GOING CRAZY

Love on the Clock

(bei and G are at their apartment just making some girl talk. Bei asks what happened when TOP and herself left.)

B: WTH??? are you serious????

 

FLASHBACK:

 

G: babe, don’t you feel uncomfortable wearing all that? *pointing at GD’s hoody and mask that’s covering his face* I mean, it’s summer and we’ve been running around the park for hours.

GD: Ani. Kenchana. This is nothing compared to what you’ve been going through to date me. *looks down*

G: What? What are you talking about? I’m not the one wearing winter clothes in the middle of summer! *laughs* *damn..did he find out?? crap oh crap. wait I'll just deny everything! yeah that's right..deny! just play it cool G!*

GD: *clears his throat* it’s not that. *pauses for a second thinking* TOP-hyung overheard you the other day at the studio. *G stiffened* why didn’t you tell me you were having a hard time with the fans?

G: *totally taken aback* i don't know what your talking about *why is he giving me that look? oh crap..okay..there's no way out of it. sigh* i..i. don’t know. I guess I was scared. I’m really sorry.*looks down not knowing what to say*

GD: wait. Scared? Did they do something to you? I can’t let that pass!

G: Hey! Hold on! Cool it down..nothing happened. It’s just that their comments are finally hitting me.

GD: oh jagiya..you should have told me. I would have done something to stop them.

G: like what? Deny our relationship again?

GD: *looks guilty* well, it would stop, if not lessen all the rumors. *G rolls her eyes* I’m sorry.

G: Yeah. Me too. But again, I understand.

GD: *pulls G to him and gives her a hug* I love you, you know that? *gives G a kiss on the forehead*

G:*wait. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY??!* this was all she can think of..not even the thought of responding came to her. she was just SHOCKED! HE. THE G FREAKING DRAGON DROPPED THE "L" WORD!

seeing the expression on G's face, GD didn't bother to wait for a reply. i mean..he didn't wanna force it out of her! that word is a big one.and to use it in between "I" and "YOU" is. well..WOW!

G:uhm.. i..uh.. *what the hell is wrong with me?? what do i do??? man! say something!!!*

GD: hey! let's get the most out of this day! there are still some rides we haven't been on yet!

GD is such a considerate guy! :") he knows that G will say IT when she's ready. that way he'll know it's for real.

but every time it went silent or when there's even a second to think, G always thought of what GD told her. was she ready to say the "L" word back?

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

G:i know..i know... i just didn't know what to do!! i mean.. he doesn't know that i was inlove with him as a FAN! what if he thinks I'm just dating him for that reason? or maybe i am!?? this is just so confusing for me! *sigh*

Bei: well..i think he'll understand if you don't give him a reply immediately..just don't take too long. he might jump to conclusions.

G: mababaliw na ako!!!!! (i'm going crazy!!!)

 

---------------------------------------------------

hi everyone!:) sorry i don't update that often. please comment!:) i'm open to suggestions!:)

SORRY! it's just a shot update!:(