Youngjae One-Shot

B.A.P One-Shots

 

Your morning routine was always the same; (Getting out of bed, brush, change clothes, make breakfast etc.) However not today. You woke up with the worst fever you have ever had.

 

Rubbing your eyes, you slowly got out of bed, feeling your whole body ache and shiver from the chills. 

 


You headed to the bathroom and looked yourself in the mirror. Your usual smile wasn't grinning, as you do each morning, and not to mention all the colour from your face was drained. You were defiantly sick alright.

 


Walking back to your bed, you grabbed all the blankets you could carry and wrapped yourself in it. You looked ridiculous, but you were freezing!

 


After making a cup of hot tea in the kitchen, you shuffled over to your couch and the TV, watching a variety show . The shivers from your body was like it was on vibrate constantly as you tried to warm up. Suddenly, your phone rang, 'Crash' playing as your ringtone. You smiled softy as you read the caller I.D.

 


"Good morning jagiya!!"

 


"Morning Youngjae oppa." you said scraggily.

 


"(Y/N)-ah? Are you alright?" Youngjae asked with concern.

 


"Just a fever." you felt your forehead, realizing it was burning hot.

 


"A FEVER?" he exclaimed.

 


"It's not a big deal oppa-" Before to could finish your sentence, the line was cut off. 

 


"Hello?? Youngjae oppa??" It was blank on the other end.

 


"Aigoo~" you groaned in frustration. That was probably the shortest conversation you have ever had with him in the morning.

 


Grabbing Youngjae's hoodie hanging beside you on the couch, you decided to put it on, layering it with the blankets wrapped around you. You couldn't help but smell his scent on his hoodie. It brought you comfort and gave you something to have whenever he was gone for his work; A piece of Youngjae if you would say.

 

You continued to watch TV when your eyes started to droop. You didn't want the fall asleep despite the fact you had 10 hours of sleep last night, but your body was winning your internal battle. After another few minutes of closing and opening your eyes, you gave up and softly fell asleep on the couch; Wearing oppa's hoodie and feeling the warmth it gave you.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


You woke up to the sound of something clattering in the kitchen. However you weren't on the couch, you were back in your bed, tucked underneath the covers. You sat up and looked around confusingly, wondering what happened, until someone came into your room, holding a bowl of hot soup and a spoon. It was Youngjae.

 


"I'm glad you're up jagiya." he said smiling, his high cheek bones raised. He walked over and carefully placed the soup on your nightstand.

 


"Y-Youngjae oppa?? When did you get here?" you asked, still surprised by his presence.

 


Sitting on the edge of your bed, he glanced at the clock on the wall. "5 hours ago."

 


Your eyes widened with shock. "Why didn't you wake me?"

 


Youngjae placed his hand on your forehead, feeling how warm it was.

 


"You were already asleep by the time I arrived. I got here as quickly as I could when you said you were sick." Lifting the hood of the hoodie over your head, he chuckled. "You looked so adorable wearing my clothes and being asleep, I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you back to bed."

 


You looked down at your hands and smiled softly.

 


"Chincha? You did all of that for me?"

 


"Ne I did. Only for my lovely jagiya." Youngjae kissed your forehead with his soft lips.

 


A smile creeped on your face as he pulled you into a warm embrace, wrapping his arms around you comfortably. Despite his work and busy schedule, he had the time to come over to your apartment and help you get better; Youngjae cared for you so much.

 


Your smile became bigger as you snuggled into his chest. Youngjae chuckled as he brushed the bangs out of your face, still keeping an arm around you. Realizing you still had his hood over your head, you took it off then leaning your head on his chest. Moments after, you felt it put back on your head.

 


"Keep it on. You look very cute." He smiled, showing his high cheek bones again. "Now you should eat this soup before it gets cold."

 


Helping you with the soup, Youngjae blew on it, cooling it down. He carefully fed you the warm liquid, keeping all the attention on you. The soup filled you up, leaving you satisfied and warm on the inside.

 


Taking the spoon and empty bowl, he left the room and placed it in the kitchen sink, returning back to your room moments later.

 


Sitting back on the edge of your bed, he gently cupped your face with his hands. Suddenly his soft lips were over yours. You were about to respond when you stopped; You were sick. You quickly pulled away, leaving a very confused Youngjae looking at you.

 


"Oppa, you shouldn't be kissing me. I'm going to get you sick." You looked down at your hands, embarrassed by the fact you told your boyfriend not to kiss you.

 


"I'd rather get sick. With both of us with a fever, we can spend more time together." he smiled.

 


Lifting your chin with his finger, he made you look back at him. He leaned forward and kissed you over and over again, smacking his lips over yours playfully. This made you smile into the kiss, making your heart flutter in your chest. He didn't have to make an effort to make you fall for him again.

 


You pulled away from his multiple kisses and asked, "But what about your work?"

 


Youngjae suddenly laughed at your question.

 


"I *kiss* don't *kiss* care *kiss* jagiya."

 


You smiled at his foolishness.

 


"You're such a pabo Youngjae oppa."

 


"Only your pabo (Y/N)-ah." he smiled, sticking out his tongue.

 


You laughed and slapped his chest playfully.

 


Without a warning, he tackled you down onto your bed, making you yelp. The room was soon filled with laughter.

 


Youngjae laid beside you on the bed, looking into your eyes with his.

 


"Saranghae Youngjae oppa." you smiled softly.

 


Youngjae wrapped an arm around you. "Nado saranghae." he whispered, leaning his forehead against yours.

 


As the day went on, you both shared many kisses and laughs together.

 

 

~end~ ^^ -w-

 

______________________

 

 

Hey Babyz! C: Sorry that the beginning of this one > _ < Anyways, see the Youngjae graphic above? ^ I made it! .3. You guys can request graphics! Just PM or comment below! omfg I don't know who is my bias anymore =.= Youngjae is so cute ^^ WOO BADMAN IS COMING OUT SOON! ~.~ Can't wait!