Part VII

Black Pearl

Part VII

 

Heechul stretched out his arms and legs, and accidentally gave himself a Charlie horse. He sat there in his bed, rocking back and forth clutching his leg, hissing through his teeth. ‘Damn it.’ He thought, ‘Why do I always do that?’ He sat there for about five minutes until the searing pain in his leg subsided.

 

He went into the bathroom to relieve himself. As he was washing his hands, he remembered that he needed to do something, but what? As he stripped his clothes and stepped into the shower, he blushed as he remembered.

 

There was a man by the name of Siwon in his guest room, sleeping on the floor. He had tried to get him to sleep in the bed, but he said he’d feel more comfortable on the floor. When he had gone in to check on him later, he found him in the closet, curled up into a ball. Heechul smiled to himself as he watched his chest rise and fall with each breath. ‘How cute, too bad I have to wake him up,’ he went closer, and gently shook his shoulder. “Um…Siwon?”

 

In a flash, he was pinned to the floor by his shoulders. He didn’t know whether to be excited or scared. Siwon blinked and quickly backed away. “Sorry,” he said, standing up. He came out of the closet, finally realizing that he was no longer in the woods. He turned back to Heechul, still sprawled out on the closet floor. “What are you still doing in there? We need to go find Taemin.”

 

Heechul held back the urge to roll his eyes. This guy had a one track mind. He didn’t know who this Taemin was, but he was sure that he wasn’t all that special. He did live in the woods, how many options could he have? But at the moment, he had another problem to deal with. He crinkled his nose. “You really need a shower.” Siwon looked at him.

 

“What is that?” he asked. Heechul laughed.

 

“Um, you use water and soap to get clean.” Siwon looked at himself. There wasn’t any dirt or debris on him, he seemed clean.

“I’m not dirty,” he cried, rather offended. Heechul shook his head.

 

“Look, ‘clean’ to me is soap and water, and not smelling like the outside.” Heechul took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

He pointed to the shower. “Go in there, and wash yourself.” he said, making the washing motion with his hands. Siwon raised an eyebrow.

 

“I’ve never used one of those things before.” he explained. Heechul sighed. He kept reminding himself that Siwon had lived in the woods. He might not know everything he does. He’ll have to be taught. ‘Not a very good teacher though,’ he led him into the shower and turned around. “Now take your clothes off.” he instructed. Siwon did as he was told, struggling with the ‘panst.’

“And now?” he asked, turning to Heechul for confirmation. Heechul averted his eyes as he turned the shower head away from Siwon and towards the wall. He adjusted the temperature to lukewarm, just how he liked it. He turned the shower head towards Siwon and stepped back, slipping and falling into his arms.

 

Heechul blushed. “I, I’m sorry.” he said, quickly exiting the shower and closing the curtain. “Let me know if you need any more help,” he stammered, trying to catch his breath. he waited to hear him do something, anything, but heard nothing. he didn’t slip, or fall or even wash himself. he just stood there letting water fall onto him. Heechul walked back over to him. “Are you okay?” he asked.

 

“What do I do?” he asked. Heechul blushed. As much as he hated showing emotion, that’s all he seemed to be doing lately. he opened the curtain and grabbed the soap and a wash rag. he lathered the rag and handed it to Siwon.

 

“You rub this on your body to make it clean.” he said. Siwon gently took it, and tentatively started to wipe his arms with it. Heechul turned around, still standing there. This was more awkward than the time his pants fell down in the hallway at school.

 

“Um...Heechul?” he asked. Heechul turned his head to the side.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What do I do now?” he asked. Heechul looked over his shoulder. Siwon was covered in soap, head to toe. He looked very silly. it was all over his face, ears, and in his hair. Heechul smiled.

 

“Well, first off, there is a special soap for your hair called ‘shampoo,’ don’t use body soap.” he explained. “Second, you go under the stream and rinse off.” Siwon stepped closer, until he was directly under the water, letting it run down his body. “Help it along out of your hair,” he said, showing him how to rinse it out.

 

Siwon shot him a coy smile as he went through the motions. Siwon then asked him to help him with this ‘shamploo’ he was talking about. Heechul put a dab of shampoo in the palm of his hand, and massaged it into his scalp. It was a bit awkward, especially with Siwon trying to tip his head back to look at him.

 

Afterwards, he stepped out soaking wet, looking about confused. “What?” asked Heechul.

 

“Where are my clodes?” he asked, looking about.

 

“Those were dirty, I got you new ones.” he said, presenting them to him. Siwon shook his head.

 

“But I did not get them dirty?” he still looked around. Heechul smiled just the same.

 

“Its okay, I’ll wash them and you can wear them again some other time. Put these ones on for now.” he said, gently pushing them towards him. Siwon took them from him and got dressed. All he needed help with was the pants, and he was set.

 

“Alright, we’ll stop by my friend Hangeng’s house, perhaps he’s seen your friend.” Siwon nodded. Perhaps. He hoped he would find him soon.


END OF PART VII

NOTE TO READERS: I am sorry that this chapter is so short. Its 3:33 in the morning and I have to work in the morning. I'll try to add a better chapter later. Just five more days until school starts, and then I'll update like I used to. Thank you for your patience!