7 : Shame

Marrying My Bully

Because her mom is happy with Heewon's new look. She wants to keep it to make her still happy. 

Now, she's ready to go to school. With her new look. She doesn't care what they will think about her. Maybe they will tease about her new hair that looks like a colour of mud. 

Heewon climbed down from her car and walked into the school. Like always, her head faced the ground.

But something is weird.. She raised her head, and see no one glaring or even bad mouthing at her. She even got some 'Hi' and 'Good morning' from students that just passed by her. 

Heewon doesn't know what happen and just walk straight to the school. 

"Heewon-ah!" Heewon suddenly felt her neck being pulled, when she turns out, its actually Bomi's arm that wrap over her neck. She wants to greeted her, when suddenly Bomi release her arm.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry.." She said, "I thought you're my friend.. You have the same bag as her." 

Heewon want to said something to her but Bomi already run away from her because of embarassment. Heewon lift her eyebrows and just shrugged. She will tell her in the class later. 

Heewon walked again trough the school coridor, reaching her locker. But someone bumped to her on the way, make the books and task papers on her hands fell. It's a routine actually. She knows who is she bumped to. Heewon squat down to pick her books.

"Ya, you n-" Jin's words doesnt reach end when he looked at who is he bumped to. Its not the nerd that he usually pick on every morning. He didn't saw her ugly  straight black hair that look worse than Sadako in front of him. But he just saw a beautiful girl with wavy brown hair squat down picking up her books. 

He smirks, "Oh no, I'm so sorry, butterfly." He said squat down to helping her. 

Heewon stopped her hand when she heard the last word that came out from Jin's mouth. Is that his new nickname from me? Heewon asks in her head. She's still picking up her books and papers. Doesn't bother by Jin that also squat down in front of her. 

Heewon's task paper is scattered all over the floor, she's quite tired to picking it up. Jin is not really helping her. Because all does he do is just watching her.

"Hhh..." She let out a sigh, and it got Jin's ear. Jin knows what he should do and he started called the other members of BTS.

"Ya, guys!" He called, "Help this Pretty Butterfly,"  he pointed at Heewon, "..to picking up her papers!" He ordered.

All of the members stopped from what they're doing and start picking up the papers.

"Pretty Butterfly?" asks Namjoon.

Jin nodded and pointed at Heewon with his head. Namjoon just nodded in agreed. 

Heewon doesn't know what to do. Is this one of his way to bully me? She's confused. But she just still picking up her books and papers in silent.

One by one BTS members give her the papers. She's just mumbled 'thank you' and bowed a little to thank them. They actually helping me... also the masked guy. Heewon looked at the masked guy that standing not really far from her. He picking up some papers, and saw the name on it. He looked at Heewon then to the papers over and over.

"Here." Heewon's attention turn to Jungkook that just handed her the papers that he picked up. 

"Thank you.." Heewon mumbled and bowed a little. 

Jungkook smiled, "No, it's okay. I like to help some new people." He said.

"New people?" she asked.

Jungkook nodded, "Yes. Welcome to Huimang Go,...." Jungkook bend her body a bit to see the name tag on Heewon's uniform. "..Ahn Heewon.." he read. Jungkook eyes switch from the name tag, now focus on Heewon's face. 

"Are you perharps.... The Plain Ahn Heewon?" Jungkook pointed. His voice quiet loud to reach the other members ear, including Jin's. 

Jin's eyes immidiately darted on Heewon's face. His eyes suddenly widened when he found the same vibe at his so called 'Pretty Butterfly' and his target of bullying.

He has to realize from the first glance that was actually The Wallflower, The Nerd, his target of bullying, The Plain Ahn Heewon. Now, he's just called her 'Pretty Butterfly', watching her in mesmerized, and helping her! What did he just do...?

Shame on him.