Things She Will Do

Eight Keys to Love

 

The fairy put an invisible spell on the princess before she walked back to the kingdom. The fairy said she was worried the princess will run into some bad people on her way back. So right now, no one can see her.

 

"Drop the spell." The princess whispered the words just like how the fairy told her once she arrived at her bedroom.

 

The door and the windows still closed like before, thus making the room quite dim. She kept the black hood back in the drawer and opened the curtains to avoid any suspicions that she was not in her room. The morning breeze along with the sunlight danced in right after she pushed open the window. 'So refreshing.'

 

She took the new necklace from her neck and stared at it. It was made from silver and there is the small eight keys from the glass as the chains. She remembered what the fairy said before.

 

"These keys is like the eight steps that you must do to get his heart. Each one of the keys must be filled with each different things. There is no time requirement to complete the eight keys, but the faster will be better, Princess."

 

"How do I know what is the things to put inside it?"

 

"I will tell you after this. But, are you really sure, Princess? No one know exactly how it will work. It can make you in danger!" The fairy warned her once again.

 

"It's okay." She nodded her head. "Even if there will be the some risks, I'm willing to take it." She bit her lips. "I love him.. so much.."

 

The sound of someone knocking on her door made the princess snapped out of her thought. "Yes?" She opened it and met face to face with no other than Kris Wu.

 

"Hi, Princess." He smiled a little.

 

"Uh, what is it, Kris?" She asked slowly. Their situation have becoming awkward after that time.

 

He cleared his throat and continued, "The king told me to check on you since you didn't appear on the breakfast time, Princess. Is everything alright?"

 

She faked a smile. "Oh.. Yes, everything is alright. You don't have to worry about anything, I'm okay." Her eyes blinked by its own. However, she hoped that Kris will not notice her lies.

 

He stared at her with those suspicious eyes, but he said nothing about it. "So, do you want to have your breakfast now, Princess? I will tell the maids to bring the food to your room."

 

"No, Kris." She shook her head. "I will just eat it in the dining room."

 

"Okay," He nodded slowly. "I can wait for you while you eat the breakfast. Well, if you are okay with it, Princess." His eyes looked at anywhere else beside her eyes.

 

"It's okay with me." The princess shrugged her shoulders casually, but inside she was so happy that he tried to talk to her again like before. "Let's go."

 

Then, the princess closed the door to her room and walked side by side with him. "Nice necklace, Princess." He commented while glancing at it.

 

"Thank you," She said quietly. 'And I hope this necklace can help me to get your heart, Kris.' She stopped on her step to watch his back from behind.

 

While continued to walk, the princess repeated that eight words again in her mind.

 

'His hair..'

 

'His sweat..'

 

'His blood..'

 

'His tears..'

 

'His happiness..'

 

'His pain..'

 

The fairy's sad face came again to her mind. 'And you have to find the other two things by yourself, Princess. No one still exist to tell us the last two things.'