Zelo One-Shot {Totomato}

B.A.P One-Shots

 

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating :c Mianhae~~ I kind of lost my motive to write for a while.. But I'm back now~! ^^

Keep your eyes peeled because I'm going to be posting another one-shot soon c; Until then, hope you guys like this one-shot~!

Again, sorry ;3; Anneyong~

 

cr. to picture

 


 

 

"Zelo-ah!" You laughed.

You and Zelo were sitting on the couch, eating instant microwaved ramen for lunch. Today was a lazy day for the both of you and you were happy that you were getting to spend time with your boyfriend. Traveling around the world, tours and performing to thousands of fans; your mind was at ease, knowing that it was over and that he was getting a lot of rest. Oh how enjoyed you were at this very moment... Until he suddenly threw a piece of ramen at you, making it stick onto your face.

"You pabo!" You exclaimed, grabbing a small piece of ramen with your chopsticks and throwing it at Zelo.

The piece landed on his nose, making him look at it with crossed eyes. You chuckled as you watched him take it off, then eating it right after. Zelo his lips, sticking his tongue out like a kitten.

"Ah I love ramen." He said, satisfied that his hunger was under control.

"More than me?" You teased, pouting your lips.

Zelo eye smiled as he finished his bowl.  "Of course not, (Y/N)."

You smiled as you finished yours as well.

Taking the empty bowls and chopsticks, you returned it to the kitchen sink. You could hear Zelo moving and rustling something in the living room, which made you a bit suspicious, but you shrugged it off.

When you got back to the living room, Zelo had a big grin on his face, patting the seat next to him. You took your spot beside him, wondering what was up with his bright and playful mind.

"Close your eyes, jagiya."

Following his words, you closed your eyes, anticipating for what was going to happen next.

"Junhonggie, what are you doing?" You asked.

"You'll see~" He said in a sing-song voice, moving the unknown object again. 

A few moments later, something soft and light was placed on your lap as you heard Zelo chuckle lightly. "Okay... Open them."

You opened your eyes and gasped in surprise. It was a plush; but it wasn’t just any plush. It was black, had a blue mask on and had a pair of rabbit ears...

"Totomato!" You exclaimed, picking up the plush and hugging it.

Zelo's laugh made you look at him, smiling ever so widely.  "I hope you like it, (Y/N)." He grinned from ear to ear, beaming at you.

"Like it? I love it!" You cried, embracing him with all you had.

Zelo wrapped his arms around your middle, resting his chin on your shoulder. "More than me?" He laughed again, using the quote you had said earlier.

You pulled away from his embrace and laughed, "Hey! Don't steal my words!"

Zelo smiled as he kissed your nose lightly, placing his hands on the sides of your face. "More than me?" He repeated, making you look at him with his hands.

You leaned into his hand gently, enjoying the feeling. "Ani. The only person that I love in this word is you, oppa. Saranghae."

Zelo stared into your eyes softly, bringing his face closely to yours. He kissed both of your cheeks tenderly, leaving his lips linger for a few moments with each kiss. Soon, he kissed your lips, making your heart flutter. Zelo's kisses were not short quick pecks nor really dominate overbearing kisses, but were sweet and tender kisses that gave a lot of passion. His lips were so soft, full and warm; it always made you crave for more.

However, air is really important. Pulling away, you rested your forehead against Zelo's, the both of you breathing heavy and deeply.

Hugging the middle of your waist again, Zelo made you lean back, making you lie on the couch as he nuzzled your neck gently. You chuckled lightly as one of your legs was tangled with one of Zelo's long legs. "Nado saranghae." He whispered into your neck.

You smiled as you ran a loving hand through his hair.

Suddenly, Zelo started placing kisses on your neck, making you giggle.

"Junhonggie! That tickles!" You giggled.

You felt Zelo smirk on your neck as he placed a few more kisses on your neck.

"Yah! Hajima!" You laughed again.

Zelo chuckled into your neck, giving an eye smile. "Ah, mian. I just can’t help myself." He said, kissing your cheek as he cuddled into your side.

As you kissed his cheek, you grabbed Totomato, which had fallen between you and Zelo, and hugged it with all your might to your chest.

After closing your eyes, you felt yourself fall asleep, still clutching onto the soft matoki doll. Zelo noticed this and your hair gently with his fingers.

You smiled as you snuggled into Zelo and hugged Totomato.

As you feel asleep, you heard Zelo whisper ever so slightly,

"Saranghae, (Y/N)."