1 : The Bully

Marrying My Bully

Heewon placed a bouquet of Lily flowers in front of her brother gravesite. She look at her mom and dad that already shed their tears since they're in the way here. Her mom step forward to placed a knitten hat that she make herself.

"Our son, Heesukie.. "  said her mom.

"Look," she continued. "Eomma brought you a knitten hat. I made it myself, you know?" she sniffed, "You have to believe it. Heesukie likes sky blue color, right? Look, Eomma makes you a sky blue one. It's pretty, right?" 

"Heesuk-ah.." now, its her dads turn.

"I met with Professor Heo yesterday. He said that he already visited you." He chukled, "That oldie-Heo, I think he can never forget you, huh? Ofcourse.. you are his best student that he ever had! Too bad that its only for a while.."

Heewon cringed at her dads words. Did they realize that I'm standing beside them? 

"Geureomyo (ofcourse).." He nodded, "You are not only his best student, you will be rewarded as the best student in Seoul University when you graduated. But.." he starts to sob, "Why did you leave, Heesuk-ah? Why...."

"Calm down, Yeobo.. calm down.." his wife caress his back slowly, "You should remember about your body.."

But her husband start to cry harder. "Now you mention about my health, Jagiya. Don't deny it, I will die in any time soon. I will just leave you with nothing. I'm a very bad person. How could I leave you with a big company that will no have a President later? You will live in misery and..."

Heewon can't stand it anymore. She turns her back and start to walk leave the gravesite. She always hate whenever she goes to the gravesite. Not because she didn't love her brother, ofcourse she does. She loves him very much. But, whenever her mom or dad cried over her brother, she's always punish herself, because she's the one that make her brother died and her parents like this. Her gulty is not worth for her parents sadness. Her parents that love her brother dearly. Love him more than her.

When she's already walk quite far from the gravesite, she look around. No one's there. She raised her hand and start slap herself hard in many times.

"You are an evil! How can you make your parents cry like that?!" She scold herself. "You will never replace your brother! You are not perfect! How can you think like that?!" She ended it with beating herself. Then, she's squat down and cry.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Heewon climbed down from her car and start to walk to her school. Huimang Go. An elite high school, placed in the city of Seoul. She walked with her head faced the ground, not wanting to see the other student's glare on her and bad mouthing about her while she was walking. But she's just walk straight. It always llike this everyday.

Then suddenly, someone appear infront of her, make her accidently bump into that someone's tall body. She raised her head and immidiately found a pair of eyes, eyes that she really scare of, looking at her. Its Kim Seokjin. Her nightmare. She can see the rest of BTS standing behind him. 

"What are you doing, nerd?" Said Jin harshly, "Wont you move? I need to walk." 

Heewon hurriedly move from him and had her head lower than before. "I'm sorry.." she said.

Jin looked at her while chewing his gum, chukled. Then he start to walk over her. "Don't you be sorry, little scummy y dirty.." the other students laughing at her. Heewon just stared at the ground while biting her lips, hold her tears not to fall. Because it will be look pathetic. "You have to be sorry to this school. Because they have a student like you, that can make the other student's eyes hurt." 

"Make eyes hurt?" Ask Jungkook confused, he wipe his own eyes.

"Yeah, because she's always make this beautiful school look pathetic with her appereance. Such a bad scenery.." he faked tears. "You.." he pokes Heewon's head, "..should go to where you belong to.. Where someone like you live, don't disturb our scenery, you alien." he dodge Heewon's head harsh.

"Heewon-ah!" All eyes of students darted on the source of the voice that calling Heewon. It turns out to be Yoon Bomi. Heewon's only friend. She's pretty and popular, but she's kind and loyal friend that always defend Heewon because Heewon doesn't know how to.

Bomi steps out infront of Heewon, facing Jin. "Ya! Stop with everything you do, you dumb-head!" She said.

Jin chukled, "Aigoo, Yoon Bomi. I'm quite pity on you. What did she gave to you that makes you stand with her?" He said. "Yoon Bomi, you are cute, pretty, and hot. But her?" He looked at Heewon in disgust. "Did you already had your eyes check? Or even brain check?"

Bomi is already boiled in anger. She shoved Jin hard, and drag Heewon go with her. In that swift moment, Jin spit out his gum and its landed safely on Heewon's hair. 

"Wooo..!!" He chereed. All the students followed.

Bomi took Heewon to school garden and sit there.

"How is it? Are you okay? I'm sorry I came late, I have to find my phone first but it turns out that my brother hide it and I have to look for it in whole morning. And I found it at-" Bomi's word cutted because Heewon suddenly laugh. Bomi get it. "Mian, I can't control my mouth when I start talking." Bomi pats .

Heewon smiled at her, "I wish I can talk freely like you."

"Ooh.. Heewon-ah~" Bomi wants to hugged her when she felt something sticky on her head. She looked at Heewon's head. "Heewon-ah, there's a gum on your hair."

"What?" Heewon touch the spot that Bomi's hand got the gum, and tried to pull the gum but its so sticky. Almost make her hair yanked out. "Aah.." she cringed. "There's nothing when I saw it this morning."

Bomi clench her teeth. "That dumb-head Jin do it."

"Did you saw it?"

"Aniyo."

"So, how do you know?"

"I'm just sure its him." 

"Don't be sure at something that you didnt see." Heewon took out the gum little by little.

Bomi looked at her with wide eyes. "Seriously, Heewon-ah? He's already bullying you for 5 years! But you defend him? You can't always be nice, you know. He's mean, he's already too much."

"No, he's not." Said Heewon. "He hasn't kill me yet." Then, she took a scissors from her bag.

"HEEWON-AH!!" Yelled Bomi, took the scissors from her.

Heewon stared at her with wide eyes. "Waeyo, Bomi-ya?" She asked, suprised with her suddenly yelling.

"Why did you took out a scissors? Do you want to kill yourself? You dont love me anymore? You still have me, Heewon-ah~"

Heewon chukled, "Ya, who said that I want to kill myself? In this good weather? I just want to cut my hair.. its so sticky.."

"Oh.. haha." Bomi buried herself in her hair because she's shy. "Don't wear scissors then, just wash your hair, it will make the gum easier to take. Come on, I bought a shampoo."

 

[Sorry if its boring.. T_T I will make sure it will getting more interesting. Thank you for reading~ ^-^ -babyboice-] comments are loved~