Curiosity and a Surprise

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: Curiosity and a Surprise

VIXX PERSPECTIVE: 

All of the members were sitting in their respected places. Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin sat in the back, Leo and Ken in the middle and of course Leader N in the front seat with the driver. For the past few minutes everyone was chatting about how much homework they had and how it was going to be difficult to finish it all after their performance tonight. Groans and sighs of frustration were made and a new topic arose.

"I wonder why Min Hyun wouldn't tell us what happened to her parents." Hyuk said out loud. Feeling someone staring at him Hyuk took his gaze off from the window only to turn to his hyungs staring at him.

Ravi sneered. "If your parents were killed would you tell complete strangers what happened?"

Hyuk flinched at Ravi's tone. "N-No, I didn't mean to sound insincere it's just in my nature to be a bit noisy..." The maknae looked down into his lap in embarrassment. He didn't mean to be rude.

N pouted. " Ravi-ah don't be so mean to Hyukkie. Anybody would be curious about someone's past, especially Min Hyun's." Ravi closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't like being wrong, but at the same time he didn't like putting down Hyuk's mood.

"Mian-hae Hyuk." Ravi apoligised. 

"It's okay, I just hope I didn't make her dislike me for asking that question." Hyuk's shoulders slumped. Hongbin who sat on the otherside of Ravi looked over and patted Hyuk on his knee. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't hate you Hyuk." Hongbin smiled encouragingly. "I think she's a really nice person and won't hold it against you for asking how her parents died." 

Hyuk's eyes lit up. "Really?" Hongbin chuckled. "Pretty sure."

"I wonder what happened though." 

Everyone turned their heads to the new voice in the conversation. It was Ken. He continued to stare at the passing vehicles and scenery outside the window. Leo who was about to turn his Ipod on decided not to and listened into the chat.

N scratched his head. "Yeah...she seemed to give off this scary aura when she said that they were dead." N replayed the memory of this morning. He remembered how you looked when you answered why you came alone to Korea. Your smiling lips seemed to fade into a straight line and your eyes turned darker. Whatever happened, you weren't ready to say why or how he thought.

The members who were stuck on the idea of your parent's death started to create scenarios on what happen to feed their curiosity. 

"Maybe they were in an avalanche." "..drowning?" "What about a car accident?" "Illness?" Ravi, Ken, and Hyuk said.

"Enough!" 

The three guys flinched. Hongbin was giving the members a stern look. "Whatever happened it's her personal business and when she's ready to tell us, she will." He frowned. "Were all curious, we just need to be patient and wait for her to tell us what happened herself." Ravi, Hyuk and Ken looked down and muttered mian-hae to everyone.

Leo sighed. All eyes were on him now. N looked at his fellow member. "What's wrong Leo?" Leo continued to sit still with his eyes closed.

N sneered. "Fine, don't tell me god Jung Leo!" He turned back and looked straight ahead. 

"Nothing is wrong." Leo murmured. N didn't look back but he smiled. At least Leo answered back. As if the topic of Min Hyun was gone all attention was brought back to how the members were going to perform in the show tonight. Lyrics were sung, jokes were made and gestures of dance moves were done.

Though two of the members were doing none of the three. 

Hongbin sat staring outside the window. Usually he had his camera with him, but he forgot it this morning in the dorms after waking up late for school. He bit the insides of his cheeks in frustration. His forgetfullness costed him today's scenery shoot and most of all his chance to take a photo of you.

After meeting you yesterday he felt the need to add a photo of you into his album. When he saw you today with your back faced towards him, he wanted to take a photo of that moment. He wanted to capture your red cheeks and the slight movement of your hair as the wind gently blew it from it's place. Is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter