Bittersweet Night

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11: Bittersweet Night

VIXX PERSPECTIVE:

After the winner of the week's show was chosen, VIXX exited the stage with other groups and left to their waiting room. Before leaving they thanked the studio workers and changed back into their uniforms from school. 

On the ride back to the dorms the van was silent. All the members were tired and some fell asleep right when they sat down. Of course being an Idol has its price, but of course it was worth it. To be able to sing for a live audience and to who knows how many international fans, it was a gift that they all cherished.

When they arrived back to the dorms VIXX members took off their shoes and started to go their seperate ways. Before any of them took a step N started to speak.

"Yah, we have to finish our homework." 

Sighs and groans came from the five members. "Can't we do it in the morning hyung?" Hyuk pouted.

N shook his head. "We have to do it now." Hyuk stomped his foot and puffed his cheeks out. "Whyyyy!"

"Because, we have to now go do it." N sighed. He was too tired from the performance to think of a good reason to why they had to do their homework right now instead of tomorrow, and besides right after their Hyde comeback they were planning on doing another comeback. 

Hyuk who knew that he had no way to convince his hyung to let him do his homework tomorrow retreated to the table and started. *Maybe if I work fast enough I can catch a few hours of sleep* he thought.

Ravi joined him at the table but of course fell asleep on his textbook right when he opened it to the page he was suppose to read. Hongbin quietly started and Leo who already started on his work in the during the ride back,was nearly halfway done. Once N got his banana milk from the fridge and some drinks for the other members he joined the five and started his work as well.

After a half hour they all finished and got ready for bed. Because the dorm had only three rooms - one for their manager, another for their clothes and a bedroom, they all slept in the same room. 

Immediately after they fell onto their beds they blanked out. All except for Leo. Memories from the past two days kept replaying in his mind. All of them had one single similarity. You. He couldn't get you out of his mind. In the performance he kept thinking i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter