6 : Changed

Marrying My Bully

[Sorry I haven't update these days~~ T,T Actually I'm updating this story from my smartphone from the start. So I don't realize that I made A LOT of typos.. -__- sorry about that.. I think I will update just once a week.. School starts so.. T_T And thank you a lot for my subscribers~! I hope this chapter doesnt dissapointing~ xoxo -babyboice-]

Heewon suprised seeing her mom waiting for her at the front gate. She welcomed her when she climbed down from car.

"Aigoo, my daughter looks so tired~" she wiped some sweat on Heewon's forehead. Heewon just can stand still. Still suprised seeing her mom acting like this.

Heewon sat at the kitchen, watching her mom pour her some orange juice. 

"Here." She handed her the orange juice. "Vitamin C is good for your health."

"Ne.." Heewon just nodded and sip the juice. Her mom watching her.

"Our Heewon-ie is so pretty~" says her mom suddenly. Makes Heewon almost spit the juice from .

What happen today, actually?! She asks in her head. 

"Eomma.." Heewon called.

"Eung~?" Her mom answered cheerfully. 

"Did you perharps.. winning some lottery that the prize is a land or something?" Heewon asked carefully.

Her mom lift her eyebrows, "What do you mean~?" She asks, "I'm always like this..~" She sang.

It makes Heewon more confused than ever. Never once Heewon seeing her mom acting cheerfully like this since her brother died. She is, ofcourse, wants her mom to be like before. But not suddenly like this. It makes her so confused.

"Heewon-ah," Her mom called, "You actually have a very pretty face.."

Actually?

"Do you have any boyfriends yet?"

COUGH! COUGH! Heewon suprised once again. "Whats with the question?" She asked.

"There's maybe someone that has interest on you~!" Her mom said. "Or, Heewon-ie actually have someone in mind~?"

"Eomma..." Heewon is totally confuse right now. "Whats with the question? Its so suddenly.."

Her mom became quiet fot a while. She's thinking hard to make a reason for the answer. "Well.." she said, "Actually I'm jealous seeing all of my collegues's daughter, they are all talking about their daughter's boyfriend~! 'How cute they're together', 'My daughter has a great sense of mean', like that..." 

Is that it? Only because of that? Heewon dissapointed at her mom's answer.

"So.." Her mom looked at her, "Is there any guy that caught your interest? Any cute guy in school?"

Heewon looked at her mom. How can she answer her question? No way she tell her the truth right? That she's actually a wallflower that a target of bullying the Kingka in her school.

"Umm.. Ofcourse there's cute guy in my school, Eomma." Heewon answered.

"Really?!" Her mom become excited, "And what about the Kingka in your school? What is the name..? BTN? BTS? Bangtan what..."

"You mean BTS? Bangtan Boys?" Heewon corrected. "Eomma knows about them?"

"Aigoo~ ofcourse I know what happen in my own daughter school." She waved her hand.

Really?

"Aah..." Heewon just nodded. "What about them?"

"Didn't they consist of the most rich, most smart, most good looking boys in your school? Our Heewon-ie doesn't like them?" 

Suddenly, Heewon rememberred the mask gut that Bomi pointed as J-Hope. Doesn't know why, she'll be dissapointed if the eyes smile that he showed before was actually meant for The Pretty Yoon Bomi, not The Plain Ahn Heewon.

"Maybe they don't have any interest in a plain girl like me?" She answered.

Her mom become quiet once again. She looked at her own daughter from head to toe. What she was said was right. Her daughter is so plain. From the way she got her hair done, the way she wear her uniform. And a simple sneakers she's wearing, she's really doesn't look like that she's actually the daughter of the President of Ahn Company, the big company in Korea.

"Well, " Her mom said. "That's why I ask you to go shopping!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Heewon REALLY spent her days with shopping together with her mother. She even took her to hair salon to get her new hair, to meke her daughter look interesting. 

Heewon actually fine with her current appeareance, but her mom seems to happy to buy her clothes, pick her new hairstyle. So Heewon just can agreed in everything. At last, her mom is happy because of her. She smiled at herself.

Heewon looked at the mirror after she has got her hair done. Now, her usual black straight hair is gone. Replaced by wavy soft brown hair. Even though she's only got a light make up, she looks so different. Because she's never once use make up.

Heewon looked at her mom that smilling at her. She said that she's so pretty, makes Heewon so happy. Not because that she's saying that she's pretty, but because her mother now happy because of her. She's changed. She's now can take me like Oppa. 

She thought.