Chapter 6

9 Geeks turned to 9 Gorgeous (Beautiful) Goddesses

             All day, the girls were ignoring the kingkas with their questions and especially their presence infront of them except when Sooyoung is still around since she still isn't calm down yet with what happened earlier. While the girls are doing their part ignoring the kingkas, the whole student body agreed to make poll that fast to see who will win the battle of the next queenkas on the campus againsts the SNSD and the current queenkas. The girls had no idea that something like this will happen that fast while the witches were fuming with anger and was striking with jealousy at the girls because they got the spotlight instead of them, and now the students are making a poll on whose the next queenkas.

             Gossips and rumors started spreading the whole campus, and even the professors know it. Some were busy making the poll while some were making some kind of advertisements to support and vote for SNSD but none were seen to hold banners to vote for the y witches 'cause they know that they are the ones who are causing big fuss, troubles and chaos around the campus and that includes their popularity and y personalities. At the end of the day, SNSD got won the poll and was crowned the new queenkas even without their presence which everyone still admires. However, at the corner of the hallways, Sora's group were letting out all of their anger. They already knew this day would come even if just one person can steal their spotlight, they will immediately lose.

 

"Aish!! Why does those girls have to arrive!! They're stealing our spotlight and gaining everyone's attention!" Gyuri screamed and letting all of her frustrations out.

"Those es should watch who are they striking againsts! I'm not gonna let something like this go down easily!" Sora said in an angry tone.

"Those girls better watch out or something else will happen to them!!" Seungyeon angrily said.

"Should we come up with a plan? I know there's something fishy that they're hiding? With the help of their popularity as "models", we can destroy they're image by revealing their secrets." Sunye said and smirked with her suggestion the 5 all smiled and agreed at her 'cute' plan.

"Should we help them get expelled? I mean, seriously they're also stealing our boyfriends' attentions. They can be banned from this school and even money cannot even make them come back." Hara said with an evil look and laughed a her idea and her friends joined her laughing evily.

"Lets do the plan then by tomorrow and I'm sure they're gonna be gone here in less than a week." Stella exclaimed and smirked with the others smiling evily. Little thing they didn't know was that someone was eavesdropping at them earlier and hurriedly run back before they got caught.

 

At SNSD's mansion..

"Unnie, can you help me slice those potatoes and carrots?" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon.

"Sure thing maknae. Do you want me to make meatballs?" she replied.

"Nae unnie." Seohyun replied and went back into cooking the spaghetti while Hyoyeon started cutting the vegetables.

"I'll help." Taeyeon volunteered who came out from nowhere which a little bit surprised the two.

"Unnie, you should stop that. That's creeping me out." Hyoyeon said.

"Stop what?" the leader confusedly look at the two.

"Coming out from nowhere every time when it is a little bit quiet. It really starts to scare us." Seohyun replied as she looked at the leader.

"Opps.. Sorry, I didn't mean that. So, what are we having for dinner?" Taeyeon asked as she stared at the ingredients at the table.

"Spaghetti and meatballs, corn and crab soup, lasagna and chicken barbeque." Hyoyeon replied and started cutting some tomatoes.

"Whose cooking the chicken barbeque? I don't see any chicken here." the leader asked as she made ner way to the faucet and washed her hands.

"Yuri unnie and Fany unnie are already cooking it outside." Seohyun replied as Taeyeon looked at the window to see the two busy cooking barbeque.

"Where are the shikshins?" Hyoyeon asked.

"They went out to buy ice cream to make Sooyoung fully calm down." Taeyeon simply replied. "So, do you want me to make a fruit salad." she asked.

"Nae." the two younger gladly replied.

"Is Sica unnie still sleeping?" the maknae asked.

"Yes, not that she wants to sleeps, she said she needs it to forget her frustrations down dealing with Lee Donghae all day still bothering her." Taeyeon sighed remembering how tough their day was with those jerks bothering and disturbing them.

            Suddenly, Sunny came to the kitchen, holding a giant pink bunny stuff toy while rubbing her eyes which gave the three a sign that she's also been sleeping and just woke up.

"Evening Sunshine!" Hyoyeon greeted and gave her lemon juice as she lightly patted her danshin twin's head to which she returned with a smile.

"Evening! So, is the dinner done?" the danshin asked as she took her seat next to the counter.

"Almost. You should wake Sica, we already finished with the barbeque." Tiffany said as she and Yuri entered the kitchen holding a tray full of chicken barbeque.

"Okay." Sunny replied and finished drinking her juice and made her way to Jessica's room. As she passed by the living room, a butler called her to which she turned to him.

"What is it Butler Kim?" she kindly asked. "Is something wrong?" she the asked.

"Someone is outside looking for you girls." Butler Kim replied.

"Who is it?" she asked as she gleanced at the 3 guy behind Butler Kim.

"Oh, it's you guys. What makes you come here?" Sunny asked their guests as she signaled Butler Kim to leave for some privacy.

"You know we had to pass many guards and butlers before we get into your house, right." Jinwoon joked and Sunny chuckled because of that statement.

"True. Our parents wanted us to be completely guarded. They even send someone to spy on us and protect us from any harm without even having our concent. But what makes you three come here this hour?" she questioned them and waiting for them to answer.

"We need to tell you something important. Are all the girls here?" Wooyoung asked.

"Ani. Sooyoung and Yoona went out to buy something, I'm sure they're on their way home. Why? What seems to be important?" she asked them again.

"It's something that may put you in danger and may ruin your image. Just get the girls gather together and we'll just tell by then." Joongki said.

"Okay. I'll just wake Sica up, then I'll the others. You can sit on the couch and feel comfortable." she said and quickly ran uptairs to Jessica's room.

 

"Yah, Sica-ah, wake-up." Sunny said trying to wake the ice princess up.

"What?" she groaned. "Can't you see I'm sleeping?" she said and went to cover herself with the duvet.

"Sleep later, dinner is almost served and we have guests. Now get off from bed or I'll throw many cucumbers in your bed." she treatened the ice princess.

"Alright, alright, I'm awake. Happy??" she sarcastically said and glared at the danshin.

"C'mon, they're already waiting for us."  Jessica and Sunny went together downstairs and then called all the girls to gather at the living room. Minutes later, the shikshins arrived with handful sweets and gallons of ice cream. Their maid told them that the others are waiting for them at the living room and quickly went to meet the others as the butlers get their things.

 

"Oh, guys. It's such a surprise, what makes you come here at this hour?" Taeyeon asked.

"You said you will say something important that is about us." Sunny said.

"Yeah, remembers those girls, Sora,Hara,Sunye,Stella,Gyuri and Seungyeon?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh, those witches. Yeah we remember them. What's up with them that brings up on us?" said Sooyoung.

"They're planning something bad to ruin your image and may expell you from the school." Joongki said while shaking a little knowing that they would really freak out.

"What???!!!" the girls shouted all at the same time as the guys covered their ears from the groundbreaking noise they're making.

"What did they say and how did you know about it?" Seohyun asked the guys as soon as the girls quiet down.

"We were walking in the hallways and suddenly we heard a girl screaming in anger nearby, Just then we saw Sora's group and heard talking things about you girls, so we continued to eavesdrop." Jinwoon answered as he paused.

"And then?" Seohyun signaling him to continue.

"Then they say that they will find somethings about you that can ruin your image and all of your secrets will be revealed. They also mention of making a plan on how to expell you from the school and may ban you from entering the university." Jinwoon continued as he finished what he wanted to say.

"So, do you girls have any huge secrets that may ruin you?" Wooyoung asked.

"Could we just continue our conversation at dinner? Seriously, I'm really hungry right now." Sooyoung groaned and quicken her pace to the dining area with Yoona following her behind.

"C'mon, just eat dinner with us. I know you're probably hungry." Hyoyeon said and led them to the dining area where both shikshins are sitting and waiting for them.

"Wow!! How I miss to eat American and Italian food. It's been years since I last tasted them." Jinwoon said in awe as he stared at the food on the table.

"Waahh!! Did you made this?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nah, I just help with the chopping and slicing." Taeyeon said and giggles.

"C'mon, sit down so we can start eating." Yoona said and began digging her food, as well as Sooyoung.

"Aish!, these two shikshins." Tiffany muttured as she sits beside Yuri and Jessica. All 12 of the began digging their food before deciding to continue their conversation.

"So, as we ask earlier, do you have secrets that can ruin you?" Joongki asked as he took a bite of the lasagna.

"None. Maybe just 1." Jessica calmly said while eating her spaghetti.

"Really. Wow! Can we know your only secret?" Wooyoung asked after chewing her food in his mouth.

"It's just the secret where we disguise ourselves as geeks, nothing more. And even if there were some secrets of ours, they wouln't be revealed that easily. If we're going to talk about it we never talk publicly and just talk about it when we gather inside our rooms." Yuri said and carefully drink her juice, not wanting to make it spill on her clothes.

"Then how about the part where they're planning to expell and ban you from school?" Wooyoung asked worriedly.

"Chill out. Just relax, my uncle owns the school and he knows us since we're little. No need to worry about that, he knows we never do such bad things unless something or someone bothers and disturbs us, that the only way we would want our 'revenge'." Sunny said as she takes a spoonful of rice inside while the three just widened their eyes.

"Mm.. Mm-Mr... Lee is your u-unc-cle?" Jinwoon stuttered still surprised about they're relaationship with Mr.Lee.

"But we should think of a plan before they might physically hurt you or embarassed you infront of everyone. I mean, as your friends and colleagues, we're just worried something may happen bad to you girls." Joongki said as he finished chewing his food.

"Don't worry, I got a plan." Jessica calmly said but smirked at her thought.

"What is it Sica?" Sooyoung asked.

"Remember yesteday when we went to school dresseed-up as geeks?" Jessica continued and stopped eating.

"Yeah. Why?" Sooyoung asked. "Wait." there's something she thought about. "Don't tell were going to dress-up like that again 'cause I regret doing that." she continued.

"Infact, yes. But half of us will be dressng up as geeks while the others just stay with your own looks." Jessica smiled at her thought.

"A half? Why?" Yoona asked.

"So that the half would try to observe and sneek what those witches are saying while dressing up as geeks while the other half will be present to check that no one would ever misunderstood that we're afraid of those es and that to secure that no one will suspect the real you. Maybe let's just do it alternately." Jessica suggested.

"That's great. The half would be me, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun, will be dressing up as geeks while Jessica, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany will be in-charge with their part of the plan." Taeyeon said as everyone nods and agrees to the plan, even the guys who were amazed on how fast they could make a plan.

 

               Moments passed and all of them finished their dinner and went to the living room, leaving the rest things to maids cleaning their dishes. They had some chit-chats before the guys decided going home as it's almost late. They all agreed to tell the other guys their plan and just cooperate with them tomorrow.

 

 

'And the real battle will start tomorrow..' the girls thought and then went to their own perspective rooms and slept for tomorrow will be a new challenging day.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hahahahaha.. Just a little update to treat you. Please don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment.. xD :)