Chapter 5

9 Geeks turned to 9 Gorgeous (Beautiful) Goddesses

All of the 9 girls glared at the kingkas while their new friends stopped ther tracks and saw the kingkas grabbing each of the girls' wrist. They were surprised and annoyed by how they treat the girls these days ever since their first day.

HAESICA

"Yah!!! What do you want??" Jessica yelled at the kingkas in high-pitched tone then turned to Donghae to yell at him, "Let me go you stupid, smelly fish!!"

"Bwoh?? Yah!, Does this handsome look like a fish to you? said Donghae in disbelief while pointing at his face. "And yah!!, I'm not stupid nor smelly."

"Yes and just deal with it. What do you expect me to say you crazy, ugly fish!!" Jessica said to Donghae, even though those words were harsh, she knows that she has to be strong or else her title 'Ice Princess' will not suit her well without her cold personality to others.

"Hey!, for your information, girls would always chase me because of this handsome face, and would beg me to get my number and date them and .." said Donghae but got cutted by Jessica.

"And I'm not even one of them so don't try to use your so-called handsome fish face and unlikable charms to me 'cause you just at it." she shouted gaining more attention from the students at the cafeteria.

"I don't even know why most girls wanted to date you with your stupid manners and attitude. You don't even deserve to be a kingka, you jerk!!" she continued while Donghae was fuming with anger because of her harsh words she said and the embarassment she gave at him infront of the students.

 

TAETEUK

"Stop it!" Taeyeon yelled at the kingkas.

"If you guys don't want to get into trouble, just let go of us! We still need to have our lunch." she exclaimed.

"That's why were inviting you to our table and eat with us" said Leeteuk and winked at Taeyeon while she looked at him disgustedly.

"Thanks but no thanks, we now have our seat with our friends." she said and pointed at Wooyoung's group who still standing and waiting for them to finish dealing with this so-called little war.

"Who? Them?" asked Leeteuk in disbelief and laughed. "They're not even worth it, and besides they don't even look attractive." said Leeteuk while looking at Wooyoung disgustingly.

"Yah!! Watch your words ajusshi!! Atleast they are nicer and friendlier than you, you jerk!! Taeyeon yelled at him and then again caught everyone's attention with the queenkas glaring at them because of the 'ajusshi part'.

"Hey!, I'm not that old." said Leeteuk trying his best not to easily get angry and forced to smile, knowing that he shouldn't be embarassed while Taeyeon on the other hand was glaring at him, wanting to punch him right know but she knows boys can easily be angry and might tighten his grip on her wrist.

 

SEOKYU

"Hey, how about a date tonight? You know just you and me." Kyuhyun said at Seohyun and winked at her and let her hand go. "So are you free?"

"Tch.. In your dreams, after all the things you've done to me yesterday, I'm not gonna forgive you." Seohyun muttured.

"What? Yesterday? Did we ever met? As far as I know you're new here and just arrived today." Kyuhyun asked while geting confused.

"And as far as I know, I don't even know you." she said slightly glaring at him.

"Let me introduce myself. Cho Kyuhyun imnida, and you are?" Kyuhyun sais and offered for a handshake.

"It's none of your business." Seohyun said and quickly stepped back behind her Sica unnie while leaving the mighty gamer, Cho Kyuhyun a little but dumbfounded.

 

HYOHYUK

"Smelly monkey." Hyoyeon mumbled while glaring at Eunhyuk. On the other hand, Eunhyuk winked at her and yet recieve a disgusted look from the blonde girl.

"Hey, how about we watch some movies tonight, just the two of us." he sweetly said and again winked at her.

"Tch.. Why would I go with some whom I don't even know, especially with you, you smelly, stupid anchovy monkey!" Hyoyeon angrily said to him. "Now let go of my hand before I kick your , you bastard." she continued and Eunhyuk quickly let her hand go. Meanwhile, Donghae who was near them heared what Hyoyeon said and began laughing because of what Hyoyeon mentioned earlier his bestfriend.

"Wow! I thought I was the only one who hinks that you are a smelly monkey." Donghae exclaimed while still laughing.

"And you!" Hyoyeon shouted and pointed at Donghae which made him jumped a little and frightened him and made him stop laughing.

"Stop laughing you crazy ugly fish if you don't want to get involve or else I'll drag both of you outside and kick your butts." Hyoyeon shouted in anger that made Donghae quiet.

"I have no time for your monkey business." she turned to Eunhyuk and yelled at him while the monkey was smiling with his famous gummy smile.

 

SIFANY

'Aish!, this jerk won't budge' Tiffany thought while trying to get away from Siwon's grip.

"Hey!, let go of me you jerk!" Tiffany said and glared at Siwon.

"Shouldn't you ask politely to a gentleman?." he said.

"And shouldn't a gentleman ACT AS A GENTLEMAN TO A LADY, and not immediately forcing and grabbing a girl's wrist." Tiffany retorted.

"Okay, but how about a date on Friday night?" he said and winked at the angry beautiful brunette. Tiffany, on the other hand, rolled her eyes and took her chance to get away from his grip as she felt him slighty loosen his grip on her wrist.

"How about a punch on face!" Tiffany then again retorted back, showing a little of her stubborness and alot of anger but still, Siwon didn't backed away.

"Or how about, maybe a kiss on the lips?" Siwon grinned and winked at her.

"Tchh.. kiss someone else's !" she said and pushed Siwon with all of her strength, resulting of losing his balance and fell above Kyuhyun.

"Hyung!. Get off of me, you're so heavy." Kyuhyun cried.

"Crybaby." he muttured and helped Kyuhyun stand up.

"Am not!!" Kyuhyun argued. "You're the one who is weak!" he continued and stuck his tongue at him while Siwon just rolled his eyes at him ending their childish fight.

 

"Yaahhh!! If you're still to bother us especially at this hour, I'm gonna asure you that you will never be able to see the sun ever again!" Sooyoung yelled, closing her fist and was fuming with anger. She might be the nicest and friendliest in the group but once to bother her precious time a.k.a lunch time, or any other time she is eating, she can turn from a nice, friendly girl to an angry, scary monster. One thing is for sure, never ever disturb her  when she's hungry.

         The girls saw Sooyoung's face redden and fuming with anger and anytime soon she can kill someone. Before she makes a step towards the kingkas, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona quickly dragged her away from the scene before she might really kill someone. On the other hand, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung and Kibum got scared and backed away before Sooyoung might escape from her friends' grip. The kingkas then let the girls walk away from them, going towards the direction where their guy friends are still waiting for them and then started staring at them, wondering if they had a bad impression infront of them that they began hating them.

         The 9 kingkas had nothing to do but took their seat, and normally eat their lunch without any of them talking and just continued taking multiple glances at the girls. They felt a little bit jealous, even when they were offended by them, it still bothers them why they hate them. Its just that no one ever undersetimates them especially girls. Well, what could they expect, they're rich, handsome and with model-like features, and talented. They didn't expect something was coming on their way, seeming to be like they found they're match. Thinking hard, they just had to come up with a way how to make a good impression to them. What can we say, boys love pretty girls.

 

 

 

Author's note: I'm very very very super duper sorry for not updating for almost a month. I lost my copy of this chapter, including the others and I just found it earlier while cleaning up. I'll try my best to update again, I had to fix some grammars on the next chapters and I'm still busy studying for my UPCAT test next next week.. Anyways, wish me luck. I'll try to update atleast 2 chapters by this month. Again, sorry for almos abandoning my readers. I promise I'll make it up to you. Thanks for reading and liking my story, and also for subscribing and the upvotes. ^___^

You can follow me on instagram if you want.hahahaha.. IG name: camilyun040998 or at twitter: @camille499843

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IT SEEMS A LITTLE BIT BORING, DON'T YOU THINK??

- fortythree