Damage Control

Love on the Clock

(the next morning after the incident in the theme park)

TOP just entered the YG Building and immediately a staff comes up to him and tells him that the president(of YG) needs to talk to him.

TOP already had an idea what "the talk" would be about. the news was all over the internet!

"TOP OF BIGBANG DATING?!"

"RAPPER CHOI SEUNGHYUN RUNNING AWAY FROM FANS WITH GIRLFRIEND"

once the elevator rang to confirm he's at the right floor, TOP got himself ready for what's coming ahead.

"calm down Seunghyun! just explain what happened! no.. wait.. he'll think I'm stupid for being so careless. taking off my disguise in public like that..AISH!"-TOP

"Seunghyun?"said YG. TOP just SLOWLY went inside the president's office looking all too innocent.(you guys know that cute look TOP does when he's acting like a 5year old)

"I assume you know why I've called you up here?"

"yes sajangnim." there was nothing else he can think of saying.

"well, you know, aside from being your president, I'm also the father of this family. i just want you to be honest with me seunghyun. is it true? are you really dating"

"aniyo sajangnim..I'm not dating. there was 4 of us. Jiyong was there too."

"Jiyong? Jiyong was there?" o-oh..i shouldn't have brought that up..(that's what TOP thought.too late)

"ah..ne sajangnim..it was just us friends hanging out. i didn't thing I'd get discovered. miyaneyo. chungmal miyaneyo."

"was there any other YG artist with you yesterday?"

"no sajangnim. it was just me and jiyong."TOP bowed his head from guilt.

"okay. we'll clear this rumor as soon as possible. good thing Jiyong didn't get discovered." the president said this with a sigh. "you can go now seunghyun. just learn from this.you always have to be aware of what's happening around you. better yet, you have to be aware of what your doing."

"ne sajangnim. miyanhamnida. and thank you.it won't happen again" with that TOP left the room and proceeded to the recording studio where the rest of BIGBANG members have been working and waiting for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(that's it for now..i know i don't update that often. I'M SORRY!!!:(( but I'm trying my best!:) i hope you like the story so far.. please give me some suggestions, it's just my first time doing this. i need all the help i can get!:)) also, for those who are curious, G stands for Gabriella..it's just cute that G and GD are a coupe!:))