2 : The Cute Guy

Marrying My Bully

Heewon has to missed one hour of Biology lesson because she has to wash her hair from Jin's gum. She back to her class and study. Jin is one year above her, so there's no one will disturb her in the class. Only three members of BTS share the same class as her. They are, Jimin, Taehyung or he prefers V, and maknae Jongkook. Fortunately, they're not disturb her in class. Because what they're do is just sleeping.

The rest of the day went like always. At the lunch time, Jin 'accidently' pour his Banana milk onto Heewon's head. So, she has to wash it once again.

When the bell rings, time to go home, Bomi has to go home first because she has a Taekwondo practice. Heewon sent  her a 'fighting~!'. She step out from the school building alone. She texts her driver that she wants to go home by herself. Heewon has her own plan for today. It has been a long time she didn't go out by herself. She wants to go to Hongdae, buy some books and strolling around.

Heewon got a text message when she's waiting at the bus stop. Its from her parents.

We will going to Hongkong. Take care.

Heewon taking a deep breath after read the message and put her handphone back into her bag without answer it. She continued taking a breath to calm herself. Never once she got a message from her parents that ask about her. Like, 'Where are you?', 'Don't go home by night.', or anything that concern her. If she's a rebel kid, she'll be always be back home at 3 in the morning, going to a club, partying everyday, with no rules and concern that her parents give to her. But that it's not what she wants. She's just wants her parents to look at her. To prove that she's still their child that they can proud of.

Her bus was just came, in moment she wants to climbed up, she heard Jin's voice shouting at her. Heewon turn her head and found Jin's head popping out from his luxurious car. 

"Did your driver running away from you?" He shouted, "Good, he actually knows what his job is." Then he drove his car left her with a mocking laugh.

Heewon just climbed the bus with her head low.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Heewon arrived at Da Isseo bookstore in Hongdae. She's so excited when she step in. The bookstore is so big but it looks old. Maybe it will be hard to look for a book by herself.

Actually, she's just have to ask her parents secretary, Jungsoo Ahjussi, to look it for her. But. she didn't really likes to ask for help, she likes to do everything by herself. When her brother still alive, they do everything together. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Heewon greeted a grandpa, that looks like the owner of the bookstore, at the casheer table. 

"Yes, Pretty Agasshi?" He ask.

"Where could I find Kim Youngha books?" 

"Oh," the grandpa stand from his seat. "You can go upstairs by stair beside the Historic book aisle at the east. Kim Youngha books located at the corner after you turn left."

"Thank you, harabeoji." Heewon smiled and bowed.

Heewon climbed upstairs and start searching. Its quite hard than she thought. Maybe because the book that she's looking for was published quite long ago. Heewon look around the floor but she didnt found it yet. Then, her foot stumble at something on the floor. Fortunately, she didnt fell. When she turn her head, she found a foot.

Heewon gasped a bit because she's suprised. Whose foot is that? She asks herself.

Heewon tip-toed to look the owner of the foot. Then, she found someone sleeping at the corner. What a good place for sleeping, she said in her head. This bookstore is quite and almost no one on the second floor.

Heewon can't look at that someone's face because it covered by a book.

"Eung?" Heewon realized something. The book that covered that someone's face its actually the book that she looking for! Your Republic is Calling You by Kim Youngha! Heewon doesn't know what to do. Should she take the book? Is that person still reading it? Will that person wake up if she takes it? 

Well, she's already look for the book for more than one hour, and that person just using it as a face-cover(?) to sleep. Heewon tip-toed again closer to that person until she's squat down beside that person's head.

"Mianhaeyo.." she whispered. "But I'm looking for this for a long time." Then, she lifted the book from that someone's face slowly. Until she can see that someone's face clearly.

It's a guy. He has a black hair. A nice white milk skin. His eyes closed and he's sleeping soundly. There's a mask that hanging under his chin. Heewon froze at her place for a while. Watching that guy's face. There's something that make her interest watching his sleep. Without Heewon even realized, Heewon moved closer to that guy. When suddenly..

 

[How is it? Can you guess who that guy is? >.< I will update again at night. Thank you for reading~ xoxo -babyboice-]