Chapter 3

9 Geeks turned to 9 Gorgeous (Beautiful) Goddesses

After long hours of class, the girls' first day of school was finally over. They got picked up by a limousine behind the school where no one can see them.

15 minutes later...

The girls finally arrived at their mansion and quickly change their clothes and took a rest. After they rest, they went to Seohyun's room to talk about their experience at school.

"Yah!! I don't want to dress as a geek anymore!.. I hate how those kingkas and queenkas treat us as newbies or nerds or geeks or whatever!!!..." shouted Sooyoung in anger and also the triplets (Yuri, Yoona & Seohyun) nodded.

"But it was YOUR idea.." said Sunny.

"And I regret it!!!.." shouted Sooyoung.

"Yeah, I'm with you. I hate how that fish face Lee Donghae treats me as a maid. He always keeps on dropping his pencil and asked me to reach. I thought it was all an accident but he meant to do it. He even put glue on my chair, good thing I saw it before I sit down or else mi skirt will be ruined all day!!..." said Jessica angrily.

"Me too." said Tiffany. "That Choi Siwon shooed me from MY seat and let his girlfriend sit on it. He even also dipped my bag in the fish pond at the school garden and my books are ruined!!!.. I also have to buy for new books tomorrow because of HIM!!!!.." she continued shouting.

"Your not the only one. That Park Jungsu putted gum on my hair and have to cut it, good thing it was kinda short or else I could have been bold!!..." said Taeyeon in anger.

"What about us?!!!" shouted Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

"What about you?" asked Yuri.

"That Kim Ryeowook putted melted butter and flour on my chair and my skirt was ruined. Good thing I had some extra skirt in my bag!!." said Sooyoung in anger.

"Well, that monkey messed up with my music while I was performing on dancing class and I slipped while dancing. Not only that, he laughed at me like crazy and I even got embarassed in class!!!" shouted Hyoyeon.

"That Kim Joong Woon or Yesung or whatever is his name; he putted 10 medium sized rocks on my bag while I was doing on a board work." said Yuri in anger.

"Me too unnie." said Yoona. "But that Kim Kibum putted chalk dust instead of rocks in my bag but it was like 3 bags of chalk dust. He putted it in my bag while I was also in a board work with Yuri unnie." Yoona pouted.

"Well, that Lee Sungmin owes me my white bunny pen.He took it while I was in the middle of writing a poem and I never finished it. And even more worst, my professor scolded me for not passing my work." said Sunny and pouted.

"What about you maknae? Did something bad happened to you?" asked Taeyeon worriedly and all the girls looked at Seohyun.

"Well that Cho Kyuhyun is even more worst than your bullies. He's evil.." Seohyun muttured but the girls heared it.

"What did he do to you?" asked Tiffany worriedly.

"Umm... He putted 2 frogs and 3 stinky socks on my bag, threw my other things at the garbage can, threw soil at my back and even got me almost to detention." said Seohyun as her tears started to drop from her eyes. All the SNSD members know that she never went to those kinds of struggles and went to Seohyun and hugged her.

"It's okay maknae, we will get our revenge soon." said Hyoyeon while still hugging Seohyun tightly and comforting her.

"Revenge?" asked Seohyun.

"Yeah, so those guys could take a taste of their own medicine." said Jessica evilly.

"But how?" asked Yoona.

"Easy, instead of us pretending as geeks, why don't we go back to our true sense of fashion so that we could have everyone's attention." said Taeyeon confidently.

"I agree with you unnie." said the 4 maknaes.

"Us too." said the other girls happily.

"C'mon, it's still early. We need to have a makeover." said Sunny.

"Let's also dye our hair so no one could recognize us easily." suggested Hyoyeon and all the girls nodded.

"And after going to the salon, let's also shop for new clothes." said Sooyoung and the girls agreed happily.

 

After their conversation in Seohyun's room, they went out the room and went straight to their own perspective rooms and quickly changed their clothes. After several minutes, they rode the car and they went to a high class salon for rich and famous people especially for them as models. They all asked to dye their hair and at the end they all end up like this:

 

After they went to the salon, they went shopping and had dinner at a five star restaurant in Seoul. After dinner, they went back straight home and went straight early for bed.

 

 

The next day...

The girls all woke up early and had their breakfast. After breakfast, they took a bath and change their clothes in their own and true sense in fashion. They came up like this:

 (just focus with their outfits and bags and remember their new hair style from the last picture)

 

 

"C'mon girls, we need to hurry. Class will start soon and we don't want to be late. Pali!!." shouted Taeyeon as the girls quickly and carefully came downstairs.

They rode the limousine to school and the limousine got to park at the front, inside the school where everyone can see them. Carefully, their driver open the door of the limousine and revealed the 9 beautiful SNSD girls. Students started whispering while some boys approached them and started asking them their names, numbers and pictures. Many girls were jealous of them especially the queenkas who saw them walking out from the limousine. Until the SNSD approach their classroom, boys were still following them from behind.

"Ahh. I miss these times." said Jessica talking about boys following them wherever they go.

"Us too." said the girls and laughed. They took their seat and started talking to each other like non-stop.

 

After a few minutes before class start soon, the SNSD were still busytalking girly stuffs that they didn't notice that the queenkas and kingkas arrive at the room. The kingkas were amazed and mezmerized by the SNSD's beauty while the queenkas were full of envy and jealousy because of how rich, y and beautiful the SNSD are or in other words, the SNSD are more beautiful than the queenkas. The kingkas started drooloing and then slowly approach the SNSD without knowing that they were the geeks that they bullied from yesterday.

 

"Anneonghaseyo!!" the kingkas greeted the SNSD but the girls ignored them and didn't even looked at them, and they continued with their converstion.

The kingkas greeted them again and then again they were still ignored by the SNSD. Leeteuk bacame impatient that he suddenly grabbed Taeyeon's arm and pulled her up from her chair.

"Yah! Who are you to pull me just like that?!!" shouted Taeyeon who was still full of anger on him.

"Why are you ignoring us?" akeed Leeteuk.

"Answer my question first." said Taeyeon coldly.

"Fine. Who am I? I'm the leader of Super Junior, also known as the kingkas of this school. My name is Park Leeteuk; rich, talented and handsome. " said Leeteuk proudly while his friends roled their eyes but they were still smirking.

"Now, can you answer my question?" said Leeteuk. "Why are you girls ignoring us?" he continued.

"Because WE HATE YOU!!!" shouted the SNSD together while getting annoyed with the kingkas which got the attention from everyone in the classroom and even the queenkas who were also surprised.

 

 

 

Please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe... :-)