3 : Kyeongrim Ahjumeoni

Marrying My Bully

When suddenly..

That guy open his eyes.

Heewon's eyes widened but she just froze at her place, doesn't know what to do. That guy grab Heewon's shoulder and make it as a help for him to sit. Then, he looked at Heewon that still froze. His eyes moved to the book in Heewon's arms. He pointed the book and said.

"That book was cool." 

"Oh?" Heewon back to her sense and look what he pointed at, "Oh, ne.." She realized and hurriedly stand up. "Ne! You right! Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!"

She continued thanked and bowed at him while climbed downstairs, leaving him in confused.

"It's 10.000 Won." Said the grandpa when Heewon handed him the book.

"Aigoo.. what was that.." she scolded herself. "That was so embarassing.." she handed the grandpa 10.000 won and leave the bookstore as fast as she can before she can met with that guy again.

While walking down the street of Hongdae, Heewon felt something familliar from that guy.

"What is it?" She asks herself. "Could be that I have met him before?" She recall his face again and shook her head. "Eeii.. impossible~ I'm never meet with any guy that have a cute face like that... What? Cute face? What cute face? Aigoo, Heewon-ah.. get hold of yourself~" 

She pat her cheeks many times when she accidently bump a middle-aged woman infront of her because she didn't look where she walk at that time. A coffee that the woman held was spilled all over her blouse.

"Omona, I'm so sorry..!" Heewon said, panicked. She took her handkerchief from her bag and start wiping the spilled coffee from the women's blouse.

"Aniyo, agasshi.." the woman said weakly. "It's my fault, I'm sorry.."

"What do you mean by 'sorry'?" Heewon asked. "It's my fault that I spilled your coffee.."

"Aniya.. the coffee is also spilled on your clothes too.."

Heewon looked at her clothes and she saw some coffee stain on there. 

"Aaah.. it's nothing. Ajumeoni has-" her word cutted when she saw the woman held her head. "Are you okay, Ajumeoni?"

The woman looked at Heewon and smiled weakly. "I'm okay, Agasshi.. Thank you."

"Really?" Heewon asked, worried. "You look quite pale.."

"I'm o--" the woman hasn't finished her word because she's already pass out.

"Eomona! Ajumeoni!" Heewon held her and tap her cheek. "Ajumeoni! Can you hear me?" She looked around and not found anyone that can help her. Heewon lift the Ajumeoni and carried her at her back. She walked down until she made at the main street and call out a taxi.

"Nearest hospital, please." She asked the taxi driver. It took 10 minutes and they arrived at Pyeonggang Hospital.

"What is your relationship with patient?" Ask the nurse.

"Well.. I just met her today." Answer Heewon.

"Omo.. who will pay the hospital fee then..?" 

"Oh, I will take care of it, its okay." She smiled at the nurse.

"Really? Wait a second then.." the nurse type something on her computer, Heewon looked around the hospital, doesnt know what to do. "What's the patient name?"

"Name? Oh, wait a minute." Heewon realized that she held the woman's bag all along. She opened the bag to find her ID card. "Mianhaeyo, Ajumeonim.. I will just borrow your ID card." She mumbled while took the ID card from her wallet. 

"Umm... Oh Kyeong Rim." Heewon read, the nurse type her name on her computer.

"Age?"

"Umm.. 45 years old."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"She's just having a stress that make her unfit and sick. Just make sure she eat well and not too drink coffee too much, because it will be bad for her stomach." The doctor explain to Heewon.

"Yes, Doctor! Thank you very much!" She bowed. Heewon sat beside Kyungrim Ajumeoni's bed. Somethings happened a lot today. First that cute guy, now this weak Ajumeoni. She didn't know her yet, but something inside told her to help her. She hope it will be something good later.

The Ajumeoni swift at her bed then slowly opened her eyes.

"Ajumeoni!" Heewon woke from her seat. "Are you okay? Do you remember me?"

"Oh.. that Pretty Agasshi.." the Ajumeoni said. She looked around the hospital room. "Did you bring me here?" 

"Ne.. Ajumeoni suddenly pass out infront of me, so.." 

"Omona.. how nice are you.. you don't even know me yet.." said the Ajumeoni.

"Well, you don't look evil, Ajumeoni" She shrugged.

"Really?" The Ajumeoni smirks.

"Ne?"

"Hahaha.. don't worry, I was just tease you." The Ajumeoni laugh.

"Aigoo.. Ajumeoni.." Heewon laughing too.

They continue talking happily for quite a while until Ajumeoni's eyes catch the badge on Heewon's Uniform. "Oh, you study at Huimang Go?" She asks.

"Ne, Ajumeoni." She smiled.

"Omo... how nice.." The Ajumeoni give her a smile. Smile that has another meaning.

 

[What was that smile means? Who is that Ajumeoni? >.< Thank you for your comments~ And thank you to subscribe this fanfiction~ I will give you my best~ Love you all~! xoxo -babyboice-]