4 : That Cute Guy Again

Marrying My Bully
Kyeongrim Ajumeoni has to stay in the hospital for 3 days. For that 3 days, Heewon dilligently visits her afterschool. She brought some fruits to eat and chatting with her. She doesn't know why she really likes being withKyeongrim Ajumeoni.
 
She felt like she was talking with a mother when she was with Kyeongrim Ajumeoni. They're talking about things like usually a daughter and mother would talk. Like what happen in school, friends, fashion. Unknowingly, they matched each other. Never once Heewon conversing like that with her own mother. Even though when her brother still alive, all of her mother's attention always on her lovely son.
 
Actually, Kyeongrim Ajumeoni felt the same way to Heewon. Its always her dream to have a daughter. But god just give her two good-looking sons. Maybe her meeting with Heewon its already settled by destiny. The way Heewon talks, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, Kyeongrim Ajumeoni really likes it. If she can, she wants her to be her daughter. She thinks  that it will be fun to chat while cooking with her. 
 
"Do you have any siblings?" Kyeongrim Ajumeoni asks at one day.
 
Heewon's smile fade a bit, "I have an older brother, Ajumeoni."
 
"Really? What's his name?" Ask Kyeongrim Ajumeoni interested.
 
Heewon avoid Kyeongrim Ajumeoni eyes with focused at the apple she's peeling, "It's Heesuk. Ahn Heesuk." She said, "He's 5 years older than me."
 
"Ooh.. what's he like?"
 
Heewon stop peeling and try to recall her memories about her brother. "He's so handsome, yet he smart and kind. He likes to help me with my homework. Because of that, I'm so happy everytime my teacher gave me a lot of homework. He's also likes to make me happy. Everything I want he always granted it. There's one day, I want a cotton candy. My parents didn't allow me to eat it because I just came from dentist. But at night, he sneeked to my room and gave me cotton candy. We ate it together at that night.." She smiled when she recall that memories once again.
 
"Omo.. how sweet~" Kyeongrim Ajumeoni sang, "Where is he now?"
 
Heewon became silent for a while before she's answer Kyeongrim Ajumeoni's question. "He's.. in here." She put her hand on her chest. 
 
"Ne?" At first, Kyeongrim Ajumeoni didn't understand, but the next moment she gasped. "Omona..! Aigoo.. omona.. eotteokhae.." she felt guilty, "Omona, I'm so sorry, Heewon-ah."
 
"Anieyo. Its okay, Ajumeoni.." Heewon smiled at her.
 
Ajumeoni looked at her smile and smiled back. Kyeongrim Ajumeoni can feel something strange in the way Heewon's smile. Like she was hiding something that make her hurt with a smile.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
Like usually happen in these days, Heewon will go to Pyeonggang Hospital to visit Kyeongrim Ajumeoni. Jin always bullying her like always. But she doesn't care about it again.
 
Something happened when Heewon arrived at Kyeongrim Ajumeoni's room, she found the room is empty and already been tidied up
 
"She's already discharge?!" Heewon said disbelief when she asks the nurse.
 
"Yes, this afternoon." The nurse explain. "I think her own husband pick her up."
 
"Jeongmalyo...?" Heewon asked weakly. 
 
"Ne." The nurse nodded.
 
Heewon straightened herself, "Perharps.. Kyeongrim Ajumeoni left anything for me?" 
 
The nurse shook her head. "There's nothing like that, miss."
 
"Jeongmalyo? She didn't tell where she live then? Her phone number?" 
 
"Aniyo, miss." 
 
Heewon pouted.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
"Hhhh..." Heewon gave a deep sigh while looking out the window from her classroom.
 
"Ya, waeyo??" Bomi appear beside her. "You look happy these days, whats with that sigh?"
 
"Heung.." She pouted, "Kyeongrim Ajumeoni discharged."
 
Bomi confused. "Is that a good news?" 
 
"Ofcourse.. but she didn't tell me that she was discharged." 
 
"Ne?" 
 
"She's suddenly appeared, and suddenly gone.. heung.." Heewon pouted once again.
 
"Uwa.. don't you think she was like.. a fairy godmother?" Bomi said.
 
"Aigoo.." Heewon buried herself in her arms.
 
"Ish.." Bomi pouted. "Ya, lend me your phone."
 
"Take it from my bag." Heewon said, still buried herself in her arms.
 
Bomi took Heewon's bag and start searching. "Where?" She asked.
 
"In the pocket at the front." Answered Heewon.
 
"There's nothing. The zip was opened, you know." 
 
Heewon straigtened and took her bag from Bomi. She took everythings out from her bag but she didn't found her phone. "Weird.." she mumbled. "I haven't use my phone for these days.. I remember I put my phone in my bag after I read text from my parents.."
 
"You don't left it at home?" Bomi asked.
 
"Maybe? Lend me your phone. If its at home, my maid will pick it up." Heewon took Bomi's phone and started calling her phone number. After heard dial tone for a while, someone pick that up. Heewon thought to hear 'Yes, miss' from the other end, but she was heard.
 
"You Ahn Heewon, right?" says someone at the other end.
 
"Ne?" She asked. "Who is it?"
 
Bomi felt something wrong, she went closer to hear.
 
"Your phone is with me, Heewon-ssi. You can take it if you go to library." Said that someone once again.
 
"Who is that?" Bomi mouthed. Heewon shook her head.
 
"Library? Library where?" Heewon asked.
 
"Your school's library, silly." Said the person. "Huimang Go Library, I'll wait you there." Then, that person hung up.
 
"Ne? But-" 
 
KRRIIIIIIIING~ 
 
Bell for the next class has already rang. 
 
"Eotteokhaeyo?" She asked Bomi. 
 
"Just go." 
 
"Ne?! But the less-"
 
"You asked to me, that is my answer. Go. Maybe that was your secret admirer." She giggled.
 
Heewon rolled her eyes, "What secret admirer.."
 
"I don't know, so go! Before Yoo Seonsaengnim arrived!" Bomi pushed Heewon out of the class.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
The library is so quiet when Heewon arrived there. Its usually quite there, not only because students in this school doesnt really like to read, only nerds came here. Now, is more quite because its already time for class. Heewon walking around the library. Thought maybe that person will call her or something. But when she was walking, she's stumble at something on the ground. When Heewon turns around, she found a foot. 
 
Then she felt deja vu. She was stumbled at the cute guy's foot at that time. Could it be...?
 
Heewon went closer to see the owner of the foot. Then she looked at it again. Someone's sleeping at the corner with a book covering his face. 
 
"Could it be..." Heewon went closer slowly until she squat down beside that someone's head, like she was did the other day. She moved Victor Hugo book from his face slowly until she can see the face that she's actually want to see it again.
 
So he's a student at this school? That's why I felt familliar than time? Heewon went closer unknowingly, until her face above that guy's face. She didn't notice that he has eye bags before. She kept looking at his face when its happened again.
 
He opened his eyes and looking straight at her.