'I'll Protect You'

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14: 'I'll Protect You'

In the cafeteria you and Himchan looked around to see where the others went. Just as you were looking at the tables on the right Himchan poked you on the shouldered. Turning to his direction you saw Hongbin and N waving their arms at the two of you - hoping to catch your attention. You waved back just as a yawn escaped your mouth. Your hand quickly came down to cover your mouth. Himchan chuckled.

"Aww, is my babygirl is sleepy?" He bent down to your height and smiled. You pushed him slightly.

"Yah, don't call me babygi-" Another yawn came out of your mouth.

Himchan stood back up and looked around the cafeteria. He noticed an empty table at the farthest corner of the room and looked back at you just as you brought your hand down from your mouth. "Why don't you go to the table over there and sit for a while. I'll get us lunch. Okay?" 

You looked at the empty table and then back at your cousin. He stared back at you. "This isn't debatable Min Hyun." Because of your past experiences with Himchan, you knew that if he used your full name, he meant business. It didn't matter if you disagreed with his idea, he would always get his way. Sighing you took out your wallet and started to take out some money to give to your cousin. His hand grasped yours just as you began to take out some of the bills. Looking up you pouted.

"What?"

"Who said you were going to pay?" 

"I did and if you don't take the money right now I'm not going to listen to you." Himchan looked bewildered and dropped his mouth. He quickly recovered and sighed loudly making a few other students look in your direction. 

"Fine." Himchan took your wallet and went to stand in line with others. You smiled. *At least he listened this time* 

You walked to the table and sat down. As you looked around you noticed how a group of girls stood afar from VIXX and Himchan. They were staring at the guys and squealing everytime they did something. You laughed a bit. Even though they were acting ridiculous you could relate to them as another fangirl. Especially since you were an EXOtic, or was it EXOstan? Shaking your head you made a mental note to check out what the fanbase name was last afterschool. 

However, ever since you met VIXX you felt guilty that you listened to any of their songs, let alone that they existed in the kpop industry. That day after you saw Leo playing soccer was the day you made yourself promise to get to know the group's music. You fell instantly in love with their first mini album Hyde and was addicted ever since yesterday. *At this rate I'm going to be a ST☆RLIGHT* You thought. Plugging your headphones into your ears you felt your eyes droop a bit as a random ballad started to play. You placed your head on the table and slowly fell asleep. Because you were so tired, you couldn't pinpoint the name of the song and struggled to figure out who's angelic voice it was that was making you blank out.

"That'll be 5,000 won." The server said.

Himchan reached into his uniform pockets to take out his wallet. No way was he going to pay for the food with your money. As he placed the bill into the servers hand she smiled at him. Baffled Himchan pursed his lips. *What the...*

"Is your girlfriend going to be angry that you paid for the lunch with your money?" He blinked several times. The server giggled. "I saw the two of you standing in front of the cafeteria door as she gave you her wallet."

He rubbed his head and laughed as well. "Ah, I guess we were that loud huh? She's not my girlfriend, she's my cousin."

This time it was the server's turn to blink in confusion. "What? Oh m-mian-hae." She looked down and blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

"It's okay. No need to be embarrassed Noona." Himchan gave her a smile. Wordlessly the server handed his change back and gave him the tray. 

"Aish, so cute!"  N squealed and started jumping up and down. Himchan raised an eyebrow. *eh?*

Ravi sighed and facepalmed. He looked at N and gave him a disapproving look."Hyung, what the heck are you talk- woah.." His ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter