Chapter 4

A Stranger in My Own Home

I took out my keys and unlocked the door to the art gallery... but they were already unlocked. I guess Randy had the same idea. I closed the door behind me and walked around to my favorite section: Asian Art. I loved looking at the brush because they were so unique. These artists came from an entirely different part of the world than the ones that first come to mind like Van Gogh, Michaelangelo, or Picasso. It's so interesting to me how artists use the resources they have to create something so beautiful...

I then catch a glimpse of our white grand piano. During special events we like to have soft music playing to keep everyone happy. I glide my fingers over the cover and sat down. I looked around to the two doorways in the room to see if Randy was around. I didn't see or hear anything so I figured it'd be okay if I played something. My fingers thought faster than my head as I began to play a sad song. I hate being sad but I couldn't stop my fingers and just kept playing.  I then began to sing the lines I knew softly.

(No one's POV)

"Thank you so much for showing us around, Randy! We really appreciate it, especially on Christmas Eve. Sorry we kept you up so late..." Kevin spoke in English. Everyone else bowed slightly in appreciation.

"Oh please! It's my pleasure to such famous young men around my gallery! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! hahahaha!" Randy put his hand to his chest and giggled ever so cutely.

"We did, I promise!" Kevin said as Hoon tugged at his shirt. "What is it, hyung?" Kevin asked in Korean. (AN: Any Korean will be in red.)

"I think someone's playing our song... listen." Hoon made everyone be quiet.

"Oh dear! That's probably just Marlee! She works here but she just randomly stops by when she's off duty." Randy quickly but quietly walked over to where she was.

(Eli's POV)

We followed behind Randy and peaked around a corner to see a beautiful redheaded woman playing the piano we saw earlier. My heart skipped a beat when I realized she was indeed singing a UKiss song... well it's Kevin and Hoon's but still... her Korean is flawless!

Somebody take me away... Somebody take me awaaay... Oh. Somebody take me awaaay.... Cuz I can't take this pain....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU (Ukiss "Take Me Away")

(Marlee's POV)

I continued playing as a few tears escaped from my eyes. I sniffed and cleared my throat before I got to the part where the vocals become stronger. I sang my heart out but I couldn't finish the last line again. I really couldn't take this pain. I hated feeling unwanted by my own family. I felt like such a burden to them. If only I could make it to South Korea and start a new life... I wiped my eyes hoping my mascara wasn't running. A voice filled the quiet room making me fall out of my seat.

"WOW! That was so good! -oh! Are you ok??" Kevin ran up to me and I just stared at him.... why the heck is THE Kevin Wu here!? I looked around at Randy and noticed six other familiar guys. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! 

I looked back up at Kevin to see him holding out his hand. I took it and he helped me up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?" He asked again.

I nodded nervously and the rest of the group came closer. Oh my gosh! He is so much cuter in person. His voice is like an angel. What do I say? Uuuum, BOW! Bow Marlee bow! I bowed once they stood still beside Kevin. "Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Marlee. It's nice to meet you." I smiled and brushed a piece of my hair that wan't even in my face.

(Eli's POV)

Whoa... She's... different. She's not really as pretty as some of the girls back home but... there's just something about her...

She introduced herself in perfect Korean and I heard everyone go "waa! She speaks so well!" I hit Dongho's shoulder because he was closest to me and Soohyun noticed. I nodded at him signaling we need to introduce ourselves and he smiled back at Marlee.

Soohyun led the introduction in the best English he could "Hello, Marlee. We are U KISS!!!" In unison they all blew me a kiss- their signature move during intros.

She smiled so brightly but covered and just bowed again. "I know..." She said softly and smiled again showing her dimple. GOSH! Why is she so cute? Oh no... Don't think like that, Eli! You just met her. Besides, she probably like Soohyun or maybe Hoon since she was singing his song...  

"Um, Marlee. It's getting pretty late. Shouldn't you be heading home?" Randy chimed in during the awkward silence.

Her eyes lit up when she looked at the time. "OH! I'm so sorry Randy. I didn't mean to stay this late. I guess I'll head home now..." She bowed once more at us and grabbed her suitcase from beside the piano. Suitcase?

"Wait!" I yelled. Everyone including Marlee look at me. "Um... could we drop you off? ...I mean it's dangerous for a lady to be walking alone at night." I rubbed the back of my neck hoping I didn't sound too ridiculous.

She giggled a little bit, "Oh no. It's fine. I'll call a taxi."

"No! We insist! It's the least we could do for a Kiss Me." Kevin walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She blushed and said "well if it's not too much trouble... I guess." YAAAAY!!! wait, was she blushing because of Kevin??

I walked up to her and took her bag for her. We showed her to the van and as I was putting her suitcase in the back I noticed Hoon helping her into the car. She's like the new shiny toy and we're all kindergarteners... I frowned but ignored it. He's always nice to people. I walked around to the driver's side and followed her directions on where to go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

YAY! Ukiss is here now! :D I wish I knew what yall were thinkng but sadly there's no comments... hmm... oh well. I guess I'll just have to quit writing... 

Ok, I won't quit but only because I'm writing this for me to begin with. haha I still hope yall enjoy! PLEASE comment and subscribe! I'll give you cookies!