Chapter 4

9 Geeks turned to 9 Gorgeous (Beautiful) Goddesses

"Because we hate you!!!" shouted the SNSD together at the kingkas.

 

 

"You hated us?? How?? Why??.." asked the kingkas almost shouting and again the SNSD ignored them with their questions.

 

The Super Junior kingkas were about to approach the SNSD once again when the queenkas quickly dragged them away from the SNSD and went to the hallway.

 

"Oppa, why are you doing this to us?? Wae???" said the queenkas.

 

"Sorry but we're not interested with you anymore so that means we now break up with you girls. It has been weeks since we had been together and not only that, you're kinda boring. Gosh, no sense of humor, but just to beg us for dinner dates, movies and shopping." said the kingkas harshly to the queenkas. They turned their ways to their classroom happily and left the queenkas angry.

 

 

The Super Junior kingkas then again went to approach the SNSD in their classroom but the room was filled with students chatting with the SNSD while the SNSD also keeps chatting and smiling with the other students and some are getting pictures and autographs from the SNSD.

 

"Why are they so popular? They just transferred here, I mean we only saw them today.' said the kingkas.

 

"Because they are the famous girl group model in all over Asia and even America. They also modeled for some famous korean CFs here in Korea. They just migrated here in Korea from the U.S." said Heechul who just came out from nowhere.

 

"How did you know?" asked his friends.

 

"Bwoh?? Yah!!! Do you even look and read some magazines? They are everywhere and especially on the internet." said Heechul and his friends just nodded not knowing and aware of Heechul's relationship with Jessica.

 

 

Flashback: (Yesterday after school dismissed..)

 

At the SNSD's mansion...

 

Someone knocked at the front door and Jessica went to open it to see who it was. When she opened the door it revealed Super Junior's Heechul, one of the kingkas.

 

"Anneonghaseyo!" greeted Jessica and smiled a little.

 

"Anneonghaseyo Chingu!! It's nice to see you again." said Heechul to Jessica.

 

"Dae? Do you know me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Of coarse. You're my only evil twin cousin, remember?" said Heechul proudly.

 

"Chincha? Heechul oppa??!!!" said Jessica.

 

"Sooyeon-ah!!" said Heechul and hugged Jessica tightly.

 

"Oppa! I...can't... breathe.." said Jessica and released her from his embrace.

 

"When did you arrived here in Korea?" asked Heechul as they went to seat at the couch in the living room.

 

"Just last Friday but how did you recognize me again after many yearsAnd how did youknow that I will arrive here in Korea? And most importantly, how did you know the address of our house?" asked Jessica.

 

"Easy. First, you intoduced yourself with your real name infront of the class. Second, Your parents, uncle and auntie, called my parents to let me be informed that you will migrate here in Korea because of some business matters and lastly, the answer for your most important question is that I followwed your limousine to your mansion." said Heechul.

 

"But, by the way. Why are you like that?" said Heechul while pointing at her.

 

"Like what?" asked Jessica who got confused at him.

 

"Dressing as a geek, of coarse!! I thought that you're a fashionista like me?!!" said Heechul.

 

"Hey, I'm more fashionable than you." said Jessica and gave a little chuckle.

 

"Then why are you dressed like that?" asked Heechul and did a merong.

 

"Hey, it was Sooyoung's idea and I know that later she will regret it." said Jessica.

 

"Why?" asked Heechul.

 

"Because the other kingkas, I mean your friends keep on bullying us until the end of our very first school day here in Korea." said Jessica angrily.

 

"Yeah.. They planned it earlier after you girls entered the classroom. Some of us didn't join the plan for some personal reasons, like me, I have to look for my twin cousin." said Heechul.

 

"Gomawo oppa!!" Jessica thanked Heechul for spending his time to find her.

 

"But Sica, when will you be back woth your old, I mean fabulous fashion sense? I really hate you with your clothes, and your hair!!.. OMG!!!.." said Heechul.

 

"What? What's wrong with my hair? Is something on my hair?" said Jessica, panicking.

 

"Aniyo, it's just that you need to brighten up your hair style." said Heechul.

 

"Okay, maybe later me and the girls are going to the salon. Speaking of changing back to our old fashion sense, we will also have a chance to get our revenge on your friends. Especially that fish face!! He will get a chance to have a taste of his own medicine." said Jessica angrily.

 

"Fish face??.. Who?.. Donghae?? As in the son of the Lee Entertainment, Lee Donghae?.." said Heechul.

 

"Yes. Wait!!!... The son of the Lee Entertainment?!!, So you mean all of your friends are rich??!!!... asked Jessica and Heechul nodded.

 

"No wonder they are all a pain in the .." muttured Jessica.

 

"Sorry, but I cannot stay here for long. I still have some stuffs to do." said Heechul as he stand up and Jessica accompanied him at the door and waved goodbye to each other. Jessica smiled as she meet her cousin again and waved goodbye again as Heechul entered his car and zoomed off.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

"Really?" said the kingkas and Heechul nodded at them.

"Interesting..." said the kingkas as grins on their faces started to show up.

The kingkas wanted to approach the SNSD but their teacher came and told them to take theur seats. It took 4 hours of class until lunch. The bell rang and all the students except for Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun ran hungrily to the cafeteria. Sooyoung and Yoona ran along with the other students as their stomachs were really grumbling of hunger.

When the SNSD entered the cafeteria, all eyes of the students were on them and kept on whispering about them, even the kingkas and the queenkas. Some boys were drooling about them while some girls envy and praised their beauty. After they got their food, they went to find for a table but they noticed that none of the tables were vacant for them.

The SNSD were about to leave the cafeteria when someone called them (again). It was their friends, Wooyoung, Jay, Joongki, Junho, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Jinwoon.

"Hey, you girls wanna come sit with us?.. There are still some seats for you girls." said Nichkhun to the girls cheerfully.

"C'mon. We know you need to stay fit and healthy especially for models like you, so you need to eat on time." said Wooyoung to the girls and smiled.

"Besides, class will start soon, so c'mon." said Jay and the girls smiled at them.

"Let us help you with your food trays." said Junho and each of the boys get their food trays carefully.

The girls were about to follow their friends to their table but somebody grabbed each of the girls' wrists. The girls turned around to see who grabbed their wrists and it was the kingkas.

                                    TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

 Author's Note: Sorry for the lame update. I'm still trying my best to update the next chapter cuz i'm so busy nowadays.

By the way, don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment...