For the Sake of Love

Eight Keys to Love

 

Last night, the princess have a dream about her grandmother who has died ten years ago. In her dream, she comforted the princess about her problem with Kris. The princess have no idea how did she know about it, but then her last words caught her attention the most.

 

She said, "If you really want to get his heart. Then, go to the lullaby forest. There is a fairy who can help you."

 

The princess woke up that morning with a dry throat and cold sweats. She quickly took a bath before the dawn come and slipped out from the kingdom secretly. She used the secret ways that she knew from her room and walking along the forgotten path. She stepped out from a hole in the ground about one kilometer away from the kingdom. By the time, sun was rising in the east. Then, she went straight for ten minutes to the quiet forest. Not much people passed this forest as it was famous with its strange and scary creatures. and if she still asked the permission from Kris or whoever in the kingdom, she was sure they wouldn't even let her go.

 

She straightened her back and pulled the black hood closer to hide her face. She was walking straight, having no idea how to make the fairy come out. So, she whispered its name. "Fairy, where are you? Please come out, I need your help." Little did she know, there was a little hole in the ground and she tripped on it. Her body rolled down on the cliff beside the sidewalks and she landed on the ground. She groaned in pain.

 

She heard someone screaming, "Princess! I'm sorry, I thought you are that bandits! Are you okay?!"

 

"My..ankle," The princess whimpered in pain. Then, the fairy stood beside her ankle and began saying those magical things as the light gathered in her hands. She put her hands on her ankle, thus healing all the bruises and the pain away.

 

"Thank you," The princess relieved in the sigh. "By the way, who do you mean by bandits?" she asked.

 

"There have been lots of people who want to kidnap me, Princess. So I need to be so careful from now on."

 

She nodded. "I have to report this bandits so the royal army will arrest them."

 

The fairy nodded in understanding and she looked down at the ground while saying it, "Thank you for your kindness, Princess. I'm so happy that someone from the palace come to this scary forest and willing to see this. But, what are you doing here? I mean, no way, they would let a princess like you walk alone in this dangerous place."

 

"I guess.. I need to meet you for asking a help. Are you the fairy that everyone said?

 

She titled her head. "What help, Princess?"

 

"I.. need to get someone's heart. Can you help me?"

 

She widened her eyes. "I have heard a method before. But are you sure, Princess?" The fairy whispered. "It is not exactly a legal magic around here. We only know a little about this as there is only a little amount people who brave enough to try."

 

"I'm sure." The princess nodded at the little flying creature in front of her face. Then, she smiled sadly at her. "If it is the only way to get his love. Then, I am willing to do anything."

 

The fairy's eyes widened and she closed to prevent another gasp. The young fairy said innocently, "I never know how love is feel. But now, I'm sure love is also a magical thing. Because it can makes the beautiful princess like you willing to do something crazy like this! Only for the sake of him to love you back!"

 

The princess chuckled. "Take a note of this, little fairy." She stared at her eyes and continued with a serious tone, "I'm willing to do anything for it, because love..means you have to make the person you love as yours. If it is not, then it means nothing."

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N : And she have meet the fairy now~