5 : Something Important

Marrying My Bully

He opened his eyes and looking straightly at her.

Heewon's suprised and lost her balance. She could had fell above him if he didn't wake up and let her head bump to the ground.

"Aah.. it hurts.." Heewon cringed, rubbed her head. She stopped what she was doing when she realized the cute guy is looking at her.

"Do you want to read it too?" He asks suddenly while pointing at the book in Heewon's hand.

"Ne?" Heewon looked where he's pointing at. "Ah.. this..?" She nodded unknowingly.

"First, that Kim Young-ha book.." he said, " Now, you like Victor Hugo too? We have the same taste in book, Heewon-ssi."

"Ah, that time I was-" she stopped, "H-how do you know my name?"

The cute guy dig something in his pocket and threw it to her. Heewon catch it and she saw her phone on her hands.

"Oh? How is it..." She looked at him, wanting an explanation.

"Ah.. don't worry, I didn't steal it." He said. "I think its fell from your bag or something when we're at Jin Harabeoji Bookstore. I'm sorry I have to look what's inside to see whose the owner. And it turns out that you're study in the same school as me."

"Oh, really?" She said. "But... why did you just give it to me now?"

"Beside you just realized that your phone was gone," He said while pick some book on nearest bookshelf, "I rarely see you at school. I thought I will see you in cafetaria or school gate, but I rarely see you."

"Ah.." Heewon played with her hair, "I'm kind of busy these days, so..  Wait, what did you see on my phone?"

The cute guy stand up after he got the book from the bookshelf, "Ah, the one that you're wearing hanbok.." He said.

".. It's pretty." He leaved Heewon blushed with a smile.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's pretty.... It's pretty.... It's pretty....

That words keep repeated on Heewon's head. She can't help but keep repeated it. Until she felt her head was hit with something.

"Ahn Heewon! Who is the third King of Joseon?!" Gong Seonsaengnim, the killer teacher of History asked her.

"Aaah.. King Sejong?"

"King Sejong is the fourth! Once again you don't pay attention in my class, I will make you stay outside the class, understand?"

"N..ne, Seonsaengnim.." Heewon said. Gong Seonsaengnim continue lectured the class with chart of Joseon Kings. Heewon just open her book about scholar that helps King Sejong in created hangul when she felt someone poke her on the back. She turn her head a bit.

"What..?" She whispered to someone at the back that no onther than Bomi.

"What happened at library? Did you met your secret admirer?" She whispered back.

"Not a secret admirer, you know.." 

"Then, what?"

"He's just give me my phone that fell at the bookstore days ago." Heewon whispered.

"He? Then.. HE IS A GUY?!" Bomi accidently shouted the last part. Heewon turns her head slowly and she saw what she expected to see. Gong Seonsaengnim's glaring at her.

"Ahn Heewon student, Yoon Bomi student, please close the door from outside!" He shouted.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Heung.." Heewon pouted when she close the class door.

"Wae..?" Bomi asked.

"Don't 'wae' me!" Heewon said. She squated and held her arms in the air. Bomi followed her. "It's because of you! I should get a good mark in History.." She glared at her.

"I just curious you know~" Bomi teased. "Who is it? Who is it?"

"What who?" Heewon pretending.

"Eiiiy.. who is the guy that give you phone at the library?"

"He is.." Heewon widened her eyes, "I forgot to ask his name!" 

"Mwoya...." Bomi rolled her eyes. "But you met him, right?" Heewon nodded. "Is he handsome?"

"Well... I think he's closer to cute than handsome.."

"Really?! Tell me mo-" Bomi words stopped when she saw something at the end of the coridor. "There's Namjoon Oppa!" She whispered happily. She straightened herself.

Heewon confused and follow her gaze. Heewon saw some member of BTS. Fortunately, Jin wasn't there. Just some tall guy with a sunglasses, short guy with a cap, and the one wearing a hat and mask. Heewon knows that there's a Kingka group named Bangtan Boys or BTS in her school. But, beside Jin that always bullying her, she doesn't know the rest. And she just know that there are 3 members of BTS in her class, she doesnt know their names.

Heewon stayed with her head low while waiting for them to pass them. But she can't help but wanted to take a glimpse once again. When she raised her head slowly, she can see that sunglasses guy and the short guy. When her eyes set on the mask guy, she doesn't know why but she think she saw his eyes forming into eyes smile. Heewon hung her head again and they're passed them.

Such a familliar eyes smile. She thought.

Bomi move closer to her, "Don't you think Namjoon Oppa is cool?" 

"Which one is Namjoon?" She asked. 

"You don't know?!" Bomi gasped. Heewon shook her head.

"Well.. beside Seokjin, I don't know the others." She shrugged.

"Well, first there is the JERK Jin.." Bomi started, "Beside him, they are all cool and definitely not a jerk like him. Like the one with sunglasses. He is Namjoon Oppa~! He is so cool, right?" Heewon just nodded, "Then, did you see the short one with a cap?" Heewon nodded again, "He is Yoongi Oppa, but he prefers called as Suga."

"Sugar?" Heewon asked.

"Suga~ don't let him hear, you know." Heewon close . Bomi continued, "And the mask guy.. You know, since I know BTS, I'm never see the face behind that disturbing mask. Someone says he's cute.. But I think I saw him makes an eyes smile before.." 

Heewon turned at Bomi, "What is his name?"

"J-Hope it is." Bomi answered.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Heewon just climbed into her car when she got a text message from her mother.

Heewon-ah, get ready. We will go shopping tonight! 

She blinked her eyes in confused.

"Jungsook Ahjussi," she called her driver.

"Ne, Agasshi." He answered.

"Is mom and dad coming home today?" She asked.

"Yes." Answered Jungsook Ahjussi, "They said they have something important to do with Agasshi."

"With me?" Heewon confused.

What's important has to do with me?

 

[My lovely readers~ I'm sorry I just can update today. I'm not feeling well, so.. -_- But your lovely comments have give me a lot of strength!! And for my subscribers, thank you for subscribing my story~ >.< I hope this chapter not dissapointing you. I will update as soon as I can. Keep reading and comment, saranghae~ :* xoxo -babyboice-]