Chapter 2- Bestfriends back together+two rappers= a long night!:D

Love on the Clock

(after 6 days, B finally flew to Korea)

(at the airport)

*G sees Bei at the receiving area*

G:Bei!!!!!!!!!!*excited*

Bei:G!!!!!!!!!!*psyched*

*big hug* *jumps up and down*

G:oh my gosh! I missed you! I can't believe your here!!

Bei:i missed you too!!! oh my..i smell oppas!

G:nado smellllllllll....*both laugh* so how was your flight?

Bei: can't complain. I'm finally in korea!!

G:yeah!! we should get your bags to my apartment and get you settled in.

Bei:sounds good to me.

(at the apartment)

Bei: sooo, where's your boyfriend?

G:oh..he's at the studio. BB is recording for their new album.

Bei:TOP! TOP! TOP! *giddy*

G: hahaha! wanna visit them?

B:HELL YEAH! wait, does GD stay here? i remembered hearing him on the phone saying he was home. are you guys living together already!!!!????

G: NO! we are not living together! that's weird! i'll get held back!

Bei:whatever..i was thinking if you did i'll see TOP often!  hi hi hi! COME ON! I WANNA MEET THEM ALREADY!!! *pulls G out the door to leave*

(at the YG bldng)

*both enters the recording studio while TOP bumps into Bei*

TOP: miyane*in a deep husky voice*

Bei: *totally freaked out* ke-ke-kenchanayo..*unbelievably big smile*

TOP: *yurns to G*hey G! what's up?

G:oh this is my bestfriend Bei, she just got here from the philippines! we just thought we could visit you guys.

TOP: oh, ye. anyonghaseyo. TOP imnida.*offers his hand for a handshake*

Bei: anyonghaseyo Bei imnida. *takes TOP's hand and shakes it quite unsteadyly*

*TOP leaves and the girls finaly enter the studio.

the two finally entered the studio and saw GD practicing his rap inside the booth. but he immidiately stoped when he saw G through the glass and goes out of the booth*

G: Jiyong! *goes for a big hug*

GD: hey! you surprised me!*sees Bei standing by the door* oh is this Bei?

Bei: hi! I can't believe my bestfriend is dating you! *she don't know what to say. it just blurted out of *

GD:*laughs shyly*  well I can't believe I met someone like your bestfriend either..*looks at G*

*G couldn't help but blush with what GD said at the same time dissagreeing silently cos she thinks she's overly lucky to date THE G freaking DRAGON!*

G:hey, where is TOP heading to? *trying to change the subject*

GD: to get us some coffee.. it's gonna be a long night. AGAIN.

*TOP walks in with 4cups of coffee as if that was his que*

GD: that's a lot of coffee..*looking at what TOP was holding*

TOP: it's for all of us. *gives a cup of coffee to Bei* this is for you.

B:kamsamnida..*bows* *deep inside she is like about to explode! thinking "OH MY GOSH! TOP gave me coffeeeee!!!!!"*

TOP:*smiles cutely at Bei thinking "kyopta"*

Bei:*oh no..was i thinking out loud? no i can't be. G always tells me that my emotions are writen all over my face! crap..i must have looked syupid!* *mentaly hits her head*

*GD gets two cups coffee from TOP for himself and G*

* after a while GD starts to give all his attention to G while Bei and TOP are in awkward silence sitting on the couch. still in the studio*

TOP:*quietly sipping his coffee with his legs crossed*

Bei:*fidgeting. looking down on her purse in her hands*

*top glances Bei's way and smiles but Bei doesn't see*

*suddenly GD goes near G's face and stares at G's eyes while his nose touches G's*

*also suddenly TOP had an epiphany about his rap and stands up to approach GD not realizing that he's interrupting*

TOP: jiyong-a, what do you think about this..

GD: haish..*softly sighs*

TOP starts to rap his idea while GD nods until TOP is done

GD: that's cool hyung. let's work on that. there's still room for improvement.

*G realizes that they need to work and left GD's side to sit next to Bei and TOP took his place on the chair next to GD and start to work*

 

(4am, 4 cups of coffee

empty 2 girls sleeping on the couch, the 2 guys are finally wrapping up work for the night)

GD: hyung i think we're good for today. let's continue tomorrow. *glances at his watch* or i should say later.

TOP: araseo. *gets up from his seat*

*TOP and GD sees the two girls sleeping on the couch*

GD: aww..they look so cute! *flashes his big smile* do  we have wake them up?*looks at TOP*

TOP: aish.. your really asking me that? of course we should! *thinking "aigoo jiyong is right the two of them looks cute like that\! well, better wake them up.."

*the 4 of them goes out of YG bldng and get into the van in front of the entrance quickly.  when the van started moving they realize that there were VIPs outside waiting for them to come out*

GD: *looking outside the window to the fans across the street* Good thing YG invented the rule that cameras are not allowed within the area of the bldng

G: but they'll tell their story and even blog about it. Again.*sad* they'll trash me again *only whispers this to herself*

(they finally arive in front of the girls apartment)

*GD&TOP didn't leave the van in fear of somebody seeing them. before the girls got off the van GD just gave G a peck on the cheek while TOP waves goodbye to both of them*

 

 

 

hi!:) how was it? please tell me what you think.. i know it's still a bit boring tho....sorry bout that.