Chapter 2

9 Geeks turned to 9 Gorgeous (Beautiful) Goddesses

'Who are they?' thought the girls (SNSD).

 

It was the school's kingkas, the Super Junior. They are rich, handsome, and talented but they like to bully new students they don't like especially nerds and geeks.

 

Jessica, being an impatient girl who wants to sit down passed by the kingkas and was about to enter the room when someone grabbed her wrist. She looked back to see who grabbed her hand and it was one of the kingkas, Lee Donghae.

"Yah!!, Who do you think you are to pass us by just like that?!! You must need to bow to us!!" said Donghae to Jessica coldly.

"A person if you don't see!" said Jessica coldly to Donghae.

"And why should I bow to you? Do you even own this school? If you don't know, this school owned my friend's unc---.." she continued but got cutted by Sooyoung who covered to keep Jessica from saying things about them. Sooyoung then dragged her away from the kingkas and went to the bathroom and the other SNSD girls followed them.

SNSD's side...

"Yah, unnie. What do you think you are doing? WE agreed last night not to reveal our true selves until next week." said Sooyoung and the other girls nodded.

"Mianhe, bu that fish guy was on my way." Jessica apologized.

"Now come on. We need to get to our classsroom. Class will be starting soon." said Hyoyeon and the girls nodded. They went out from the bathroom and went straight to their perspective classroom.

 

Super Junior's side...

"Wow. For a geek, she's tough." said Kangin who was quite amazed by Jessica.

"Yeah right." said Donghae as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you know what I'm thinking?" asked Kyuhyun.

"What?" the boys asked as they looked to their evil maknae.

"I heard they are new, and there so many of them. How about each of us pick a girl from those newbies to bully?" said Kyuhyun evilly and the boys nodded except for Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin, Shindong, Henry and Zhou Mi.

"Sorry, I don't have time for that. I need to find my cousin who just came here in Korea days ago." said Heechul.

"Us too. We're going to leave for China tomorrow to pay for a visit to our family." said Hankyung, Henry and Zhou Mi.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that or else my girlfriend will get upset to me if she saw how I treat and bully girls." said Shindong.

"I'm going to the army the day after tommorow so, sorry." said Kangin.

The other boys only nodded and understood their friends' situations.

 

"Okay, so I'll start. I pick the girl who has a thick book in her hand (Seohyun)." said Kyuhyun.

"I pick the tall girl (Sooyoung)." said Ryeowook.

"I pick that midget (Taeyeon)." said Leeteuk.

"I pick that cold girl (Jessica)." said Donghae.

"I pick the girl who always smiles but to me, she lokks like crazy (Tiffany)." said Siwon.

"I pick the short, goofy girl (Hyoyeon)." said Eunhyuk.

"I pick the short girl who has a disgusting aegyo (Sunny)." said Sungmin.

"Like your aegyo is nice." mutturred Kyuhyun but Sungmin heard it.

"Yah!!" shouted Sungmin and smacked Kyuhyun's head.

"Hey, what was that for?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Enough, I pick the toned skin girl (Yuri)." said Yesung.

"I guess I have no choice but to have the last one of them (Yoona)." said Kibum and the boys nodded.

 

After the Super Junior boys' evil conversation, they went to their classroom for their next class will start soon. When they arrived at their classroom, the SNSD girls who they talked about earlier was already there. The boys were about to approach them but their teacher came and everyone of them took their seat.

 

"Good morning class. I'm Mrs.Kang, your adviser and Biology teacher. Before we start today's class may those 9 new students come forward and introduce theirselves." said Mrs. Kang.

 

"Anneonghaseyo! Kim Taeyeon imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Jessica Jung Sooyoen imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Lee Sunny imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Tiffany Hwang imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Kim Hyoyeon imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Kwon Yuri imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Choi Sooyoung imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Im Yoona imnida."

"Anneonghaseyo! Seo Joo Hyun imnida but I prefer to be called Seohyun. Please take care of us." they smiled and bowed to their classmates.

 

"I heard you were from America?" asked Mrs. Kang.

"Nae. We just moved here in Korea days ago and decided to attend here at SM University. We heard it is nice and it is true." said Taeyeon and smiled to Mrs.Kang.

"I'm glad to meet all of you nine girls." said Mrs.Kang and smiled at them.

"You may now go to your seat." said Mrs.Kang.

"Nae. Kamsahamnida." the girls thanked their teacher.

"Such nice girls." Mrs.Kang thought.

 

"Wait. Jung Sooyeon?" thought Heechul as she look closely to Jessica while Jessica caught his gaze and glared at him.

"Wow. She never changed." thought Heechul as he smiled.

 

After 3 hours of class, it was lunch time and the SNSD were bullied by the kingkas by taking their seats at the cafeteria. The SNSD were about to leave when a group of guys called and approached them.

 

"Anneonghaseyo! Do you girls want to seat with us? We still have 9 seats perfect for you girls." offered the guy.

"By the way, I'm Jang Wooyoung, this is Park Jaebeom (Jay), Song Joong Ki, Lee Junho, Nichkhun Horvejkul and he's from Thailand. And he is Ok Taecyeon and the youngest, Jeong Jin Woon." said Wooyoung.

"Anneonghaseyo!" the boys greeted the girls and bowed to them.

"Anneonghaseyo! Kim Taeyeon imnida. These are my friends Jung Jessica, Lee Sunny, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeo, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona and our youngest Seo Joo Hyun but she prefers to be called as Seohyun." said Taeyeon.

"We know." said the boys.

"Anneonghaseyo!" the girls bowed at the boys.

"Thanks for the offer but we will just have our lunch outside. We always like to have our lunch outdoors sometimes." said Taeyeon.

"C'mon. Besides it looks like it going to rain outside." said Joong Ki.

"Okay.' the girls agreed to them and followed the boys to their table.

 

Super Junior's side... (They were eating with the queenkas)

"Oppa, why are Wooyoung and his group insisting to have those geeks seat with them?" asked Sora to Leeteuk while looking at SNSD disgustingly.

"Just leave them because later those girls will regret goingto this school." said Leeteuk evilly.

"Oppa, can we go to the movies tonight? I don't have any schedule." said Sora.

"Sure.'' said Leeteuk to her girlfriend, Sora.

"How about us oppa? Can we go on a date tonight?" said Hara.

"Okay." said Donghae and continued eating.

"Oppa, can we also go to the mall later?" said Seungyeon.

"That's fine with me." said Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, let's go shopping later, arraso?" said Sunye.

"Arraseo.'' said Sungmin.

''Can we go on a dinner tonight, oppa?" said Gyuri.

"Sure. I'll pick you up at 7pm." said Eunhyuk.

''Oppa, let's also go to the Han river tonight, arraseo?" said Stella.

"Okay." said Siwon.

(Yesung, Kibum and Ryeowook don't have any girlfriend yet.)

 

SNSD's side...

"By the way, earlier you said you guys know us." said Yoona while eating her lunch and the boys at their table nodded.

"How did you know us?" asked Tiffany.

The boys looked at each other and laughed while the girls got even more confused.

"You girls can't hide for long." said Taecyeon while laughing.

"Huh?" the girls asked confusedly.

"Just because you girls dress up as geeks doesn't mean we would not recognize you." said Nichkhun.

"What do you mean?" asked Yuri.

"You are SNSD/Girls' Generation. A group of famous models. You modeled for Choi Fashion Line, Vogue Korea, Marie Clarie, Double M, Starlm, Elle, Soup, SPAO, Top Shop, Girl de Provedence, LG, J.Estin and many more.'' said Jin Woon while searching through his laptop to get more information about the girls while the girls widened their eyes.

"How did you know?" asked Sunny.

"Hey, no need to get nervous, you're secret will be safe." said Wooyoung and smiled.

"But when will you reveal your true selves again?" asked Jaebeom.

"Maybe next week?.." said Jessica and the boys nodded.

"But how did you quickly recognized us. Are we bad at disguising ourselves?" asked Hyoyeon.

"Aniyo. It's just because everytime a new student came at this school, we want to be friends with them but before that we observe their every move and so that we will know their attitude if he/she has any bad influence that can harm any student and even the school.'' Junho explained.

"Overprotective much. Are you some kind of spies who try to investigate people?" asked Sooyoung.

"Aniyo. It's because that is our job." said Junho.

"What do you mean?" asked Tiffany.

"We are the Supreme Student Government or also known as the Student Council of this school. Wooyoung is the goofy president, Jaebeom is the annoying vice president, Joong Ki is the nerd secretary, Junho is the noisy treasurer, Nichkhun is the childish auditor while Taecyeon is the cry baby project manager and I am his cool and smart assistant project manager." said Jin Woon and laughed.

"Yah!!!" yelled the boys at Jin Woon tackled him while the girls chuckled at their childishness.

"Hey, I'm only kidding." said Jin woon while still being attacked by his hyungs.

"Enough, lunch is almost over and we need to finish our food fast." said Taeyeon and continued eating with the other girls and the boys nodded.

 

After luch, everyone got separated even the girls and went to their next class. When the girls arrived at their own assigned class, they also saw that the kingkas are also there.

 

"Oh no, not him again." thought the girls.

 

 

 

 

Author's note; I'm really really really sorry for breaking my promise but at least I updated. :-) I will update as soon as I can. I'm still busy with my school works. I'll try to update this weekend or next week...