottom of all korean schools, and do you know how numerous the number of delinquents there are over there?!"

"Well what can I do? I'm sorry! I'm sorry Soo-jeong! But there is just no other choice!"

Its the first I've seen my dad cry right before me. I immediately regret my words.

"It pains me to let you go. It really does. But please, please, understand our situation."

I sigh. "Dad, Let me go get a breath of fresh air." I try my best to smile and walked away quietly closing the front door as softly as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Watch where your going!"

I accidently bumped into a grouchy looking, handsome guy. His lips were so plump and I couldn't help staring at him. I realize what I'm doing and come back to my senses. How could I have looked at a stranger I just met like that?!

"Hey, your make-up or whatever is smudged on your eyes."

I fumbled through my purse looking for a mirror. I clipped it open and looked at my horrid face that was blotted with mascara. How embarrassing! I've been crying ever since I heard the news on dad's company, and I forgot to wash it off as I came out to get a breath of fresh air. 

The man gave me a dirty hankerchief and told me to wipe my mascara off with it. I stared at him, bewildered that he wants me to use such a dirty rag on my face, But I did use it,  since he was kind enough to lend me it. As I turned to give back the hankerchief, he was gone. I felt regret not even saying a simple "thank you" to him back, but then again, I do have a hard time talking to strangers, so it would just be awkward if he had stayed. 

Sigh

I'm guessing he lives in a pretty bad environment, by the way his clothes looked and how torned they were. I wonder if I'll turn out like him if our family continues to be in debt. I shudder at the thought.

I continue walking. And as I go, I stop by a convenience store. I open my wallet, noticing a few dollar bills and a quarter. Even my wallet is reeking of the poor. But I was exceptionally thirsty so I decided to buy drink, wondering what brand these stores have.

I look through these "glass cases" and see a variety of juices and sodas, but I didn't know what they were. I pick up a gatorade and thought to myself "people drink these?" and put them back inside. 

"Whatever. I'll just get anything."

I randomly pick up a soda and waited in line to buy it. First I've ever had to wait for something.

"I said give me some smokes you piece of sh**!"

I looked upon the guy in front of me in horror as he scolded the old convenience store guy.

"As I have said young man, you seem to be too young. So show me your ID for proof that you're at least 20."

The guy in front of me glared at the old man and started strangely looking at the cash box. He lunged towards it all of a sudden while taking a box of smokes and ran away as fast as his legs could take him.

"THIEF! THIEF! I'm calling the police!"

"Do what you want you old piece of sh**!" He shouted back.

I was dazed at the whole scene that went right before my eyes.

"Young lady? Are you not going to catch him?"

"Oh?"

"You seem young. Can you not go get that little boy for me and bring him back here?"

"But..."

This grandpa is scary, he really means it when he says something. I leave my can of soda and start to reluctantly chase this guy I did not know. Arggh. What is with all these messes I'm going through today?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~End of Chapter 1~

Yeshu! I finally updated. Hope you like meh 

first chapter! XD I was really excited to start this new

fanfic on exo and I hope it was enough to your expectations

to all who have voted for them to be in it. Subscribe!