Jongup One-Shot

B.A.P One-Shots
 
 

No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know

 

 

I want you bad, and I won't have it any other way

 

 

No matter what the people say,

 

 

 

I know that we'll never break

 

 

 

 

-Demi Lovato ~Made in the USA

 

(I do not own the lyrics)

 
 

 

 
 
He made you smile, he made you laugh, he comforted you in your hardest times; he was everything, your entire world. You loved him with all of your heart, he gave all of his love to you back. He truly meant everything to you. 
 
You stared out of your bedroom window, looking at the autumn fog that wrapped around the city blocks. The fog danced around the glowing street lights that lined up down street after street, like soldiers ready for salute. You pulled your sweater around you tighter, feeling a cold draft past you. Autumn was in your town for a visit and winter was right around the corner. 
 
Out of the blue, a pair of muscular arms s around your waist, pressing your back against a body behind you. A head nuzzled your neck, making you smile. 
 
"(Y/N)-ah. What are you doing?" the voice breathed. 
 
Your smiled grew bigger. "Nothing Jongup oppa." 
 
You turned around and faced him. He looked into your eyes, giving his adorable childish smile that you have always loved. Still keeping his arms around you, he leaned his forehead against yours, looking more deeper into your eyes. You locked your hands behind Jongup's neck as he brought you more closer to him. You both leaned foreword, brushing your lips against his. He smiled into the kiss making you smile foolishly. Passion grew bigger as the kiss deepened, creating familiar sparks that you and Jongup always feel when you two kissed. You felt like you were on cloud nine as your mind began to fuzz away from reality. 
 
You both pulled away, due to the lack of air that was in the both of you. Jongup smirked at you, still leaning his forehead against yours. 
 
"Saranghae jaigya. Oh so so much." 
 
You bit your lip and couldn't help but smile at him. "Nado saranghae Jongup."
 
The corners of Jongup's lips lifted into a grin, causing him to kiss you once again. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Later on that night, you woke up feeling the bed shift beside you. Squinting through the darkness, you looked around and noticed that Jongup wasn't laying beside you. You pulled your blanket up and tucked it up to your chest. 'Where is Jongup?' you pondered. 
 
Suddenly your bedroom door opened, making some light leak into the dark room. You sat up on your bed, looking at the figure at the door way. It was Jongup... With his backpack on his back?
 
He walked to you slowly, sitting on the edge of your bed softly. 
 
"Why are you up, Jongup oppa?"
 
Jongup sighed and looked down at his hands on his lap. You cupped the side of his face, making him look at you. 
 
"Oppa?"
 
Jongup sighed again and kissed your forehead with his soft lips. 
 
"I have to leave." 
 
You frowned, letting your hand fall. 
 
"Jongup why?"
 
"...TS called. They need me back at the dorm. I don't know why, but it's urgent."
 
A silent tear rolled down the side of your cheek. You didn't want him to leave so early. Yes he had to work, perform and travel a lot, but you rarely get any time to spend with him. Can't a girl be together with her boyfriend for just one night?
 
Without a warning, you started crying into his chest uncontrollably, clutching his shirt. Jongup wrapped you in tight embrace, placing his chin on top of your head. As he hugged you tighter, you started sobbing, giving a few hiccups throughout
 
"(Y/N), I gotta go."
 
Without a thought, you suddenly grabbed his wrist. 
 
"Please... *Hiccup* Don't go Jongup-*Hiccup*" 
 
Wiping away your tears with his hands, Jongup kissed the tip of your nose then kissed your lips. This wasn't an ordinary kiss though. He kissed you with passion, like it was his last moment with you. Jongup cupped your neck, making the kiss deeper and more passionate. This wasn't a kiss saying 'I love you', it was a kiss of desperation, saying 'please, don't go.' Moments later, the both of you pulled away, staring into each others eyes through the dim lit room. Suddenly Jongup pulled you into his lap, caressing your face lightly with his hand. He leaned his forehead against yours as you felt your chest throb with pain and sorrow. 
 
With a soft quiet voice he whispered, "Let's just stay like this for awhile."
 
A sigh withdrew from you as you slowly started to relax in his arms. Still keeping you in his embrace, Jongup sang in your ear softly. His voice was soft and sweet like honey as it soothed your ears with ease. In your mind you hear an angel, in your mind you feel a savior's embrace, but all you see is Jongup; Your love, your destiny, your world. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cause baby I'll bite the bullet

 

 

And take the blow for love

 

 
 
~The end~ 
<3
 

 

 

Heyy ^^ Hope you liked this one-shot! Ahaha I don't know who's my bias anymore to be honest. -3- I couldn't fall asleep for the past few days... So I decided to write this when I was up. .3. Made the graphic above as well... Like what I said, you guys can request for a B.A.P graphic! ~CHYEAH BADMAN IS TOMMOROW! ~FEELS (